Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

☆TARTARUS PRODUCTIONS ART HUB☆

Venomshank

Been doing this one for the last 3 days since I already have some sketches, I was planning to upload this one yesterday but it needs a few tweaking. 

Any ideas to fill up the circle in the lower part of the banner? Or should I just lose it?

• Brohoof 1

From seeing a bunch of the posts on here, I'm guessing this has to do with the huge 500 OCs project that rascal61 is in charge of?

In that case, I'm definitely loving the art here so far and can't wait to see more!  ;)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Looks amazing mate,  and keep the little ball thing. It reminds me of the slippers and such that celestia wears

@@Dsanders,

Actually no, the art dedicated to that goes on the website, the page dedicated to the Inquisition. This is all for our main project Seal of Tartarus.  

• Brohoof 1

Hey there!

Theses are my first armor designs. It's nothing too complicated, and grey colored just for the preview,  but I kinda like the idea.

Also, they cover the cutie marks.

But!

They could be graved on the steel to make them uniques.

I'll come with more designs soon!

tartarus_production_concept_art__part_1_

Source: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/Tartarus-Production-concept-art-Part-1-418434498?ga_submit_new=10%253A1386468786

Edited by Bugplayer

Hey there!

Theses are my first armor designs. It's nothing too complicated, and grey colored just for the preview,  but I kinda like the idea.

Also, they cover the cutie marks.

But!

They could be graved on the steel to make them uniques.

I'll come with more designs soon!

img-2086372-1-tartarus_production_concep

Source: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/Tartarus-Production-concept-art-Part-1-418434498?ga_submit_new=10%253A1386468786

I think it wold be cool if instead of having the armor covering up the wings it would have a metal plate just on the edge of their wing. 

It looks really awesome though!  :o

I think it wold be cool if instead of having the armor covering up the wings it would have a metal plate just on the edge of their wing. 

It looks really awesome though!  :o

Thanks!

Something like this? 

tartarus_productions_sketches__1_by_bugp

• Brohoof 1