Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Ms. Twilight, what are your opinions on ponies with certain disabilities? For instance, a pony with a mental disorder as severe as Schizophrenia, or a pony with a physical disability, such as I who only has three legs? I would be very interested to hear your opinion on the matter.

Regards,

Mr. Cricket.

I took some sips of the cider. Its just so... tasty. But thats not why. This pony from another dimension came, and its ruled by Nightmare Moon and everything! Even Applejack had a little in on it I believe.

Nothing to worry about though.

You can have as much of the cider as you want, just be careful it's quite strong ;)

Ok, but I don't think I can completely stop worrying. I mean you guys have beaten Discord and you are probably the strongest magician in Equestria. But still try to not get yourself into trouble that often, ok? I don't like to see my friends get injured

:(

Also stuff like that interdimensional thingy is way beyond my knowledge ^_^

To Ms.Sparkle;

Ever read Fallout Equestria? If so, what did you think of it? How you were portrayed, and your associates portrayed? Also, I've found evidence that infants are good loan sharks. Care to comment?

And how exactly am I scaring your?

From Mr.Iscariot.

Alright, I'll inform her, and you can use it! Here, the book is kinda old, so be careful with it, please.

Thank you i will take good care of the book also do you know anypony that will let me stay at there place for a few days because my father wants me to see what its like liveing as a commoner

Hmm... Well... Is there any kind of help you need with the library, or is everything all under control right now?

Everything alright now, nothing major happening. Go see Pinkie. She always has something interesting to say.

Ms. Twilight, what are your opinions on ponies with certain disabilities? For instance, a pony with a mental disorder as severe as Schizophrenia, or a pony with a physical disability, such as I who only has three legs? I would be very interested to hear your opinion on the matter.

Regards,

Mr. Cricket.

I don't care if anypony is "Disabled" in any way. They are still normal ponies, just slightly different. Our friend Derpy had an issue about that, right?

You can have as much of the cider as you want, just be careful it's quite strong ;)

Ok, but I don't think I can completely stop worrying. I mean you guys have beaten Discord and you are probably the strongest magician in Equestria. But still try to not get yourself into trouble that often, ok? I don't like to see my friends get injured :(

Also stuff like that interdimensional thingy is way beyond my knowledge ^_^

Don't worry, I'll be fine. And I'm just trying to learn all this dimensional travel stuff myself. Its... Soooo interesting!

To Ms.Sparkle;

Ever read Fallout Equestria? If so, what did you think of it? How you were portrayed, and your associates portrayed? Also, I've found evidence that infants are good loan sharks. Care to comment?

And how exactly am I scaring your?

From Mr.Iscariot.

One: No, I haven't got the chance to read that yet.

Two: Infants? Loan Sharks? Thats crazy talk!

Three: Its just... all these questions are out of the ordinary...

Thank you i will take good care of the book also do you know anypony that will let me stay at there place for a few days because my father wants me to see what its like liveing as a commoner

Up from high royalty, huh? We have a few houses for sale. Check around town. Tell the mayor that Twilight sent you!
  • Brohoof 1

We've seen you get paranoid in a few episodes, but do you ever think you'd get as bad as you were portrayed in that second video? And if that bothered you, you should see Rarity's, the creator has one for most of you (The Mane6 as we call you)

Thank you i will do that in the meantime do you think that maby we could hangout you know as friends

Man, making alot of new friends, lately... Sure! Let me just... make a schedule...

8:00-10:00, Electrobolt

10:00-12:00, Wildcard

12:00-2:00, Darkness.

We've seen you get paranoid in a few episodes, but do you ever think you'd get as bad as you were portrayed in that second video? And if that bothered you, you should see Rarity's, the creator has one for most of you (The Mane6 as we call you)

I do get... *Cough* crazy at times, but never to that extent. And what about Rarity?
  • Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, Twilight, do you have any Daring Do books currently? I've been meaning to check the series out but I kept forgetting to ask about it...

I would give you some, but Rainbow Dash has got them all at the moment. Hogging them all...
  • Brohoof 1

Hahah... Well, it wouldn't surprise me, seeing as she's the reason I was asking about the series... Heard nothing but good things about Daring Do from her! Well, if Rainbow ever decides to return even one of the books, let me know, ok? :)

Hahah... Well, it wouldn't surprise me, seeing as she's the reason I was asking about the series... Heard nothing but good things about Daring Do from her! Well, if Rainbow ever decides to return even one of the books, let me know, ok? :)

Gotcha!

Thank you Twi! I will be certain to introduce you to my parents as well when you arrive. Oh, and by the way, I happen to have a few books on Earth fauna, perhaps you would like to read them. You could learn a lot about the animals that live here. Also, if you visit soon, you may be able to watch a couple of good movies with me. They're about some of the amazing animals that lived long before my kind even evolved, from sea scorpions and early fish to the first reptiles and even dinosaurs(prehistoric reptiles that varied in size from as small as a chicken to as huge as your library)! I tell you, the history of the planet I live on is amazing.

~Josh

P.S. The movies are called "Before the Dinosaurs: Walking With Monsters" and "Walking With Dinosaurs".

Edited by rainbowdash4ever

Wow, I can't believe its actually you, Derpy! Umm... No, I got no more questions.

...Wait, why did you come here?

my name is twider and im derpy in your dimension!

i decided to go get some fun!

and i think something wierd is going to happen at the royal wedding! (spoiler alert)

Edited by twider

I'd rather not post Rarity's video, if you really want to know search Lil' Miss Rarity on YouTube, btw their creator's name is mindlessgonzo

You don't have to watch them if you want, but some are actually kind of interesting, if you watch them, what do you think? And if not, I completely understand but have no question atm, oops typing atm reminds me, have you studied our slang enough to know what I mean by atm?