Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you doing at this very moment?

Marshmallow

Still trying to work on my fursona drawing so I can move on and work on my requests/gifts! Man, I get so easily distracted... (Yes, it is important for me to do the fursona drawing first because if I don't, an important part of my identity will be fuzzy in my brain and I really really can't have that. It makes no sense, I know) Also, I'm watching some sitcoms from the 90's at the same time.

Still trying to work on my fursona drawing so I can move on and work on my requests/gifts! Man, I get so easily distracted... (Yes, it is important for me to do the fursona drawing first because if I don't, an important part of my identity will be fuzzy in my brain and I really really can't have that. It makes no sense, I know) Also, I'm watching some sitcoms from the 90's at the same time.

Care to share it when you're finished? I would love to see your fursona. C:

Attempting to learn my quotes for English.

For the record if you guys are wondering why I've had such scarce activity in recent days...Fallout: Equestria....

Edited by Indigo
  • Brohoof 1

Enjoying my yearly case of bronchitis.

It is fun, isn't it? I just made it through 2 colds in a month, and now this. Bleh.

sucking on a cough drop right now

Care to share it when you're finished? I would love to see your fursona. C:

Yes! I'll definitely share.

At the moment, STILL working on it. How long have I been working on this, so easily distracted... hey look, shiny thing. NO ARYLETT FOCUS

Texting and wondering if I should go and eat something. I think I'm too lazy for this though so I'll just stay here with my computer. And ponies. <3

Edited by Saiko

Attempting to get caught up on all of the posts I missed while I was laying around sick in bed.

Also nursing one hell of a headache.