Your Opinion on Ramen Noodles?

uml4mj4m

I bought a bulk box of 20 packets of Spicy ramen recently actually. The instant stuff is tasty enough but professionally made Ramen is one of the greatest food substances ever. We have a authentic Ramen bar up in Melbourne that's to die for

Oh god, I hate them I hate them I hate them. I know it's irrational but I just despiiiise the taste of the broth used for ramen. Not a fan of hot, liquid food in general. I'm going to starve in college if I don't develop a taste for them...

Ramen is a great food. I make it with seaweed, egg, green onion and other assorted vegetable that can be put in the recipe. I make it, grab some Asian "chopsticks" and then I have a great meal! Udon is better but I like ramen that I make.

I'll let you all know one thing: I live on ramen. Ramen is my favorite snack. Many times, I have 4 packages of ramen at once. I liked it raw, cooked with water, cooked without water, crushed. I love ramen!

tumblr_l8j3h9UhRS1qbvx0xo1_400.gif

Too much seasoning and too little noddles... One portion couldn't stop me from being hungry, but all those chemicals are enough to stop me from wanting to be anywhere near it for ten hours :/

Waste of money, I tell ya

They are the best student food around :x!

I also recently discovered that you can buy them in boxes of 30 for £13 off of amazon which also makes then cheap :D!

A side from using them as a snacky food, you can also use them as a base for a lot of dishes as well and add loads to them which allows me to be a bit more adventurous in my cooking :x

• 2 years later...

They need to change the color of them to silver. (hue hue) 

I like to use my ramen in stir fries. Which... I have many a vegetable that need to be used up! I think that is going to be my lunch tomorrow! Fabulous! 

Great for memes and that's about it. Last time I had Ramen I was sick for 2 days, thankfully on a weekend. Made me quite ill.

Instant ramen noodles are satisfying and makes me feel full quickly, though when talking about the ramen noodles that was freshly prepared and cooked, it is more full of flavor and tasty.

• Brohoof 1

I would say that I am indifferent to ramen noodles.

It's not that I despise them with a passion or anything, but I can't say that I am overly interested in eating any in the foreseeable future.

It's usually what I have when my mom doesn't make dinner. Love Ramen tho, it's one of the only foods I can actually make plus when you cook it just right it's nothing short of delicious.

I hate urine noodle soup!......Well at least the instant stuff.

I want to try some actual ramen...The stuff you get in a big bowl...But the nearest ramen place is in the next town over.

• Brohoof 1

Dude, Ramen is a bachelors best friend. You could make 20 different meals with ramen noodles. There's the recommended way, or making a sandwhich with the noodles.

Even the ones made right are awesome. Ramen from scratch is awesome....it's like if someone put the essence of friendship and put it all up in those noodlies! Man, I want Ramen now.

• Brohoof 1

I like Ramen noodles. They're a nice inexpensive way to fill up on something yummy. I haven't tried it in many different ways beyond just plopping it in a bowl and nuking it. But if there are really 20 different ways to make it, I'll try them. :o  

• Brohoof 1

Who eats them crushed and straight outta the bag? I use to do this a lot especially when boiling water takes too many precious seconds! Yep, I'm that lazy...

• Brohoof 1