Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

@,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your ocs, we need a character profile page link.  If you have a character profile link we would much appreciate it if we could have it, if not it doesn't take long to make one in the character database. 

Okay, I'll get right on that :D Filler characters up nexy uohrsgu judhgoauht uodhoouaeht uohyoauht ouaehtouaeht ouhaetouahte

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/meep-r4414 Here's Meep, and I'm gonna do Fireheart really soon. I had actually already created Meep's character page, but I couldn't find it the first time XD

Marble Dust is the curator of the Maretropolitan Museum of Art in Manehatten. He's an older stallion, and prefers the quiet life. He takes his job very seriously, and will often stay late cleaning statues or filling out paperwork. The younger guests to the museum adore him, often following him around and asking him questions. The foals nicknamed him Mister Marbles, and find it especially funny how he looks so similar to the statues he cares for. Mister Marbles doesn't like foals very much. Actually he's not all that fond of anypony. Hes very knowledgable about history and mythology, and of course, art.

(I'd really like if he was able to be in this. So if that would mean making any changes to his looks or his description, please go ahead and do that!)

post-20832-0-74381400-1384367284_thumb.jpg

As long as I am credited, you may use my characters. Here are the two which probably suit the project the most.

Here's Moonshiner, who is a warrior. He would probably best be suited to the Branch of Luna. He's a complicated stallion, so feel free to ask questions.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonshiner-deadeye-r1963

Here's Moonbeam. Put her wherever you want. She's cute, and I think she would make a good secretary or something like that.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonbeam-r1883

Marble Dust is the curator of the Maretropolitan Museum of Art in Manehatten. He's an older stallion, and prefers the quiet life. He takes his job very seriously, and will often stay late cleaning statues or filling out paperwork. The younger guests to the museum adore him, often following him around and asking him questions. The foals nicknamed him Mister Marbles, and find it especially funny how he looks so similar to the statues he cares for. Mister Marbles doesn't like foals very much. Actually he's not all that fond of anypony. Hes very knowledgable about history and mythology, and of course, art.

(I'd really like if he was able to be in this. So if that would mean making any changes to his looks or his description, please go ahead and do that!)

you'll need to provide a character page for them to accept Marble Dust.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters

Go there, click be black "add character" button, and fill out all the info, then submit the thread and post a link to it here. ;)

This is a whole bunch of links (none of these were drawn by me but they were requested by me and I have permission from the artists to use the designs and art) in relation to all of my OCs, it may seem like I have a lot of OCs but in reality I don't its just I have a lot of stuff related to them. Feel free to have a look around and see which one you like best! Let me know through PM or something if you use one please!

Here you are, my OC Puddlejumper.

Sounds like an awesome project. Hopefully there is a night task force working under Luna so she wouldn't be out of her element too much, though I think she'll make a good addition no matter where you need her. Although imagining her as a front line warrior makes me picture her like when Fluttershy faced the changelings. laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh! Thanks for the heads up.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marble-dust-mister-marbles-r4928

There we go. Will you tell us if our character is accepted?

(I need more letters apparently, here this should add up to 75.))

Your welcome!

This is a whole bunch of links (none of these were drawn by me but they were requested by me and I have permission from the artists to use the designs and art) in relation to all of my OCs, it may seem like I have a lot of OCs but in reality I don't its just I have a lot of stuff related to them. Feel free to have a look around and see which one you like best! Let me know through PM or something if you use one please!

Here's my Oc Chintz Da'brocade~ 

sorry for the outrageous background was bored one day and just made it on the fly so yeah ^^" 

For your characters to be used, go to http://mlpforums.com...play-characters, add a character, and post the link back on this thread. This keeps everything organized for the animators and gives them all the info they need.

Edited by Heatwave
  • Brohoof 1

Here's my Oc Chintz Da'brocade~ 

sorry for the outrageous background was bored one day and just made it on the fly so yeah ^^" 

img-2002551-1-376eb420.jpg

you need a link to your character in the OC Database.

don't mind this I just need to fill in the character limit and couldn't think of anything else to say.

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be adding him to the count now. And it did so you're clear, I think the linking trouble are just on and off.

@,

Thank you for your character link, I'll be adding him to the queue now. And we will definitely hit you up if we do. 

@,

Thank you for her, and I can't wait for the other one. I'll be adding this one to the count now though.

@@MelancholicMemory,

Thank you for your two ocs, we need  every one we can get right now. Though you may have suggested a branch for one of your ocs, I cannot guarantee that he will be in that branch. We process all the information that goes into a profile and then we can make a decision as to where he/she can go. Thats why it takes so long with all the names we've collected, but if you think he'll get into Luna he just might, you're the one who wrote him so he may just be a luna. And of course you will be credited, we do that for all our productions.  

@@Sultryseawhorse,

Thank you for your oc, and we won't tell you personally if your oc has been accepted. We usually go in bunches so theres about 50 other people who get there ocs up to at the same time. Though I would suggest that you take a look at our website from time to time and see if your oc had made it. 

@,

Thank you so much for your oc, I'll be adding him to the count right now.

@,

Thank you, and you know she may not be put into the Luna branch. Like I say, I have no control where they go but we do process them so they can go into the correct branch. So if you've written the character and you think that she might fit with Luna then it may be so, but don't be hell bent on it, it still may not be.

@@TotalNeon,

Thank you for her, I'll be sure to add her to the count now.

@,

Thank you, adding him the count now. But actually, we will get voice actors to come in and voice al your characters, and we will ask you how you think your character sounds so we can have a rough idea to give to the actors to work on. If you see any of our threads in the future it may be because we're looking for some people to help out, and we're going to need a few voice actors for all the projects we have planned. 

@@StarStreak,

Thank you for your character, I'll be adding him to the queue right now.

@@Spark_Vision,@@Heatwave,

Hey guys, thanks for helping out while I went to sleep for a few hours. And I know that your probably excited and all, but this is still a thing been done by our studio, run by studio members (me). Thanks for the help, but thats why I'm here, to reply to everyone here and help out. 

• Brohoof 3

@,

I found him in your signature, so thank you for him. I'll be sure to add him to the count right now.

Glad to be of service! I have a few more idea's for some more OC's if you really need some? They are a bit...is extreme a good word? They are similar to Doctor Hooves (or Time Turner) in that I had an idea of using them as time travelers...ish. I also have a non-pony charecter. He's a bit draconic. Oh, also and alicorn of my own design. She doesn't have any story, charecter, or even cutie mark yet, so I you want, you could have her aswell.

Edited by Dave Pyro

@,

Thank you for him, and I may have missed you for only a second 'cause you posted just before me. I'll add him to the count right now.  

@,

And thank you for your offer, but we would rather have well thought out characters to mindless drones of alicorns, and doctor whooves doesn't really fit with the Inquisition, and we have a time traveller already so I think we should be good in that front.  

@,

And thank you for your offer, but we would rather have well thought out characters to mindless drones of alicorns, and doctor whooves doesn't really fit with the Inquisition, and we have a time traveller already so I think we should be good in that front.  

Ok, fair enough. Just thought I'd offer :)