Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Relaxed Applejack

duidamasterXD

two_best_orange_sisters_by_greensecretad

Howdy everypony. After some naggin' from Pinkie Pie and the gals, I decided to take the day off. I don't really do this all that often :lol:. I don't have much to do right now, and this hammock is really comfortable, so I'd love to shoot the breeze with y'all for a while. If you're curious about anything, fire away!

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 4

What's the most difficult part of your job on the farm?

There's just so much t'do all the time! Most ponies think of my job as bein' just buckin' apples from dawn till dusk, but there's a lot more than that. Between that, looking after the livestock, baking, selling, fixing the barn that falls apart every few months, and making sure we're making money on top of that, it's right crazy. Oh, and then there's making my sister doesn't break anything or hurt herself... My oh my. I manage somehow, though between you n'me, these days of doin' nothing at all are a welcome break. Short answer, it's keeping on top of everything. It doesn't matter how hard you work if you're not doing what needs to be done.

How do you balance your time with friends while still working as hard as you do?

That's the great part of having a family, we cover for each other. I don't know how I'd have time to do much of anything without my big brother, my granny, and even Apple Bloom pitching in. They're great at covering for me when there's something that needs doing, or just when I need some time with the girls :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey Applejack! Just thought I come by and ask ya a couple of questions.

What was the happiest moment of your life?

Which one of your friends can you relate to the most?

What is your favorite kind of apple? ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

What was the happiest moment of your life?

Gee, I dunno if I can pick out one in particular. A few that stand out were after me and the gals got rid of Discord again, or after the family reunion didn't end up in shambles like I thought it might, but I'd have to say that I don't look at my life as a collection of happy moments and sad ones. I just try to appreciate whatever each day brings and draw comfort from the ponies close to me when things are bad.

Which one of your friends can you relate to the most?

That's a tricky one. A lot of ponies might try to compare me to Rainbow Dash, because we're both active and not the most interested in fancy things. Dash's great, but I think I can relate more to Twilight and how the ponies around her motivate her to do her best, even if things get out of hand from time to time unsure.png

What is your favorite kind of apple? wink.png

Gotta be honeycrisp :D

What did your parents look like before they fell into the giant chasm?

My parents didn't fall into anything.

Since you have the day off, wanna go out somehwere? wink.png

I'd love to. Where do you have in mind? :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello Applejack, this is her trollness Princess Trollestia! vsTALhM.png  My, my, that hammock of yours looks awfully comfortable... I want it. KUbAnTY.png  Can I haz it? biggrin.png  In exchange, I'll give you this banana... which also doubles as a phone!!!  IT'S A BANANAPHONE!!! derpy_emoticon2.png

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
My, my, that hammock of yours looks awfully comfortable... I want it. KUbAnTY.png Can I haz it? biggrin.png In exchange, I'll give you this banana... which also doubles as a phone!!! IT'S A BANANAPHONE!!!

Tempting as that is, this hammock's mighty comfortable your majesty and I'd sooner hang onto it for a while. If you happen to have an applephone though....Actually I don't know what a phone is at all unsure.png

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

Nopony ever killed anypony down at Sweet Apple Acres and anyone who says so is a liar.

Kira: no I meant that awful story about big Mac and the fillies, I hated it, but was wondering what your thoughts were

• Brohoof 1

Kira: no I meant that awful story about big Mac and the fillies, I hated it, but was wondering what your thoughts were

I've never heard of any such story, but if somepony's writing terrible things about my family I'd like to give them a piece of my mind as soon as possible.

I've never heard of any such story, but if somepony's writing terrible things about my family I'd like to give them a piece of my mind as soon as possible.

Don't worry the author already have pretty much all the hate the internet is gonna give him, I hated how big Mac treated the cutie mark crusaders but I feel like I'm weak for being unable to get past the part with applebloom, am I weak or just good hearted, AJ I need your help.

• Brohoof 1

Gee, I dunno if I can pick out one in particular. A few that stand out were after me and the gals got rid of Discord again, or after the family reunion didn't end up in shambles like I thought it might, but I'd have to say that I don't look at my life as a collection of happy moments and sad ones. I just try to appreciate whatever each day brings and draw comfort from the ponies close to me when things are bad.

That's a tricky one. A lot of ponies might try to compare me to Rainbow Dash, because we're both active and not the most interested in fancy things. Dash's great, but I think I can relate more to Twilight and how the ponies around her motivate her to do her best, even if things get out of hand from time to time img-1910388-1-unsure.png

Gotta be honeycrisp :D

My parents didn't fall into anything.

I'd love to. Where do you have in mind? :)

(Wait, when did you become a mod?! :P Or maybe you've always been a mod and I'm just losing my mind)

Well, anywhere! I'm open to anything!

(Wait, when did you become a mod?! tongue.png Or maybe you've always been a mod and I'm just losing my mind)

About seven-and-a-half months ago ;). I'm usually called DashForever though, which might be why I seem new. Shrug.

Don't worry the author already have pretty much all the hate the internet is gonna give him, I hated how big Mac treated the cutie mark crusaders but I feel like I'm weak for being unable to get past the part with applebloom, am I weak or just good hearted, AJ I need your help.

Just remember that none of it happened, or would ever happen. Me and my family, we love each other and there's nothing that'll ever change that.

Well, anywhere! I'm open to anything!

Well so am I :huh:. Guess we could walk over to Sugarcube Corner and pick up a bite to eat.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

But... am I weak my friend tells me I am for being unable to finish to story

Don't worry about it. It sounds awful anyway.

People generally seem to think you consume nothing but apples and apple-related beverages, is there any truth to that assumption?

Well I don't deny that they make up a decent portion of my diet, but that's more out of convenience. Sure I love apples, but you gotta have some balance in whatcha eat after all. Other fruits and vegetables are nice as well, and I get some candy and sugary stuff from Sugarcube Corner from time to time. Kinda a part of knowing Pinkie Pie laugh.png

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1