request shop [PERMANENTLY CLOSED]

)O( Scarlet )O(

@,

Ok, so I'm still not feeling 100% after that massive emotional and mental breakdown I had last night, but I am going to do your picture today, as I need something to take my mind off of it.

As for cutest position possible, I can really only do it in two positions at the moment, either sleeping, or like the way I did for Endless Storm..

signature_zps130af43b.jpg

(Avatar art done by and Signature art done by @Guardian Braveheart (Aka my little brother), Avatar and Signature done by myself)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're up for it, could you possibly draw my OC please? (Sorry about the reference picture, it's all I have)

img-1820447-1-2bqQMDx.png

If it helps at all, she's kinda based on my human OC in my avatar. :P

If you're up for it, could you possibly draw my OC please? (Sorry about the reference picture, it's all I have)

img-1820447-1-2bqQMDx.png

If it helps at all, she's kinda based on my human OC in my avatar. tongue.png

Sure, I can do that with no problem, is there any particular style (i,e sketch/colored/digital/recolor) and pose you would like? Oh and I've noticed she is a blank flank, is that on purpose or does she have one?

(Avatar art done by and Signature art done by @Guardian Braveheart (Aka my little brother), Avatar and Signature done by myself)

Sure, I can do that with no problem, is there any particular style (i,e sketch/colored/digital/recolor) and pose you would like? Oh and I've noticed she is a blank flank, is that on purpose or does she have one?

Could I have digital please? Is side pose alright with you? tongue.png Yes she is a blank flank, and I also forgot the wings: she's actually a pegasus.

Edit: What do you mean by recolour?

Edited by MultiMooHead

Could I have digital please? Is side pose alright with you? tongue.png Yes she is a blank flank, and I also forgot the wings: she's actually a pegasus.

Side pose is good, I can do that yes, and thank you for the update before I did it, umm do you want her doing anything like waving or just standing in the standard pose?

Side pose is good, I can do that yes, and thank you for the update before I did it, umm do you want her doing anything like waving or just standing in the standard pose?

Any pose which is awesome-looking and you're comfortable with doing would be perfect, thanks! :)

(I have to fill this up for the minimum character thingy...)

:o do one or more of my oc's! :D

If you can only do one, do Shining Midnight plz.

If you can do more than one, do all of them if you can :P

Which ones I prefer first (in order from first to last):
Shining Midnight

DJ Alicorn

Diamond Shine

Spirit Watcher

Bass Cannon

Thx! :D

(Links in sig for references btw)

MLPFSig.png.7a9fd240e3ee64aa02e5e538b03a2132.png
For those who are curious:
My main DS3 character is SL709

My Main OC: Clyssora

Ok, so @

Your request is done, it isn't exactly my best work but... you know mental and emotional breakdowns and the such:

multimoohead_zps5ffd5f56.jpg

@,

I am not sure I can do many of them, as a general rule, I don't draw Alicorns... plus with what has happened recently...

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to some rather unpleasant occurrences between myself and a few people (not on here, well one person, but we won't go into that), lets just say a mental and emotional breakdown or two ensued and... yeah I have decided to close doing requests until further notice... Sorry!

Ok, so @

Your request is done, it isn't exactly my best work but... you know mental and emotional breakdowns and the such:

img-1863490-1-multimoohead_zps5ffd5f56.j

@Swift Quill- Thank you so much! biggrin.png You've really made my day! :3 I hope you feel better soon! 

(Filling up to fit character minimum, don't mind this...)

Edited by MultiMooHead

@Swift Quill- Thank you so much! biggrin.png You'v really made my day! :3 I hope you feel better soon! 

(Filling up to fit character minimum, don't mind this...)

No problem and thanks, I just.. gah, I hate breakdowns. Anyway, when I am feeling better I may do a better version of her, but not sur when that will be.

@,

Ok, so I'm still not feeling 100% after that massive emotional and mental breakdown I had last night, but I am going to do your picture today, as I need something to take my mind off of it.

As for cutest position possible, I can really only do it in two positions at the moment, either sleeping, or like the way I did for Endless Storm..

Sleeping would be nice, can you just make her look as cute as possible while sleeping, maybe snuggling a plushie or something? ^_^

img-1785200-2-GJmN8SZ.png

Signature by LittleRawr. Want your own? Go here

Or something like that, anyways. 

@

Here you go, I probably could have done a little better but this is my second attempt at shading, so yeah, I hope you like it, but if there is anything you'd like changed just let me know

img-1860002-1-ShiningSnow_zps7c3b4fa1.jp

Lol I did not see this before xD Forgot to check on this thread

Anyways

Thank you! Its so adorable and cute

and the shading is awesome!

Like I said, thanks :)

MSS86Kc.jpg

@

Is there a particular preference in the plushy that your OC is cuddling up to? If not I'll just do your OC by itself, if that's alright.

A plushie of luna if you can? Because luna is best princess, and I work for her on twitterponies as a royal music player for the throne room.

@,

And your request is finally done, I really am sorry but I couldn't get the plushy to look right, so I didn't do it, but otherwise, I hope you're happy with it:

img-1872925-1-scientistgauge_zpsda58bf3c

And sadly, even though I have enjoyed doing my artwork for others, and I feel I have improved somewhat, this may very well be the end of me doing art... I just don't feel like doing it anymore

Edited by Elisedd Caratacos

@,

And your request is finally done, I really am sorry but I couldn't get the plushy to look right, so I didn't do it, but otherwise, I hope you're happy with it:

img-1872925-1-scientistgauge_zpsda58bf3c

And sadly, even though I have enjoyed doing my artwork for others, and I feel I have improved somewhat, this may very well be the end of me doing art... I just don't feel like doing it anymore

THANK YOU! I am going to save this picture for future use, maybe for sad moments, and moments when I feel really tired. Thank you!

Ok, so seeing as I am getting REAAAAALY bored with doing nothing but playing video games most of the day, and I need to find something to fill the void of what that used to fill, I have decided to re-re-re-re open my requests thread, and currently there are...

Say 20 slots open!

- Natalie the Mage

- ~Glimmer Lilly~

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

Edited by Elisedd Caratacos

Whelp.

Can you do a picture of all 3 of my OC's playing music?

Here's their instruments:

Drums for Richard

Guitar for Virv 

and singer for Shardz.

I can give it a try sure, but I'm not very good drawing instruments, except maybe the microphone, would perhaps, a vector over of a existing be alright for that?

@,

Well, it took me a while to do, and two of them are recolors/change ups but I hope you like them:

Here is the original by Eljorda911 on deviantART:

pinkie_pie_drums_by_eljordo911-d52p0zr.j

and here is the recolor/change up (hope you like it):

Richard_zps53df2271.jpg

Here is the original by (well I don't know who):

Capture.PNG

and the recolor/change up (hope you like it):

Virvian_zps24151e12.jpg

And here is Shardz:

Shardz_zpsacbd0bf3.jpg

@,

I can do canon characters, yes, any particular pose you would like her in, or just cute? like big eyes and the such? and would you like sketch, colored, recolored or digital?

@,

I can do canon characters, yes, any particular pose you would like her in, or just cute? like big eyes and the such? and would you like sketch, colored, recolored or digital?

Anything you think will suit her and I would like it digital and coloured please and also, there really is no specific pose I would like for her.

applejack_banner_by_laikeblu3-d64dx3w.jp

A True Friend sees the first tear, catches the second and stops the third

I make GIF avatars for FREE. Click here for more info. [CLOSED a.t.m]