Princess Cadance Fan Club

Courageous Thunder Dash

I got her too.

attachicon.gifcadance plush.JPG

Also I find it weird how Cadance is referred to as the Crystal Princess yet she doesn't have a crystal body. So she just stands out from crystal ponies.

Lovely! Her outfit looks wonderful  :wub:

I must admit that I never considered that. :wau:  I guess she does have a crystalline heart on her cutie mark but that's as close a link as I could find.

Her crystal form is by far the best though.  :pinkie:

post-26968-0-50354900-1429335681_thumb.png

Excuse the crappy picture, but I got all these on the same day, I'll take a better photo of just the two at some point. :P

pEL9mPW.jpg

Excuse the crapy picture, but I got all these on the same day, I'll take a better photo of just the two at some point. :P

pEL9mPW.jpg

I think Rarity here perfectly describes my reaction..

post-26968-0-01291200-1429336197.gif

Can't wait to see more pics! :D

My birthday is next month, and now I have some major decisions to make. New piercing or Shining + Cadance figures or the Cadance build a bear. This is srs biz.

208504__UNOPT__safe_princess-luna_princess-celestia_vector_filly_princess-cadance_cute_artist-beavernator_milkshake.png

#firstworldtroblems

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit, I used to not be a fan of cadance. Then "Three's a Crowd" aired, and we got to see another side of her. (Plus, her part in 'Play Your Part' is my favorite)

Anyone remember Cadence from the Relfections arc of the comics? Of course we never really saw much of her outside of seeing her in a panel or two, but the fans have picked her up somewhat. I especially like this scene for some reason:

okac___page_8___last_panel_by_gray__day-

From the last panel of the most recent issue. Gotta love the artwork.

• Brohoof 1

Anyone remember Cadence from the Relfections arc of the comics? Of course we never really saw much of her outside of seeing her in a panel or two, but the fans have picked her up somewhat. I especially like this scene for some reason:

From the last panel of the most recent issue. Gotta love the artwork.

A slight correction: That's not from the official comics, but rather a fan-work from someone whose style is similar to the official comics, Gray Day. Good work, but not official.

• Brohoof 2

A slight correction: That's not from the official comics, but rather a fan-work from someone whose style is similar to the official comics, Gray Day. Good work, but not official.

Oh I know; I was just referring to the alter-Cadence herself as she is from the IDW comics (though only in cameo). :)

Admittedly I should've specified what that panel was from as I'm a follower of Gray-Day on DeviantArt. ^^;

• Brohoof 1

Winters in the Crystal Empire must be even colder... lucky us, for our princess will keep us safe :)

the_crystal_throne_by_pixelkitties-d670r

• Brohoof 3

Cadance is my 2nd favorite princess after Twilight. I love her overall design and of course the fact she's the best foalsitter in all of Equestria. <3 Cadance!!

post-5578-0-82460900-1431047315_thumb.png

post-5578-0-66129800-1431047316.gif

post-5578-0-13151800-1431047318_thumb.png

post-5578-0-65027200-1431047327.gif

post-5578-0-04191100-1431047329_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4