Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

(edited)

Hey twilight i am looking for somepony can you help

The pony is a colt, Black fur, White mane that fades to red at the tip's, And he is a unicorn

We must find him so we may punish him for what he has done

What did he do?

Hello Twilight.

What are your thoughts on all of this zombie madness?

According to Applejack, its over. I guess I was late. Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1

*walks over to Fluttershy's cottage, finding a swarm of zombies nearby* Aw crap, Fluttershy's not dying on my watch. Lucky for them, I made a secret weapon. *pulls out case of special bullets* These are coated in a thin layer of poison joke juice. I don't touch them because they're dumped into a magazine. *inserts magazine in ak-47* All right, DIE ZOMBIES! *runs over and shoots as many zombies as I can*

Hi, glad to see you alive*hugs* :)

Were the Zombies attacking the library too?

I had to fight them of SAA with the princesses and AJ and it was pretty tough.

Yeah, I'm fine! No, the library wasn't attacked too much.

He is my brother he is the one who sent the assassins after me he is also the leader of the rebels that hate my empire

It doesn't matter if he is my brother he still needs to be punished

Im probably not the pony for the job to help with that since, well... You know me. Try Applejack!

So... Is... Is it safe to go outside now...?

Yes, its fine now.

Have you ever been to the sea?

A jolly jaunt on a schooner does oneself quite a lot of good. Or even a nice gallop through the surf; good for the legs.

I just love the beach! I've been there from time to time.
  • Brohoof 1

*Breaks Down Door*

You fools! I told you this would happen! *Leans on Sledgehammer*...Oh god...out of breath...tell me you didn't read from the Deadbook, did you? Because if you did, and the curse didn't just leak out on it's own..where is the book?!

This "Prince" guy is freaking me the heck out. He ain't even speaking 'Merican good! *Ahum!* What I meant is, he has horrible grammar, seems to be telling his personal story to everyone, creeps me the hell out...saying it twice 'cause he's real creepers to me..oh, and he is constantly shouting. Words, real big, real loud...well, based on your opinion of the other music video, I thought you'd like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tm-1yRZtQg

Oh, and got my book?

Miss Sparkle?

A weird pony just broke in ranting in about some book.

Do I need to get worried?

I don't even know anymore. Im always involved in something...

Twilight i have found my brother his execution will be tonight so dont go looking for the pony you hear screaming

This "Prince" guy is freaking me the heck out. He ain't even speaking 'Merican good! *Ahum!* What I meant is, he has horrible grammar, seems to be telling his personal story to everyone, creeps me the hell out...saying it twice 'cause he's real creepers to me..oh, and he is constantly shouting. Words, real big, real loud...well, based on your opinion of the other music video, I thought you'd like this one.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_tm-1yRZtQg

Oh, and got my book?

Y-Yes. I got the book. MV is... okay too.

What has happened to everypony?!

• Brohoof 1

EXCUSE ME! I'mma FutMutherin Bear, and I demand the title I've earned! I've mauled plenty of idiots to earn this title, I demand to be called such!

I'm just pulling your leg! I'm no hick, trust me! That'd be Hick The Bear, the one hiding his stockpiles of firearms in your library. Anyways, I kinda need that book. Right now. As in right now. Where is it?!

-Judas

Yes, its fine now.

Alright... Well... I'll see you another time Twilight... Hopefully on better terms, and not during some crazy happening... *lets out a nervous chuckle, before leaving the building and returning home*

greetings twilight,

we really enjoyed your costume from last nightmare night.

even got the bells right.

so we thought that for this year we should get one our self.

we did want to make it a bit scary.

you think this will work?

post-1283-0-56768000-1334818819_thumb.png

Twilight I have an very important exam tomorrow and I think Iam gonna fail. Since you are a good student. What would you do in this situation?

And can you reread my homework again and correct errors if there are some?

Hello twilight my name is Metal Wing and my name said it all i have one mechanical wing and it has been squeeking so do you know where i can get some oil for it

Well, I got no oil myself, just ink. I'm sure someone in ponyville has some oil.

greetings twilight,

we really enjoyed your costume from last nightmare night.

even got the bells right.

so we thought that for this year we should get one our self.

we did want to make it a bit scary.

you think this will work?

post-1283-0-56768000-1334818819_thumb.png

Amazing costume! You have to show me how you made that!

Twilight I have an very important exam tomorrow and I think Iam gonna fail. Since you are a good student. What would you do in this situation?

And can you reread my homework again and correct errors if there are some?

I would study hard and try my best! Don't worry, you'll make it!
  • Brohoof 1

OK, after we finished off the zombies, I checked Applejack's trees for infection, and cleaning Luna's room, I'm finally here, do your books still need to be reorganized?

And I've been meaning to ask this for a while, you said some time back that you had read the history thing I posted earlier, I want to know 2 things, one; I don't remember how far it went back, and two; What do you think of the brief history I posted?

Hello twilight my sister wanted to ask you a few qustio.

Omygoshyourtwilightsparkle *clears her throat* How are you how's the library did you find a certain somepony what is your relationship with my brother do you both sleep...

THAT'S ENOUGH ask her a decent question.

I am sorry hi twi i hope we can be friends