Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Imaginary Pinkamena (and Lunatic Cake)

Lunatic Cake

Do I get a kiss? img-1967675-1-vsTALhM.png

But of course! vsTALhM.png

No! How dare you seducing me like this! This is unacceptable!

Sorry, Pinkamena has to do preparations for Nightmare Night and is reeeeeally busy.

Skip to 4:40 then watch and tell me if you could beat the one in red eyes.

He seems like a worthy opponent... didn't I already want to ask him to work for me?

What do you think of the guy in red? And wwyd if he came through that for right now *points at door*

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c55NfkNCUA0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dc55NfkNCUA0%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded#t=172

I'd say he would be a valuable help, especially with my Halloween preparations for the Party of a Lifetime...if you know what I mean ke-ke-ke-ke....

Anyway if he came through the door, I would probably try to make him my subordinate.

I'd say he would be a valuable help, especially with my Halloween preparations for the Party of a Lifetime...if you know what I mean ke-ke-ke-ke....

Anyway if he came through the door, I would probably try to make him my subordinate.

He is kinda like you in the sense that he won't die from physical attacks.

who kills the most during nightmare night, pinkamena or death himself? img-1969485-1-huh.png

I'm not killing that many during Nightmare Night. Of course it's more than usual but I can't beat Death in terms of deaths, trust me.

She still wants to hold a contest on who kills most ponies today though... loser is going to be the winners slave for a week... I think, I'm screwed.

Yeah but if that continues as is I don't think it'll matter.

(Ooc: if you have don't spoil it for me)

Lunatic cake and pinkamena, listen to this...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylVRGttEW4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9ylVRGttEW4

Then tell me your thoughts.

It's not bad, only thing I don't agree with is the everybody part, it should be called everypony!

I can only agree with Pinkamena, I like the music, but I've heard better things.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not killing that many during Nightmare Night. Of course it's more than usual but I can't beat Death in terms of deaths, trust me.

She still wants to hold a contest on who kills most ponies today though... loser is going to be the winners slave for a week... I think, I'm screwed.

It's not bad, only thing I don't agree with is the everybody part, it should be called everypony!

I can only agree with Pinkamena, I like the music, but I've heard better things.

What if I told you that ebb everybody means all life and not restricted to ponies

Pinkamena, I think these human torture methods put yours to shame, just saying you gotta step up your game.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oKQu43P-isY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DoKQu43P-isY#t=0

Lunatic cake tell me what you thought of my ideas to improve pinkamena's way of killing.

Edited by Fluttershysguy

What if I told you that ebb everybody means all life and not restricted to ponies

Pinkamena, I think these human torture methods put yours to shame, just saying you gotta step up your game.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oKQu43P-isY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DoKQu43P-isY#t=0

Lunatic cake tell me what you thought of my ideas to improve pinkamena's way of killing.

She has a very...own kind of way to torture and kill ponies and trust me, most of these methods made me smile rather than afraid... She uses far worse torture on certain ponies, especially the ones she really hates...

She has a very...own kind of way to torture and kill ponies and trust me, most of these methods made me smile rather than afraid... She uses far worse torture on certain ponies, especially the ones she really hates...

What explain in detail please

Sorry, I cannot tell you any details, in order to receive this intel, you need to join us and help us out first.

I can't, but Dark Kira will accept...

Dark Kira:*appears instantly*  did I hear somepony say my name?

• 2 weeks later...

Subject 888: *bursts in through the doors, soaked in salt water*  do you have... water?

Sorry, I cannot tell you any details, in order to receive this intel, you need to join us and help us out first.

Subject 888: *bursts in through the doors, soaked in salt water*  do you have... water?

Uhm sure, hang on a second... PINKIE! Can you get me a glass of water?!

Don't call me that! Anyway hang on a second...

~3 minutes later~

Here you go, it might have some tiny taste in it though. Oh, who's that?

I don't know, he asked for a glass of water.

*Subject 888: *burst in through the doors, soaked in salt water* do you have... water? - Oh okay, Subject 888

Why do you call him Subject 888?

That's his name, silly!

How did you...oh I'm not even questioning it...

Uhm sure, hang on a second... PINKIE! Can you get me a glass of water?!

Don't call me that! Anyway hang on a second...

~3 minutes later~

Here you go, it might have some tiny taste in it though. Oh, who's that?

I don't know, he asked for a glass of water.

*Subject 888: *burst in through the doors, soaked in salt water* do you have... water? - Oh okay, Subject 888

Why do you call him Subject 888?

That's his name, silly!

How did you...oh I'm not even questioning it...

Subject 888: *drinks water FAST* thank you, who do I have to thank?

Subject 888: *drinks water FAST* thank you, who do I have to thank?

You don't need to thank anypony, I mean it's just water right?

Yeah, just some water... *giggle*

What did you do...?

Well... I extracted some blood from our patient, let it boil and eventually there was H2O gas which I caught and let it cool down so it's going to be liquid water There might be some tastes of blood though but nothing poisonous, don't worry.

(PS: Don't you dare question my chemistry! xD)

You don't need to thank anypony, I mean it's just water right?

Yeah, just some water... *giggle*

What did you do...?

Well... I extracted some blood from our patient, let it boil and eventually there was H2O gas which I caught and let it cool down so it's going to be liquid water There might be some tastes of blood though but nothing poisonous, don't worry.

(PS: Don't you dare question my chemistry! xD)

Subject 888: I'm taking you because I was on the brink of dying of thirst.

Subject 888: I'm taking you because I was on the brink of dying of thirst.

That means I saved your life, so... you're going to be loyal to me until you die? pinkamena_derp_by_zutheskunk-d3kq6ng.png

*hits Pinkamena on the head* No, you are not taking him as a pet!

Oh come on, I want to have some fun as well...

It's out of question!

Don't mind that stupid pony! Do you want to join us? Here's a flyer!

lunatic_and_pinkamena_skate_s_by_sighoov

Hey! That's just some scribbling you drew yourself! That's not even a flyer!

It's a flyer, alright?!

(PS: That "flyer" is some nice art by Sig Hoovestrong and I honestly appreciate it! :))

That means I saved your life, so... you're going to be loyal to me until you die? pinkamena_derp_by_zutheskunk-d3kq6ng.png

*hits Pinkamena on the head* No, you are not taking him as a pet!

Oh come on, I want to have some fun as well...

It's out of question!

Don't mind that stupid pony! Do you want to join us? Here's a flyer!

lunatic_and_pinkamena_skate_s_by_sighoov

Hey! That's just some scribbling you drew yourself! That's not even a flyer!

It's a flyer, alright?!

(PS: That "flyer" is some nice art by Sig Hoovestrong and I honestly appreciate it! smile.png)

Subject 888: What is it that you do?

(Ooc: that is some really good work, tell him I said that for me)

Subject 888: What is it that you do?

(Ooc: that is some really good work, tell him I said that for me)

We are cleaning this world from the unneccessary basically. We help decreasing the population by using natural selection.

Basically she means killing ponies because she wants to have... "fun".

You make it sound as if it's a bad thing... pinkamena_diane_pie_by_ponita120-d5f6g7q

It IS a bad thing! The only reason I am still here is because you are forcing me to!

You could leave anytime, Lunatic...

Fine, then I'll just leave right through the door... wait?! Why should I leave if I am paying the bills?!

See? You're always coming back to me! happy_pinkamena_by_99xua-d5f1xg3.png

*mumbles* That mare is giving me a headache... well, it's your choice to join or not but I'd suggest you no...

*holds hoof in front of Lunatic's mouth* He wanted to say that he suggests you not to disappoint him since he saved your life... hehe...he.

(OOC: You could tell him yourself that you like his art, it would probably make him happy ^^)

Edited by Lunatic Cake

We are cleaning this world from the unneccessary basically. We help decreasing the population by using natural selection.

Basically she means killing ponies because she wants to have... "fun".

You make it sound as if it's a bad thing... pinkamena_diane_pie_by_ponita120-d5f6g7q

It IS a bad thing! The only reason I am still here is because you are forcing me to!

You could leave anytime, Lunatic...

Fine, then I'll just leave right through the door... wait?! Why should I leave if I am paying the bills?!

See? You're always coming back to me! happy_pinkamena_by_99xua-d5f1xg3.png

*mumbles* That mare is giving me a headache... well, it's your choice to join or not but I'd suggest you no...

*holds hoof in front of Lunatic's mouth* He wanted to say that he suggests you not to disappoint him since he saved your life... hehe...he.

(OOC: You could tell him yourself that you like his art, it would probably make him happy ^^)

Subject 888: you kill for a living? I've already done that line of 'work'. 

Subject 888: I'm going to have to decline your offer but I'll stay if you don't mind. You two are an interesting couple.

Subject 888: you kill for a living? I've already done that line of 'work'. 

Subject 888: I'm going to have to decline your offer but I'll stay if you don't mind. You two are an interesting couple.

It's more like slave and slaver...

Awww, don't say that! Why is my lover so mean to me?!

I am NOT your lover...leave me alone, you're creeping me out!

How can he deny me like that... *sigh* Just kidding, it's fun to tease him hehe!

It's more like slave and slaver...

Awww, don't say that! Why is my lover so mean to me?!

I am NOT your lover...leave me alone, you're creeping me out!

How can he deny me like that... *sigh* Just kidding, it's fun to tease him hehe!

Subject 888: do any of you two want to spar? It has been a long time since somepony could best me.