Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ♛ Iridian's Graphics

Iridian

Hi all!

I'm Iridian, and I love making graphics. I can make signatures, avatars, wallpapers, and whatever else you can think of that doesn't include drawing.

Requests are: OPEN

Rules

1. Don't claim my work as your own.

2. Credit is appreciated, but not required.

3. Be nice.

4. If you don't like how your request turned out, ask me to redo it!

To request, just tell me what you want - the dimensions, color scheme, theme, and any image(s) you want me to use are all helpful details. The default size for signatures is 600x100, please tell me if you want yours subscriber size.

Here are a few examples of stuff I've made in the past:

img-1839491-1-Untitled_321.png

img-1839491-2-Wd4TYq4.jpg

(a YouTube banner I made for someone) it's low quality because I resized it

img-1839491-3-RTD1bcE.png

Edited by Iridian

Could I maybe request a background picture for my Profile here on the forums?

I am not sure of the dimensions for it but could it please be:

A dark and sinister theme with the colours green and black, overall maybe some sort of galaxy or something space related.

I would love it if you could do this for me and I apologise if what I've given you isn't very helpful.

Could you do one of my OC Light Streak standing with Doctor Whooves on the opposite side? And if you can put "super2379" in the middle with "2 Timothy 1:7" right under it. And for the background, either put a forest or the TARDIS interior If you know what it is. If you can do this, thanks! :) oh, and the default size is fine.

Edited by super2379

Could I maybe request a background picture for my Profile here on the forums?

I am not sure of the dimensions for it but could it please be:

A dark and sinister theme with the colours green and black, overall maybe some sort of galaxy or something space related.

I would love it if you could do this for me and I apologise if what I've given you isn't very helpful.

All right, finished:

g2bijNi.jpg?1

This was a pretty fun request to do! I finally got to bust out my skull brushes, and I tried a few new techniques. I hope you like it, and if not, I can redo!

Thanks for the awesome request!

Hi! I think you're stuff is pretty cool, and I was wondering if you could do my ponysona, Minath. Her character page has references and is in my signature! Please and thank you~

Sorry, I can't draw!

If you want a signature or something else that does not include drawing, I would be more than happy to help. :)

I would love a new forums signature :D

600 x 100 is a good size so, yeah :P

So could you use this picture

post-15671-0-10685100-1379183818.png

(You might want to make it bigger, or smaller... IDK

Put it on a black (maybe just dark) background with wisps of smoke maybe? Maybe a little fire on the opposite side from the picture (RD on the left flames on the right) and my name somewhere in there, preferably in the middle :D

(I think that sounded a bit to much like I was ordering fast food, sorry!)

Anyway good luck! And if it's giving you too much trouble just leave it :P

I'm not in a big rush for a new signature

BTW I feel like I should compliment your work, it looks awesome :D

Edited by NocturnalRainbow

Could you make me a desktop background?

I would like for it to have the mane 6 as robotic ponies, if you need pictures, look up Mlp_twibot Mlp_pinkiepbot Mlp_raritybot Mlp_flutterbot Mlp_rainbowbot and mlp_applebot for the pictures to use. I want it to look almost technolike in the background if you don't mind, and for the robots to be intergrated into the background.

If so, thanks!

P.S My screen res is 1920 x 1080

Could you do one of my OC Light Streak standing with Doctor Whooves on the opposite side? And if you can put "super2379" in the middle with "2 Timothy 1:7" right under it. And for the background, either put a forest or the TARDIS interior If you know what it is. If you can do this, thanks! :) oh, and the default size is fine.

All right, finished! Sorry about the long wait.

I made two versions - one with a forest background, and one with a TARDIS background:

http://i.imgur.com/mvTGzSx.png

http://i.imgur.com/nDhdf6B.png

If you don't like either of them, I can redo them! :)

Hi, you knew me once as Dark Moon, a very happy customer of yours. I've changed names since then and now require a new signature. Subscriber size please. 

I'm leaving it open to you to experiment with what it should look like, with the theme of permanent daylight of course, or just daylight I guess since google images doesn't really turn up much. And my name included of course. You could also experiment with a subscriber sized avatar of the same nature as well, if you want, I'm not really sure if I'm ready to switch avatars, but I look forward to see what you can come up with. Thank you in advance.

can you make me a fb banner? Like, using my ponysona? I'm not that good with digital art. I'm going to be adding more pictures of my OC to my character page soon.

Finished! Hope you like it. I went for a cutesy, chibi look. It was lots of fun.

http://i.imgur.com/O5dS1WT.png

If you're not 100% satisfied, I can redo it, no problemo. :3

I would love a new forums signature :D

600 x 100 is a good size so, yeah :P

So could you use this picture

(You might want to make it bigger, or smaller... IDK

Put it on a black (maybe just dark) background with wisps of smoke maybe? Maybe a little fire on the opposite side from the picture (RD on the left flames on the right) and my name somewhere in there, preferably in the middle :D

(I think that sounded a bit to much like I was ordering fast food, sorry!)

Anyway good luck! And if it's giving you too much trouble just leave it :P

I'm not in a big rush for a new signature

BTW I feel like I should compliment your work, it looks awesome :D

Sounds like a fun request! However, would it be possible to get a larger size of that image? Making images smaller is no big deal, but making them bigger is a serious pain in the butt.

Kind of like how it's easy to get a haircut, but growing the hair back isn't quite as simple. :P

All right, finished! Sorry about the long wait.

I made two versions - one with a forest background, and one with a TARDIS background:

http://i.imgur.com/mvTGzSx.png

http://i.imgur.com/nDhdf6B.png

If you don't like either of them, I can redo them! :)

These are great! Thanks for doing this, it means a lot! :)

And you don't need to redo them, I like them just fine. I'll give credit to you in my sig. :)

Okay.

Dimensions: Normal Signature(Look below to see my current signature).

Color Scheme: Something evil looking cause the idea I have is an evil signature with Dr.Fluttershy and Twilight.

Ponies: Dr.Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle. (Remember, this is an EVIL Theme!)

Express your idea's mate, take your time. I'm not in any rush. ;)