How do you take your Coffee or Tea?

Wonderbolt_Spitfire

Odd but it's not the creamer that makes coffee tolerable for me; it's the sugar. Guess it neutralizes the strong bitter taste pretty well.

I drink my tea unsweet but I do like peach tea. Or raspberry...

Edited by DubWolf

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

• 2 weeks later...

I always prefer warm coffee with one sugar and milk, can’t stand it when the coffee is so boiling hot it’s barely drinkable, and ending up with mouth and tongue ulcers afterwards.

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

I have yet to discover a flavor or preparation variant of coffee or tea that I don't enjoy. I love some more than others, but I absolutely love both coffee and tea.

When I'm trying to watch calories, I can drink coffee black and tea plain. When I do this I prefer a black medium roast, but can imbibe dark roast if I'm in need of an extra jolt. For tea I prefer plain green tea.

When I want a treat, I love vanilla and mocha lattes, lemonade/ice tea (Arnold Palmer style) and all things chai.

I usually avoid cold brew but can drink it in a pinch. Favorite cold brew was Death Wish as a result of both its strength and surprisingly smooth taste but my local grocery store stopped carrying it.

• Brohoof 1

MLPFSignature.png.59d9585b08bc894da6c58dade70c9bab.png

• 3 weeks later...

I just drink tea from like bottles and containers, like I don't brew it myself it's already been made and I just need to shake it some and drink when wanted. Also I rarely drink coffee because that makes me too hyper lol

• Brohoof 1

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

• 1 month later...

I prefer only tea. I don't like coffee.

• Shocked 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

I have a cup of coffee once a day in the morning with creamer.   I do love my tea and mint in my go to. :jazz-hooves-please:

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png