Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [PERMANENTLY CLOSED]

)O( Scarlet )O(

(edited)

Those are some fine vectors and you are sent from heavens. I've been looking for somepont to make a vector close to show style of my dragon OC and / or my Pegasus OC if you are still open please consider them.

You can find them at my signature and here you can find all their references

Thanks a lot for your time reading and consideration 

Edited by Colt

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Yep I am doing requests, how-ever I do "request" (hehehe sorry I just had to) that you read and post what you would like in the Request thread, so I can put your name down.

Thank you

here is the link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/68197-fire-heart-is-doing-requests-open/#entry1698978

the request for Tee Gee: I admit there are a few areas I need to work on (eyes, hooves etc) but here it is:

TeeGeeRequest_zps222159c3.jpg

Will most likely redo it with open eyes once I get the hang of it ^^

The request is done for AzureDemon (member of BAu), it isn't perfect but none the less, here it is!

Have an awkward but cute sitting Fluttershy!

AzureDemonnRequest_zps259f69c8.jpg

Edited by Fire Heart

Those are some fine vectors and you are sent from heavens. I've been looking for somepont to make a vector close to show style of my dragon OC and / or my Pegasus OC if you are still open please consider them.

You can find them at my signature and here you can find all their references

Thanks a lot for your time reading and consideration 

Can and will do, it may take a while how-ever, it will take quite a while as I am finishing up Tee Gee's request then I will be focusing on my fanfic but I will get around to it

Tee Gee's request is done:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/

I will most likely be working on the next one tomorrow, as I plan on doing one request per day

Hope you all like it!

AzureDemon's (member of BAu) request is finally done, this took me a good few hours but it is finally done! I know it isn't perfect but here it is anyway!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/#entry1699036

This is the request that Exploding Pony Toast (EPT) - (member/mod of BAu) requested of me a few days ago, I wanted to make it as perfect as possible as he is a mod as well as a member:

ExplodingPonyToastRequest_zpsa4b078f1.jp

Wow!! These are really good!!! I love all of them! I wish I had artwork this good. And, in my opinion, I think the choice of colors for each of them are perfect!! Awesome job!!!  :wub:

@@~Scootaloo, No problems, it won't be done straight away, at the moment I am only doing one request a day as I need to focus a lot more on my fanfic but it will be done 

Hey ReGen, I can't do yours because when I clicked on the link for your oc, it says the file was deleted or something like that. Do you have a working link for the refference?

I don't mean to be a bother but um... I should be on the list... since I put in a request and all. Did I do something wrong? Just a little confused cuz I think I would be the first one who actually made a request on this thread.

Nah it's ok, and you were like the second or third, you are on the list, but when I first saw your request I had it in mind to put you on the list but somehow managed to forget. I'm not doing the requests list style anymore, so I'll get onto yours now if you'd like?

(edited)

@@CapnKrunk, Here is your Vinyl Scratch request, I hope you like it:

img-1712137-1-img0102_zps26925de6.jpg

@ Here is your OC request, still a few things I need to work on, but I am quite happy with how he turned out!

img-1712137-2-AmphorusRequest_zps4e68acc

Well Evil_Spike (member of BAu)'s request is done. It is far from perfect but so am I.

Anyway, this was actually my first time drawing Spike

Evil_SpikeRequest_zps050febde.jpg

@ Your request is done, like I said, I don't really do signatures, but thought I'd give it a shot anyway.  Sorry your avatar is a little choppy, I'm still getting the hang of using the lasso/cutting tool.

banner2_zps617ae76d.jpg

Oh and by Avatar, I assumed you meant your actual Avatar and not one of your ocs...

Edited by Swift Quill

is it done oh and thank it is pretty good, better then what i can do, i might use it later but thanks anyway

(i dislike the character limit :( :( )

No problems, I have just been starting out, so I was glad to do it for you. (Even though it's pretty basic and yeah I feel I could have done a little better) (oh and I too dislike the character limit, but it is to encourage quality posts)

@@~Scootaloo Here you go, I actually really enjoyed drawing this, as it was a bit of a challenge and I do like some challenges. So,  I hope you are happy with it

img013_zps86ffa592.jpg

@ Your request is done now, I hope that this is what you had in mind, oh and sorry about the eyes, I'm still trying to get the hang of drawing eyes

DXSilverXRequest_zpsfc5175e9.jpg

(edited)

@@CapnKrunk Your request is done

@ As is yours

Here is the link:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/

I hope that the both of you like them, I admit there are still some areas I need to work on, but yeah...

Evil_Spike (from BAu)'s request is done, it is far from perfect, but hey so am I.

Anyway, it was my first time drawing Spike.

Oh and I added the moustache

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/#entry1712137

@ Your request is done, like I said, I don't really do signatures but thought I'd give it a shot, sorry your avatar is a bit choppy, still getting the hang of the lasso/cutting tool.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/#entry1712137

@@~Scootaloo Your request is done. I really enjoyed drawing it because it was a bit of a challenge and I really enjoy some challenges, so I hope that you are happy with it,

here's the link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/

@ Your request is done, I hope that this is what you had in mind, once again sorry about the eyes. Still getting use to drawing them

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/#entry1712578

@@Colt I've had a look at the references... I can give it a shot the only thing is I'd probably only be able to do your Pegasus OC, and I'm not sure it would be very good... oh and any poses you'd like?

Edited by Swift Quill

@: Thanks I love the way it looks :).

I made it into a background sort of:

8S2XF.png

Would you mind if I made another request in your other thread? I don't want to ask too much though :P.

Edited by ~Scootaloo

I've got another request for you.

I'd really like to see you do something with Scootaloo, and Rarity together. I love seeing characters paired up that aren't normally paired up, think about it for a moment, how often do you see Scootaloo, and Rarity communicate or even talk? not much overall.

Getting to the point: I'd really like to see you do something with Rarity, and Scootaloo. Maybe have them play together or doing something sisterly.

Here are a few works to try and give you some inspiration (I know I'm vague as hell, sorry):

qrPN7.png
3hHunCg.jpg
uc5fAzL.png
55PmJqq.jpg
wdTykAA.png
e997Dl9.png
fvb3UBu.jpg

Edited by ~Scootaloo

Thanks and I'm glad you like it, I won't mind if you ask for another request, but I'm working on the two requests from the members of BAu, but I will get onto it

The request for -Epsilon- (member of BAu) is finally done, I present to you, her OC, ROOK!

Rook_zps77a59114.jpg

I know there is still a bit of work to put into her but otherwise I am happy with her

@@Colt As per your request, here is your female Pegasus OC, I know the hooves are a little off, I may do another one and try to get the hooves correct, otherwise I am quite happy with how she turned out:

ColtRequest_zpscf63b581.jpg

The request for Lunar Dust (from BAu) is done, 

LunarDustrequest_zps91da49a7.jpg

A few things I'm not quite happy about but the rest  I am, hope she likes it... And unless I get a reply from ReGen, this may be the last bit of art  I do...

@@Colt As per your request, here is your female Pegasus OC, I know the hooves are a little off, I may do another one and try to get the hooves correct, otherwise I am quite happy with how she turned out:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/page-2#entry1726772

Lunar Dust (from BAu) is done, there are a few things I'm not quite happy with but the rest I am, and unless I get a reply from ReGen, this may be the last bit of art I do for a while

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/page-2#entry1726772

img-1726772-1-ColtRequest_zpscf63b581.jp

The request for Lunar Dust (from BAu) is done, 

LunarDustrequest_zps91da49a7.jpg

A few things I'm not quite happy about but the rest  I am, hope she likes it... And unless I get a reply from ReGen, this may be the last bit of art  I do...

You rang? I'm not sure if you need conformation or something.... mlp-tawkward.png

Anyways, I like those two drawing and the rest of your work! I especially like your drawing of Colt's OC! mlp-tclapfixed.png

@Colt As per your request, here is your female Pegasus OC, I know the hooves are a little off, I may do another one and try to get the hooves correct, otherwise I am quite happy with how she turned out:

Its a grat piece thanks a lot  :muffins:.

I really like how you stiyled her mane and draw her eyes she looks charming. Also I can see your improvement in her piece keep going I can see you have quite the skill :P