Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you blog on the Forums?

squareyes

I do it from time to time but I plan on mostly using it for rants and reviews on various things.

I did give my thoughts on the mane 6 and princesses and it was pretty well received, so I might do more of that kind of thing.

Even my rant on console wars was pretty well-received...I figured I was going to get A LOT of hate for that one. 

I never blogged, but I really want to. I just need something worth blogging about and time to figure out how the blog system works on this site. I tried messing with it a week ago, but didn't have much luck figuring it out. One day, I will blog. You can bet on that.

I don't blog very often, but when I do it's usually just random rants about Applejack which is not something that garners a very large audience. I intend to do some more blogs that are specifically MLP related, and hopefully I'll start covering other topics too, but I don't want to blog unless I really have something to say or something to show like a video.

I contemplated the idea of doing episode reviews or possibly a character analysis type of thing, but all of that requires a lot of time and brain power, and I don't consider myself to be that great at analyzing and reviewing. Once season 4 starts, I might be a bit more inclined to blog.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Once a week. It's an attempt at discipline and to get stuff out of my head so I can concentrate on writing/drawing/making. Eventually it will break down as I run out of stuff to talk about though.

I, uh...I have three blogs on this site.  :lol:

One is a traditional "This was my day" sort of blog. One is my writing blog (which I haven't touched in ages...) The third is my new Pokemon Emerald Randomized blog, which is basically a picture-based Let's Play.

On my old account I tried blogging a few times but each time failed with keeping a regular schedule. Now some people are able to keep regular schedules and have quite nice blogs as well, but for me I always forgot and then got mad at my self for forgetting. I think I won't be blogging on here for a while, but hopefully soon I can think of an idea to even start a blog.

I like blogging on the forums. The biggest problem's that I never really get any notifications for the moments people comment/brohoof my blog posts. I tried looking for the option in the settings section, but I never found one.

Just about never. Not that there is anything wrong or unfulfilling about blogging here, I'm just never really that inspired to do so. On the other hand, I never really planned to do much blogging, it was supposed to be a "one and done" kind of deal, but I might go back to blogging when an idea strikes me.

Not as much as I did before in large part due to time constraints, I have the hellhole (work) to deal with of course which has been the subject of many of my blogs. I returned to school for the first time in 3 years and I am plugging away at my future career as an author, my first major project is an Autism self help book. I know there a ton of self help books out there but alot of them are incredibly boring and preachy but this one is a bit different, it has the touch of personal experience and plenty of humor. And this kind of information is in very high demand, I know this firsthand with my personal experiences in public speaking on this topic something which will become the backbone of my future career once I published and established.