Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy hates me :(

Buttons Mom

I know this might sound weird and stupid but i have a weird feeling that Fluttershy really hates me..I made a slideshow (I'm not proud of it) with pony couples, the slideshow became very popular, but most people hated me for posting that. The last time i logged into my channel was a couple of days ago, so I decided to log in again and delete the slideshow because I started to hate it too. But I saw a comment, it was from a user which name is "Fluttershy" I know it's not the real Fluttershy, its just a random guy that likes to play TF2, but still, im afraid, Fluttershy is my favorite pony and i don't want to make her hate me. I think the real Fluttershy is sending me a sign..I didn't know about ponies that much when I made the slideshow, but I realized now that the slideshow is just..disgusting. It would be really nice if you understand me and help me out with that problem..

The comment was "I hate you" by the way.

Edited by Buttons Mom
  • Brohoof 2

This looks like a dramatisation to me. Fluttershy is a fictional character. She won't hate you because someone took on her alias and then hated you... because she doesn't exist. It wouldn't even apply to non-fictional characters; for instance, if we were to go by the logic you've presented here, I could have an account named Barack Obama with a corresponding picture, and then tell you that you were my favourite person. Would that actually make you Barack Obama's favourite person?

I think you should relax a bit. This is nothing to be concerned about.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 20

Slideshows with pony couples are absolute lulziness, no offense. You didn't do anything wrong by making that, and there's no reason for people to get heated up over it. Fluttershy isn't sending you any signs either. She's a fictional character, she's what you make of her. :)

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy isn't real. The ponies themselves aren't real. Just because a guy named Fluttershy said it was awful doesn't mean it's the real Fluttershy, who isn't real by the way. Did I mention she wasn't real yet? I wish the ponies were real, but they are not. I don't think you should take it so hard. It's nothing to worry about.

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy is a fictional character, meaning that she does not exist. It's just some guy under a Fluttershy alias for fun; nothing more. She cannot hate you and making a slideshow of pony couples isn't that big of a deal. Relax. Absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

• Brohoof 2

I visited your channel but I wasn't able to identify the slideshow about pony couples you were talking about.  I guess you deleted it like you said. 

Anyway, as you said yourself, the guy with the username Fluttershy isn't the "real" Fluttershy.  And while Fluttershy herself may be a work of fiction, the ideals she embodies are very real:  Kindness and forgiveness among them.  So even if she were to be offended by this video, I have faith that she would forgive you for it.

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 5

I think you're basically overreacting of the fact that is the ''real'' Fluttershy. She's a fictional character and even if she was real then she would never say a thing like that. Believe me, alot of people pretend to be fictional characters these days and even act like them. I even see some on deviantART. Its just stupid and people even think they are real.

• Brohoof 2

Oh don't worry the real Fluttershy would not want to hate ponies for that. Also of coarse she's fictional and I see people name their channels off of ponies all the time. Though someone with your favorite ponies name posting a negative comment does sound sad.

• Brohoof 2

Well, technically fluttershy is a fictional character, so calm down, she can't technically feel anything towards you.

Thats just a poser on the internet, its not like it affects her feelings, besides shes a fictional character.

Probably just a jerk on the internet or something idk.

Don't let it get to you regardless.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy is a fictional character, that everyone has stated previously. It isn't the real Fluttershy, so you don't have to let it get inside of your head due to the character being fictional.

• Brohoof 3

So, if it weren't incredibly rude, my straight-headed response would be something like this: Draw, and show you, a comic in which Fluttershy smiles, cuts her own head off, juggles it, and then puts it back on smiling. Then in the last panel, a badly-photoshopped Nicholas Cage replaces her face.

As has been said in many advise threads...PLEASE understand they're not real. A character designer formulated the right mix of likable qualities, and general appearance. Teams of animators drew her into various poses for a TV show. A voice actress provided the fictional creation's mouth with audio.

To try to give a positive light to it: That character designer formed a character off of real-world experiences. No one made award-winning characters by playing video games and watching anime every night until they have the right idea of what things to copy. Instead: They meet people in the real world, treat others how they feel those people would like to be treated, and discovered what people like about others; or, even things they didn't think to look for in others.

Don't concentrate your emotions on pixels and waveforms - so many people in real life are deserving of those emotions.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy is a fictional character, that everyone has stated previously. It isn't the real Fluttershy, so you don't have to let it get inside of your head due to the character being fictional.

Why does everyone have to piss on other peoples craziness?  OP your the right kind of nuts don't change LOL.

I often look at functional characters and ponder how they would react to me.

If you think flutter shy would hate you and that bothers you,

change something about yourself.

Easy fix ^^

• Brohoof 1

Why does everyone have to piss on other peoples craziness?  OP your the right kind of nuts don't change LOL.

I often look at functional characters and ponder how they would react to me.

If you think flutter shy would hate you and that bothers you,

change something about yourself.

Easy fix ^^

Why must you quote all of my arguments? :P Seriously though, he isn't exactly crazy it is just that he is about overreact over nothing. He doesn't need to change anything about him, he just needs to meet Fluttershy's voice actress.

Why must you quote all of my arguments? tongue.png Seriously though, he isn't exactly crazy it is just that he is about overreact over nothing. He doesn't need to change anything about him, he just needs to meet Fluttershy's voice actress.

I thought it might been a rival thing (LOL), if this keeps up i'm changing then SN to TG&P For No Good Reason.  I just assumed we end up on the apposing end of the track all to often.  I swear I don't see you and go "Curses, Scootalove is there, I must do battle!"

Meet the voice actor?  I think the OP needs to get right with him or herself before that. 

Remember I accept (And love) the OP for being crazy doesn't mean i want them being crazy with the people who run the show lol

I thought it might been a rival thing (LOL), if this keeps up i'm changing then SN to TG&P For No Good Reason.  I just assumed we end up on the apposing end of the track all to often.  I swear I don't see you and go "Curses, Scootalove is there, I must do battle!"

Meet the voice actor?  I think the OP needs to get right with him or herself before that. 

Remember I accept (And love) the OP for being crazy doesn't mean i want them being crazy with the people who run the show lol

Trust me, your not my rival. :P I don't need a rival, really. I don't think that he is crazy at all, so yeah. He just needs some time, to get over it.

Trust me, your not my rival. tongue.png I don't need a rival, really. I don't think that he is crazy at all, so yeah. He just needs some time, to get over it.

If you'll be my dr venture i"ll be your monarch (kidding)img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

I don't mean crazy as a huge insult.  I'm crazy.  I think the best creative minds in the world are crazy.  Sane minds don't push boundaries.  they don't do redefine genres.

Well, she would hate me too. A few years ago I had mice in my apartment. I set traps and killed every one of the little buggers. Any critter, bug or spider that gets into my place must die.

That policy would not change if I was a pony. My ponysona unicorn would have a much easier time killing cute little critters.

Telekinesis alone could lift a mouse 1000 feet into the air and drop it...or toss it into the middle of a lake.

If Flutters were real, and she knew...yeah she would hate me. But I don't care. Friggen mice deserve to die.

Why must you quote all of my arguments? tongue.png Seriously though, he isn't exactly crazy it is just that he is about overreact over nothing. He doesn't need to change anything about him, he just needs to meet Fluttershy's voice actress.

Someone shouldn't invest all of themselves into that, either, though. Imagine you ended up meeting the actor who played Mister Rogers, and he turned out to be a chain-smoking asshole.

Fictional characters are often perfected depictions of what we'd like in other people, but real people aren't quite the same way; they have faults.

Liking fictional characters for the funny, dramatic, or interesting stories they tell is fine - but you really have to recognize a barrier where you're thinking of them too much like real people, even when not watching the show. Crossing that barrier can legitimately cause problems when interacting with others in real life.

• Brohoof 2

Well, she would hate me too. A few years ago I had mice in my apartment. I set traps and killed every one of the little buggers. Any critter, bug or spider that gets into my place must die.

That policy would not change if I was a pony. My ponysona unicorn would have a much easier time killing cute little critters.

Telekinesis alone could lift a mouse 1000 feet into the air and drop it...or toss it into the middle of a lake.

If Flutters were real, and she knew...yeah she would hate me. But I don't care. Friggen mice deserve to die.

Now this is my kind of crazy ^^.  It's alright to like noble characters that you know damn well would hate and despise you.

It's kind fun actually.

• Brohoof 1

Hey. I think you're over-thinking a bit. (Don't worry I do as well lots of times :P)

It's just some random guy/girl who commented on your vid. Don't worry. Plus, Fluttershy would never be so rude, even while saying something like I hate you. Just don't worry. ;3

Everyone knows Fluttershy cannot hate.

At worst she's send you a webcam link labeled "Glaze into the Abyss" in which she appears, uses "The Stare" and freeze your soul.

She'll then be very apologetic and send you a hat she knitted that looks like bunny ears or something.

• Brohoof 1

*Reads thread*

...Are you serious? 

No, seriously. Are you seriously serious?

I don't mean to be blunt, but this is an incredibly silly thing to worry about. It's just some poser who can't think of a good username, so they chose Fluttershy. It doesn't mean the real Fluttershy hates you. Plus, the real Fluttershy isn't real, so you'd never have to worry about it in the first place. Even if she was real, she's Fluttershy. She's pretty much incapable of hate.

• Brohoof 2