Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions on The Fox Music Video

Slice0Pie

It's not that looking for foreign forms of entertainment is hard, it's just some people are better at it than others. I myself have a boatload of bands from Sweden and Norway in my music library. Seriously though, Scandinavia has some really good music.

Yeah, guess I'm just being a bit of a curmudgeon.  And no denying that Scandinavia has some really good music!  I don't really listen to anything from the mainland, but I LOVE "Of Monsters and Men" from Iceland (and no, not just for "Little Talks", even though that song is awesome, I also love their single "Dirty Paws" and they're doing some really interesting stuff musically, really are)!!! wub.png

Edited by Batbrony

Yeah, guess I'm just being a bit of a curmudgeon.  And no denying that Scandinavia has some really good music!  I don't really listen to anything from the mainland, but I LOVE "Of Monsters and Men" from Iceland (and no, not just for "Little Talks", even though that song is awesome, I also love their single "Dirty Paws" and they're doing some really interesting stuff musically, really are)!!! wub.png

Iceland doesn't really count. I listen to a lot Swedish death metal, bands like Dismember, Unleashed, Nihilist/Entombed, Carnage, Opeth, Grave, etc.

Iceland doesn't really count. I listen to a lot Swedish death metal, bands like Dismember, Unleashed, Nihilist/Entombed, Carnage, Opeth, Grave, etc.

Guess that makes sense, wasn't sure though, ya know, so many Icelanders being of Scandinavian descent and all, but I guess that'd be like saying Minnesota counts as part of Scandinavia happy.png .  And as for Swedish death metal, I certainly wouldn't know anything about that; most metal in general is a little too loud for my tastes.  But hey, whatever floats your boat; I mean, hey, there's TONS of metal out there, so obviously plenty of other people, yourself included, find an appeal to it and like it plenty! smile.png