Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

whats new

Eight bit

Hey, Bronies and or pegasisters (however you'd like to be referred to) my names Eight bit. I am fairly new

to this so im just going to say a little bout my self, if you want to know more I would be happy to talk with

anyone maybe post new things bout me I don't know whatever for now ha-ha happy.png. anyways first off I am a

gamer, but I do have other hobbies. I do like to write stories and or poems when I get the chance. I am a

very sociable guy but not very good conversationalist. although I enjoy watching these pony cartoons due

to my curiosity hearing bout it from friends and others. turns out they have very good messages and are

actually quite funny at times. I watched one episode and was hooked from the start couldn't stop watching

so ya that's bout it for now guys hope to talk with anyone I can eight bit out. wink.png

• Brohoof 6

Hi! I'm Jokuc, welcome to MLP Forums!

I see you write stories and poems huh? Octavia's Hall -> Other Fan Works is going to be a great place for you I bet!

You saiy you are new to "this" do you mean posting on forums or brony culture (yes it is considered a subculture so I can say culture) ...as in a new brony?

Either way I hope you will enjoy your stay. Brohoof /) take a look around the site and explore some.

Talk to some users here and I'm sure you're going to make some new friends during your time here.

Have fun, see you around! :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to Bronydom, I'm kind of new here too. I only just started watching the show this past September, but I've marathonned through all 3 seasons and the movie... and a whole pile of fan videos. derpy_emoticon2.png

But yeah! If you're looking for friends, this is the place.

Scribbler is happy to meet new ponies!

ScribblerSmile.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hey Eight Bit whats up? Welcome to the forums and to being a brony! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here and if you ever need a friend or just want to straight up chat I'm on here quite a bit now that I'm done with college stuff :3!

• Brohoof 2

Well well, you suerlly already gotten warm welcome already Eight bit. Am Hoovestrong, i do art and what ever else that might come to mind. Just been part of this forum for sort while asswell. But i tale you this, i been enjoying my stay here. img-1936444-1-biggrin.png

And so it's with in my hopes, that your stay will also bee an enjoyful experiences.

Sig, singing off. img-1936444-2-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know im late on replying to this. Since im not as new to these forums as I once was, but thanks to all of you who have gave me such a warm welcome. I really appreciate it. you guys are amazing. happy.png