Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [PERMANENTLY CLOSED]

)O( Scarlet )O(

(edited)

@

Your request is done, this is the first time I've done a changeling, so sorry if there are things that aren't quite right about it.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/page-2#entry1771256

@

would it be alright if I do it without the accessories/costumes?

@ I hope you like it, it was a pleasure to draw and was very interesting at the same time.

I hope that you like it and so without further ado, here it is:

Edited by Swift Quill

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@ReGen I just need a working link to your OC, as the one in your signature doesn't seem to work...

Oh, i'm so sorry! My fault!

Here is an updated link!

http://img.ie/sf1ad.png

I think it gets deleted after a while though.... Sorry again! But thanks for taking this up!

@@Endless Storm

Your request is done, I hope you like it, also, I really, really enjoyed doing this for you, but anyhow, without any further delay, here it is:

EndlessStorm_zps298abcdc.jpg

@

Your request is done, this was the first time I've done a changeling, so sorry if there are things that aren't quite right with it,

BlazingHoof_zps67b6b5d3.jpg

@

Your Pinkamena Dianne Pie is ready, I hope that you like it, this was interesting to draw but I liked it.

So without further ado, here it is:

PinkamenaDiannePie_zpsca2f9a02.jpg

@@ActFast231 Your request is done, there are a few things I probably could have done better, and if you would like I could redo it, but not tonight, I need to go to bed soon, anyway here it is:

ActFast231_zps4fa8600d.jpg

Oh, i'm so sorry! My fault!

Here is an updated link!

http://img.ie/sf1ad.png

I think it gets deleted after a while though.... Sorry again! But thanks for taking this up!

Ok, I'm working on another pony's request at the moment, but the moment I'm finished, I will move straight onto yours. Sorry for the wait

@@ActFast231

Your request is done, there are a few things I probably could have done better, and if you would like I could redo it, but not tonight, I need to go to bed soon, anyway here it is:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/page-2

@@ReGen

I will get onto yours tomorrow, if that is ok? I need sleep and my art clearly isn't as good as it usually is, when I am tired.

@

Your request is done, this is the first time I've done a changeling, so sorry if there are things that aren't quite right about it.

@

would it be alright if I do it without the accessories/costumes?

@ I hope you like it, it was a pleasure to draw and was very interesting at the same time.

I hope that you like it and so without further ado, here it is:

NO prob ;) You can do it however you'd like I just want her to look cool. :lol: I love your work so I'm sure she'll turn out looking fabulous.

@

Your request is done, this was the first time I've done a changeling, so sorry if there are things that aren't quite right with it,

BlazingHoof_zps67b6b5d3.jpg

Thanks! I love it! (I mean, there are a few things about the changeling that bugs me, but it was one of your first time making a changeling right?)

@@ReGen

Your request is done, sorry it isn't quite my best work but I've been feeling kind of depressed lately and I wasn't exactly sure how to do the mane, so I hope you like it

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/page-2

To everypony who has recently requested some art from me, I am very sorry for the crappy quality of how they have been, and I WILL be redoing them in the future. So, if there is anything you didn't like, or felt looked wrong, please let me know and I will add your redo request to the list. But that is all I will be doing, as I have been feeling depressed, and the quality of my work has decreased a whole lot.

I thank you for your patience.

My blog: Depression explains everything.

Thanks! I love it! (I mean, there are a few things about the changeling that bugs me, but it was one of your first time making a changeling right?)

Hi Blazing, if you can tell me what the things about the changeling foal are that bugs you, I can see if I can fix them up for you.

So everypony, I am starting to do remakes of some of my most recent requests, so if there is anything you did not quite like about the original that I have done for you, please let me know and I will add you to the list.

@@Colt Yours is here:

ColtRequest2_zpsae1cd2cc.jpg

I was wondering if you could make me one using a vector. I want him to have any color hair, that I can edit, or white hair, and a white/grey body. Can you do it...?

Oh, I also forgot to mention that he is a unicorn, that was my bad, but thankfully I fixed my mistake before it caused a problem :D

@, I could possibly do that for you, but I will need a bit more detail, as in what style of mane and tail would you like, what head shape, eye colors, etc... You can use a pony creator for the general idea and I will work from that.

Also to ask for requests, please post in my request thread here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/68197-swift-quill-is-doing-requests/?p=1694943

Well, I want a kind of electirc blue/green spike hair, and I want you to use this vector, but remove the glasses and put eyes on.

Here is the vector post-19171-0-77756100-1377631514_thumb.png

new hair also if possible, style that is spiky but clings to my head.

Any eye style for a stallion would do really, as long as the eyes we a gorgeous color.

thanks!

@ I should be able to do that for you. I am not 100% sure on what I will do with the mane, but I'll do my best with it and I guess I'll just have to hope that you like it in the end.

Greetings Swift Quill,

I wish to request an digital avatar of my OC, Jack Spades. Basically he's my current avatar. You can pose him however you like. And I'm easily impressed. In the case of you wanting a reference picture, I have placed one on the lower end of this post. If you feel like you don't want to do my request, just message me, I know it'll be nothing personal. If you need any information, also message me.

I wrote this too professionally,

Jack Spades.

photo-thumb-14785.jpg?_r=1376792173

Could you do one more request for me? It's okay if you can't, but nopony else seems to be helping me so I thought I'd ask you

I need my new OC:

mypony_by_pikachuu26-d6jw8mu.png

Wearing a cloak similar to the one Twilight wore in the Hearth's Warming Eve episode (I hope that makes sense)

@@Jack Spades,

I can do both of your requests sometime soon. It probably won't be tonight, then again it might be. It all really depends on if I am busy tonight or not. But you can both expect them sometime before the end of this week hopefully.

@@Jack Spades,

I can do both of your requests sometime soon. It probably won't be tonight, then again it might be. It all really depends on if I am busy tonight or not. But you can both expect them sometime before the end of this week hopefully.

I understand that doing this takes time. I can wait. The awesome job you do is worth every minute. We all have lives behind the monitor.

@ Your request is done, I hope it is to your liking, as I wasn't quite sure on the cape, but yeah.

img-1796529-1-BlazingHoof1_zps8ca41212.j

This... Is... Perfect! The cloak isn't exactly like Clover's, and yet it's still close... It's exactly what I was looking for (I wanted it to be original, yet similar to her's... If that makes sense... Basically what you did is what I was looking for)

Thanks again!

Here is a signature I did for

Signature_zpsa8dfa0dd.jpg

I've already discussed it with him, and he likes it, and that is all that matters to me. I know that I can't please everypony, but he likes it, so I am happy.

(edited)

Ok, so after my "Little Brother" requested a signature from me, and after a few others have as-well, I have decided to open up a Signature Request thread.

Here are some examples of my signatures:

's Signature:

img-1799560-1-Signature_zpsa8dfa0dd.jpg

's Signature:

img-1799560-2-banner2_zps617ae76d.jpg

My own signatures:

img-1799560-3-signature1_zps05d2584f.jpg

img-1799560-4-signature_zpsd764038b.jpg

img-1799560-5-Signature_zpsd6bf3814.jpg

img-1799560-6-banner3_zpsab305c12.jpg

img-1799560-7-banner_zps234d76f9.jpg

img-1799560-8-Signature_zps2fe97b71.png

img-1799560-9-Signature_zps13c1a656.png

So the format is:

Size: (height x width)

Pony/s (or other character):

Background:

Font:

Text:

And I will try my best to please!

EDIT UPDATE:

I also request, that if/when you use the signature/s I make for you in your actual signature, that you will link to this thread when mentioning that it is made by me. Oh and if you when you say "made by Swift Quill" you use the mention code to link to my profile. Thanks!

Edited by Swift Quill

@, Well I'm glad you like it man, that one was probably one of the most difficult ones I have done to date.

Anyway, everypone else, my requests are back open, oh and if you want a signature, here is the link to my signature request shop:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/72028-swift-quills-signature-request-thread/

Ok, so after my "Little Brother" requested a signature from me, and after a few others have as-well, I have decided to open up a Signature Request thread.

Here are some examples of my signatures:

's Signature:

img-1799560-1-Signature_zpsa8dfa0dd.jpg

's Signature:

img-1799560-2-banner2_zps617ae76d.jpg

My own signatures:

img-1799560-3-signature1_zps05d2584f.jpg

img-1799560-4-signature_zpsd764038b.jpg

img-1799560-5-Signature_zpsd6bf3814.jpg

img-1799560-6-banner3_zpsab305c12.jpg

img-1799560-7-banner_zps234d76f9.jpg

img-1799560-8-Signature_zps2fe97b71.png

img-1799560-9-Signature_zps13c1a656.png

So the format is:

Size: (height x width)

Pony/s (or other character):

Background:

Font:

Text:

And I will try my best to please!

EDIT UPDATE:

I also request, that if/when you use the signature/s I make for you in your actual signature, that you will link to this thread when mentioning that it is made by me. Oh and if you when you say "made by Swift Quill" you use the mention code to link to my profile. Thanks!

Swift Quill can i make a request? Lugia isnt done with my signature...

sooo here it is!!!

Size: 600x100

Ponies: Anything that has Bros. (reccomending: Flim and Flam)

Font: Lightning and Pencil drawn... something like that... Or use comic sans

Backround: Ponies and behind flim and flam, The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 9000

Text: Lightning Brothers (this can be the font :P)

@,

I shall see what I can do, it may not look very good as I am still starting out, but I shall do my best.

Allow for some time though please.

@

Here it is, this is just a first go at it, so if there is anything you don't like, please let me know.

LightningBrothersSignature_zps01627f6a.j

Edited by Swift Quill