Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [PERMANENTLY CLOSED]

)O( Scarlet )O(

No problems, I have just been starting out, so I was glad to do it for you. (Even though it's pretty basic and yeah I feel I could have done a little better) (oh and I too dislike the character limit, but it is to encourage quality posts)

@@~Scootaloo Here you go, I actually really enjoyed drawing this, as it was a bit of a challenge and I do like some challenges. So,  I hope you are happy with it

img013_zps86ffa592.jpg

@ Your request is done now, I hope that this is what you had in mind, oh and sorry about the eyes, I'm still trying to get the hang of drawing eyes

DXSilverXRequest_zpsfc5175e9.jpg

Derp!  :derp:

Just kidding, anyways, thank you for the art, it's alright if it's not perfect, I just enjoy the work others make and you did well.

As for the eyes, I'm cool with them, I guess you could say this is what he looks like when he's stumped or something. :muffins:  

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derp!  :derp:

Just kidding, anyways, thank you for the art, it's alright if it's not perfect, I just enjoy the work others make and you did well.

As for the eyes, I'm cool with them, I guess you could say this is what he looks like when he's stumped or something. :muffins:  

Thanks ^^ I've improved a bit, so hoping to get even better as time goes on.

Here is a redone version of the request for @Pulcinella

Request1_zps2d462682.jpg

So you will notice a few improvements ^^

I have re-opened my Requests shop, and opened up an extra 10 slots, see the OP for details on what I can do, and post here if you want something done from me.

@@ReGen I just need a working link to your OC, as the one in your signature doesn't seem to work...

Ok, so here are two drawings I did something like.... Oh, 4 or 5 years ago.

A picture I drew of Balto

Delakin_Akyrith__s_Balto_by_Delakin_Akyr

And a picture I drew of Simba

Delakin_Akyrith__s_Simba_by_Delakin_Akyr

Comments are welcome, and I drew these from sight (meaning I looked at the image on my screen and drew from that)

Are you still doing requests? If you are, can you do a request for me?
I want a vector or whatever (I am seriously not sure what to call it right now...) of my OC Ice Heart

There's a picture of her in my signature, but here's a better one if you need it:

ice_heart__vector__by_pikachuu26-d6fd46w

@@Endless Storm

Sure thing, is there any particular pose you would like me to draw her in? Oh and you can probably expect it to be done by sometime this afternoon/evening.

Any pose is fine, it doesn't really matter to me

Just whatever is easiest to make I guess... Again, it doesn't really matter to me either way

Let me just say, how much I'm loving your work on here so far! ^_^

You style in vectors is really great! And I just like how adorable some of them look! ^_^

Would be awesome if you took some requests! ;)

Well I'm impressed! Not only have you shown that you talented in the arts but now your making a Request Thread for it! Dude that is great! :D

I'll get back to you tomorrow on my full request if you don't mind. :)

Well I'm impressed! Not only have you shown that you talented in the arts but now your making a Request Thread for it! Dude that is great! :D

I'll get back to you tomorrow on my full request if you don't mind. :)

No problems mate, and thank you for the awesome compliments! Tbh though, this thread has been up for quite some time though. I only just re-opened it as I have nothing better to do with my life, aaaand... Some more shameless plugging, I do a bit of writing to, so if you're into romance, check out the fanfic I wrote (link is in my signature)

I have a request, but it's somewhat complicated... (Not really, I just have no bucking idea how I'm going to explain this...)

So basically what I want is my OC (Which I will post a picture of at the end of this) sleeping, and a baby changeling sleeping next to him

If you need a better explanation I can try to explain a bit better... But for now I'm just gonna hope that's good enough

My OC:

blazing_1_by_pikachuu26-d6aeqyn.png

Hey I love your work so can you possibly do Pink Mist for me? The link to her profile is under my sig. Just go crazy with the pose, hopefully her profile will give you a good idea of what looks good for her. ;) I can't wait to see how she turns out :lol:

Alright so I'm back! 

And I'm here to place an official OC art request!

I would love for you to draw out my OC, Orion Skies.

Here's an image reference.

post-8762-0-75086600-1376865896_thumb.png

I say this pose would be good for him! :P

FANMADE_Rainbow_Dash_vector.png

Good luck! :)

Let me just say, how much I'm loving your work on here so far! ^_^

You style in vectors is really great! And I just like how adorable some of them look! ^_^

Would be awesome if you took some requests! ;)

Thank you, it always makes me happy when ponies/people enjoy/appreciate the work, time and effort I put into my art.

And as a matter of fact, I do take requests: http://mlpforums.com/topic/68197-swift-quill-is-doing-requests-re-open/

@ Your request is finished, this took me quite a long time, so I hope that you like it.

I am quite happy with how it turned out and everything.

Sanderspie_zpsd1a9fd96.jpg

Thank you, it always makes me happy when ponies/people enjoy/appreciate the work, time and effort I put into my art.

And as a matter of fact, I do take requests: http://mlpforums.com/topic/68197-swift-quill-is-doing-requests-re-open/

@ Your request is finished, this took me quite a long time, so I hope that you like it.

I am quite happy with how it turned out and everything.

Sanderspie_zpsd1a9fd96.jpg

Nicely done mate!

Love how happy you made him look! :)

His left eye and nose seems slightly off and odd, but besides that, it seems pretty good overall! 

Thanks again! ^_^

Um... I think you kind of skipped me...

I'm sorry if I sound impatient or anything but you did his before doing mine, even though I requested mine first

Again, sorry if I sound impatient

Oh yeah, I'm doing yours now actually. I kind of did his first because I am doing it not by list order but by how difficult it will be/how much time it will take

Oh yeah, I'm doing yours now actually. I kind of did his first because I am doing it not by list order but by how difficult it will be/how much time it will take

Oh... Okay, I understand now (Sorry about that, I'm just really used to people doing requests in the order that they're requested...)

Oh... Okay, I understand now (Sorry about that, I'm just really used to people doing requests in the order that they're requested...)

Nah that's cool, I probably should have said something about that on my original post, oh and sorry if in yours the tail isn't quite right, it's a little tricky.

Nah that's cool, I probably should have said something about that on my original post, oh and sorry if in yours the tail isn't quite right, it's a little tricky.

It's fine, I don't really need it to be perfect or anything... As long as it actually looks at least somewhat normal I'll be fine with it

Do you think you could draw my OC Max in the pose seen in the image? For a better reference of the face-as I like Motion Spark's take on it better-consult the avatar to the left. Thanks in advance.