Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you take your Coffee or Tea?

Wonderbolt_Spitfire

I usually homebrew my tea. I really like McDonald's tea, but when I do it, it's better. I usually like my tea REALLY sweet. Coffee tastes like crap IMO, so that's out of the question.

(edited)

Hot coffee...Two sugars, and a lot of milk. (I don't normally like hot beverages)

Iced coffee...Two sugars, a lot less milk.

Hot tea...A lot of milk, no sugar.

Iced tea...Plain, with lots of ice. I like it very Very VERY cold!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I drink my coffee either with cream and sweetener of some sort.  I usually prefer to have a bit of flavor in my coffee, so when I can I'll either use the flavored creamers out there with no extra sugar, or I'll use coffee syrups.  But when I go to a coffee shop, I usually dump getting normal coffee all together and get a white chocolate mocha, because they're amazing :D

I like my coffee like I like my women: Ground up and in the freezer.

Okay, not really. Actually, I loathe coffee. I like coffee-flavored ice cream, but that's about the extent of it. As for tea, I can only drink sweetened iced tea. Not iced tea with sugar mixed in, the pre-bottled stuff which is probably only about 10% actual tea.

I can't drink hot liquids at all. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate...none of them. Drinking liquid at any temperature other than slightly above freezing is just wrong to me. 

(edited)

If it's regular black tea, then it needs to be sweetened and iced. If it's an herbal tea then I drink it hot and by itself. And there's only one way to drink coffee: tons of creamer.

Edited by Jean Valjean

I don't have coffee often, but when I do it's usually hot cappucino, really good stuff. Normal coffee I have to sweeten a lot to like it, but I don't mind it every now and then. Iced coffee gives me a bellyache though...

As for tea... well, I don't like hot tea much(or rather the hastle of making it), so cold tea in a bottle or can(mmm, Snapple). :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Coffee:

Must be medium roast, have a unique flavored creamer (chocolate mint, hazelnut, etc.), and have a lot of sugar.

Tea;

I'll drink most teas as long as their genuine. Which means it must be made and from China. I have a tea store by me that only sells true and real tea.

I just put sugar in it. No honey or anything like that.

• Brohoof 1

Mine is mostly homebrewed cause you don't see that many stores with Vietnamese coffee in my place. I just drink mine, nothing special. :)

I always drink tea, coffee gets me wired. I usually drink earl grey, straight. It's pretty mild anyway. Sometimes I drink oolong tea, or irish breakfast, whatever is on hand really, haha. If I'm really feeling crazy, I'll add honey or milk, phew! I got chamomile once, too, but that stuff is vile...

• Brohoof 1

Bloody hell, you guys are picky people!

I take my tea in any form but I prefer it plain. No sugar, milk, flavourings, glitter, cream, essence of dragon blood etc.

I don't drink coffee but if I am given it, I will drink it however it is served to me.

Coffee, for me, :D   I tend to have regular Columbian Coffee with Creme, 2 sugars.  Sometimes though, I have a shot of expresso, but the bad side of it..........I'm literally off the walls, :lol:

I like my coffee like I like my women...

Same here, :lol:

It's rare that I drink coffee these days. But when I do, it's totally plain so no sugar, sweeteners, cream, milk, etc.

As for tea, that's something I drink more regularly. Even that is usually plain. Only do I put sugar in it if I didn't eat anything remotely sweet beforehand.

Coffee? Bugger off. It's mud.

Iced tea? Sweet tea? Tea is meant to be served hot. Bloody Southern states of Murrka have butchered tea to the point where Britain should invade them just on the premise of them insulting tea. Serving it cold, watered down, and riddled with sugar is not tea. It's sweet pisswater. Not tea. Sweet pisswater. Call it that from now on.

I take my tea as a builders brew: Strong, the tiniest splash of milk, with two sugars. Although usually none if it's a morning and I need a better pick-me-up. I'll drink any tea, generally, but my favourites are good old Yorkshire Tea (MANLY TEA), Scottish Breakfast Tea or Chai Tea.

• Brohoof 1

When  I drink coffee I usually drink it black, with no sugar at all! I use to load it up with milk, cream or sugar, but I have found that it actually tastes pretty good black, once you get use to it of course! :)

• Brohoof 2

I don't really drink coffee or tea, but if I do I enjoy lots of coffee mate, like... Alot. If I get it from a place it's like triple shot. Tea, I don't drink much, so I can't really put something.

Coffee is my favorite beverage, I usually like drinking coffee iced, it actually doesn't matter if it's with cream of just plain black, I would drink it. I'm alright with drinking hot coffee, but I do not have it so often.

As for tea, it doesn't matter if it's hot or iced, I prefer it with lemon.

• Brohoof 2