Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Sky Pirates (Adventure/Humor)

Gray_Spectrum

This is an RP about a small crew of Thieves who plan on stealing a new Prototype Airship from the Royal Guard In attempts to find Adventure and Fortune.

RP Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/73528-sky-pirates-adventurehumor/

Rules:

Rule 1:No Mary Sue type characters

Rule 2: No overpowered characters (meaning no Alicorns)

Rule 3: Foul language is allowed so long as it's not overused 

Rule 4: Sex can be implied so long as their are no details (if it is with another character Please make sure the other person agrees)

Rule 5: A unicorns magic must be on par with a normal unicorn not OP like Twilight Sparkle.

Rule 6: Do not make any Plot changing Decisions without consulting The RP moderator

Rule 7: respect your other Teammates (don't be mean)

Rule 8: there is no need to Go "Arrrg" or talk like a pirate (unless thats your thing)

There are a total of 10 slots for this RP (not including myself which really only leaves 9...)

and there are some positions that need to be filled otherwise we wouldn't make good Sky Pirates

We need:

1: A Navigator(to navigate the skies preferably a flying species. Pegasus,Griffon,Batpony,ect)

2: A Medic(To heal injuries of the crew)

3: A stowaway (Boards without the others knowing)

4: Carpenter (to make repairs on ship if damaged)

All characters must be able to hold their own in battle (with the stowaway and Medic this is optional)

The Jobs above must be filled

If you do not have one of the Specified Jobs Your main concerns Are of your own choosing

Spots open:

Captain: Gray_Spectrum Character Gray Spectrum

Navigator: TheLineTrotter Character Vincent StormWalker

Medic: Moonlight Fire Character Moonlight Fire

Stowaway: Brain Drain Character Twisted Fate

Carpenter: Lume~WMJ Character Lume Greenpark

Chef: Duskrunner Character Duskrunner

Quartermaster: ragestar Character Crimson grinn

Deck Mate: Gloomfury Character Gloomfury

Weather Tracker: Professor Tocks Character Skylight

Quartermasters Assistant: EpicHarmony Character Star Belle

New member: thor9356 Character Dogboots

New member: slimmyjimjim Character Sweetie Pie

If you wish to join just say so.

Edited by Gray_Spectrum

Adventure/Humor RP? Boy! Those are my favorite ones! I'm totally in! :3

I'll be using my main OC, Lume Greenpark, for this one. Her character page can be found in my singnature, or by clicking right here.

As for a position in the crew... Um... I don't really know. Since she's an earth pony, perhaps the carpenter would be the best option?

Adventure/Humor RP? Boy! Those are my favorite ones! I'm totally in! :3

I'll be using my main OC, Lume Greenpark, for this one. Her character page can be found in my singnature, or by clicking right here.

As for a position in the crew... Um... I don't really know. Since she's an earth pony, perhaps the carpenter would be the best option?

Sound good Carpenter is is

Aw man! This RP would be perfect formy pirate OC crimson grinn, but there's just one problem...he's a pirate captain and always wants to be the leader...is there any way that crimson can be of equal standing or rank? Like co-captain or somthing? You don't have to if you don't want to, but if just in case you do accept my OC's terms, his link is in my sig, sorry if his powers seem a bit OP, but for the sake of the RP I'll nerf his powers a bit.

Aw man! This RP would be perfect formy pirate OC crimson grinn, but there's just one problem...he's a pirate captain and always wants to be the leader...is there any way that crimson can be of equal standing or rank? Like co-captain or somthing? You don't have to if you don't want to, but if just in case you do accept my OC's terms, his link is in my sig, sorry if his powers seem a bit OP, but for the sake of the RP I'll nerf his powers a bit.

Well you can be a Quartermaster basically a Co-captain roll has a say in decisions but The captain will have the authority overrule anything I view as unfair. (if you choose this roll i will more than likely place most of the Duties on you unless i feel the need to step in). Interested? 

sure, just as long as crimson isn't being ordered around and gets treated as an equal, then he's good to go! but about his powers...am I allowed to keep them as they are? or nerf them? (weaken them)

nerf them just a little so that the battles that take place are not short lived, and so that we can have challenges along the way.

Question. o/

Will there be many battles? Like... Constant deaths, heads rolling on the ship deck, walls painted in red and stuff like that? Or will it be leaned more towards the adventure than the action?

Question. o/

Will there be many battles? Like... Constant deaths, heads rolling on the ship deck, walls painted in red and stuff like that? Or will it be leaned more towards the adventure than the action?

The battles that will Happen are mostly for Storys sake But the main concept will be the Adventure aspect (there will only be battles every once in a while.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds fun! Could I put my OC Moonlight Fireb in? Link is in my sig. Of course, since her entire character specializes in healing, she'll be the medic. Should I nerf her powers a bit?

Just make sure You don't enter this whole thing overpowered and it should be fine. And medic great! we needed one of those.

I would like to be your navigator! Vincent Stormwalker, Griffin, would like to come aboard!

Please? 

I would like to be your navigator! Vincent Stormwalker, Griffin, would like to come aboard!

Please? :3

Do you have a link to your character? if not you can set it up here http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters "Awaiting clearance Griffin."  

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/vincent-stormwalker-r4432

Here, it`s a little barebones for now, since I made it in a hurry, but I hope it`s good enough. Rest assured, i`ve worked hard to try and make Vincent a deep character than a stereotypical Griffin.

Okie doki loki He has been added to the roster. Thats 5/10 so now we have half our team lets just hope the rest will appear soon! :D

If the role of stowaway is still open I'll take that spot if not I'll be a pirate.

Stowaway would be Twisted Fate

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/twisted-fate-r4191

Pirate would be Vaas

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/insanity-vaas-r2932

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you as our stowaway. Be sure to introduce yourself after we set sail... or not you are a stowaway after all. lol

Quick Question: How well should each of the crew know eachother when the RP begin? Just wanna know for conversations and the like. 

We should all know each other on at least a first name basis. (other than our stowaway) Other than that Its up to each character to decide if they want to Share their stories and why they choose to join the crew.

@@Brain Drain

Can I ask you a question, real quick?~

It's just that I got a little bit confused... In Twisted Fate's page, it says he's an earth pony, but his image shows him having wings. Is he really an earth pony, or a pegasus?

I should possible put this on his oc page, but his wings are useless they are more for show then use. The experimentation made him grow wings but they are useless since he can control some magic and has a skill which he can teleport around. (Don't worry about the op teleportion i have it to where he can only use it once per day.)

• Brohoof 1

I'm new to forum rp's but this sounds like a fun and interesting one to cut my teeth on. Any chance i could join in a minor / bakground role like ship's cook? Deckswab?

-Dusk

Sure I just need a link to The Character page of the OC you are going to use which if you don't have you can make here http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters then just Post the link for it here and I'll add you to the roster.