• Make Artworks & Plushies
    • Roleplay
    • Create Animations / Voice Act
    • Buy & Collect Merchandise
    • Create Songs
    • Make PMV
    • Attend Conventions
    • I don't, I just watch the show
  3. 3. Are you in the closet, or out the closet?

• I'm in the Closet
    • I'm out the Closet
  4. 4. How often do you watch the show? (on average)

• 0-3 Episodes Per Week
    • 4-6 Episodes Per Week
    • 7-9 Epiodes Per Week
    • 10+ Episodes Per Week
  5. 5. On a scale, How often do you think about the fandom/show

• 1 - Not much
    • 5 - Sometimes
    • 10 - Always
  6. 6. Would you like more surveys like this? (Just feedback for me)

• Yes, Please
    • No, Thank you.

What type of Brony are you?

I want to say moderate/creative but honestly I haven't created anything. No fancy computer animations, eye candy wallpaper or fancy PMVs from me. I simply enjoy the cartoon very much and I attempt to lend to the discussion in any possible way. For instance I've been able to add perspective on Fluttershy and help others understand her seemingly contradictory quirks. wink.png

How do you contribute to the fandom?

Oops, I think I already answered this under the first question. I've contributed financially as well through donations to the forums in addition to attending Bronycon this summer.

Are you in the closet or out of the closet?

Except for my closest friends and online, nobody knows. If a conversation with a coworker turned ponies (probably because their kids or grandkids watch it), that could prove very interesting. :) But other than something like that, I don't see how admitting I'm a Brony to the world would help me.

How often do you watch the show?

About once a week, time permitting. I like watching reruns on the big TV in my living room whenever possible. But if for some reason I need to see a specific episode, I can usually find it on Youtube.

On a scale, how often do you think about the fandom/show?

Probably more than I should for someone who's teenage years are way behind him. On a scale I'd say 6/10.

Would you like more surveys like this?

Sure. I can't promise to participate in every one, but this one was fun both to complete and to read others' responses. :)

• Brohoof 3

What Type of Brony are you? "I'm a..."

At this point, I'm a Moderate/Creative brony. I don't create much on paper or digitally, nor do I write much, but I do participate in discussion and like to share my knowledge on and support for bronydom whenever I can.

How do you contribute to the fandom? "I..."

Of the options available, it's creating artwork and attending conventions. However, my current forte is writing brony-related non-stories, be there analyses, essays, critiques, and reviews.

Are you in the closet, or out the closet?

Out of the closet. I don't wear anything pony-related, but I'm not afraid to tell others I'm a proud brony. :lol:

How often do you watch the show? (on average)

Anywhere from 0-3 shows per week. I don't watch it all that often. When I do, I tend to watch the most memorable ones such as Return of Harmony, Party of One, or Magic Duel.

On a scale, How often do you think about the fandom/show

I'm between a seven and an eight, leaning more to eight. I think about it quite a bit and explore sites that are pony-related, but I'm not exploring or thinking about it all the time. For one big example, I'm a very passionate busfanner and will occasionally railfan and will go around taking pics and clips of vehicles related to this hobby.

Absolutely. It's a good poll with good ideas. I may not participate in all of them, but you can definitely go ahead and do more, especially if they're more fun-related. :)

• Brohoof 5

What Type of Brony are you? "I'm a..."

I'm probaly just moderate, i'm not very creative in my opinion, pretty unoriginal in my opinion. And i don't contribute alot anyways. I do enjoy the fandom and the show though.

How do you contribute to the fandom? "I..."

I make some bleh mediocre fan art. and I've sung like 2 covers of MLP songs so far. 

I wrote a really crappy 2 chapter fanfic, which i gave up on.

I've only role played with a friend like once, and i suck at it so i'd rather leave it to the pros anyways, don't have much time always.

I can't make plushies at all, that takes patience and skill, something i do not posses. 

I don't do voice acting as I'm not experienced in that either and also suck at it, only accents or stuff i can do really are native accents of mine.

I don't have patience or the skill or knowledge to animate

Not to mention no creativity.

I don't buy merch due to being a closet brony. Same with conventions

I don't make music, even if i play trumpet, and sing pretty meh. I don't know how or have the equipment and money to make music, nor again the creativity.

PMV's i don't really have editing software for. Or skill, or patience, or clips or anything. 

So yeah, i hardly do anything to contribute really.

Are you in the closet, or out the closet?

In the closet, because of my stepdad mostly, although i doubt any of my parents especially him, would approve of it, they think the internet is full of pedophiles everywhere.. dry.png.

Not to mention i just can't see them being ok with me liking ponies. Same with anybody IRL, if i can't come out to my family, how can i come out to someone else frankly? I don't have any really close friends i'd feel comfortable telling anyways, and telling anyone really would just cause me a hassle and trouble.

So i'm still in the closet.

How often do you watch the show?

I watch it randomly when i feel inclined, i haven't really watched it in a while to be honest, so i'll just say 0-3 weekly. But on weeks i'm watching i could watch anything up to like 6-8 or more.
On a scale, How often do you think about the fandom/show

probably an 8. I think about it pretty often, but its not so often that i never stop thinking about it or anything. I get caught up in other stuff.

I still check the forums daily and think about MLP daily though basically.

Sure, i like surveys smile.png.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 5

What type of Brony are you?

I answered hipster Brony, but I'm not entirely sure what that means. I made the assumption that hipsters that like MLPfim would be the definition but I guess it means some kind of Gen3 and under snob? I don't prefer to call myself anything but I get called hipster alot. I wear Obey everything lol beanies necklaces, shirts, ect. Its not so much that I want to be a hipster I just like those clothes and get called that.

Anyone wanna help me out here? lol

How do you contribute to the fandom?

I post on forums and watch the show and follow big name bronies likes SaberSpark, Race, you know the Bronies React gang...I really look forward to conventions but haven't made it to one yet. So other than that I contribute bollucks. 

Are you in the closet or out of the closet.

Family: In the closet

Friends:Broke the closet door off the hinges, and came out flailing.

How often do you watch the show?(On Average)

Just re-watched every episode last week =D

Also, if its on Tv I'll flip it on over, but I'm usually at work and have to go out of my way to watch.

On a scale, How often do you think about the fandom/show?

Too much, sometimes I have to try and think about other things. Haha

The fandom more than the show. 

Would you like more surveys like this? (Just feedback for me)

Sure! 

• Brohoof 2

• 7 years later...
  1. I am a moderate and a creative brony.
  2. I make visual art and collect merchandise.
  3. People do know about me liking ponies.
  4. I watch about 0-3 episodes a week, sometimes more.
  5. 10
  6. Yes, I'd like more surveys, please.
  • Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

1. I'm moderate/creative.
2. I don't contribute to the fandom, but I enjoy writing and world-building, making artworks, creating animations and I buy & collect merchandise (FiM). Creativity is the most important thing for me, to me it's even above forum rules and laws. It's something where I can do whatever. :kindness:
3. I'm not in the closet, baka.
4. 0 - 3 episodes per week, sometimes more.
5. 10 - Always. It's hard not to think about them when my home is full of them. :ButtercupLaugh: I even have a Pinkie keychain and a Fluttershy bag. <3 <3
6. Sure.

• Brohoof 2

1. Moderate/Hipster

2. Conventions when I can

3. Out of the closet (Meaning people know I like the show)

4. 0-3 episodes per week (although lately it's been 0)

5.  Like  2 lmao

6. Yus

• Brohoof 1