How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

Gonna have to say google, too. I don't think it's too odd, once something is searched you glean results based on popularity.

Mlpforums seemed to be quite high when i searched "mlp forum" (when i say quite high i mean first result lol)

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm...I believe I found this site when one of the other users from an other site I moderate had a discord avatar. Every time he had to show his emotions, he would always find discord with said emotions. So I decided to trace of his images fron the URl and here I am.

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?

I found it by doing a quick "my little pony forums" search on Google. This popped up and said it was the best MLP forum around, so I signed up. And I'm so glad I did! :) 

• Brohoof 2

cmxKh.gif 

Simply because this is a good place to feel like I'm home, except that I'm writing this at home where I rather not feel home.

I know it sounds weird, but it's the truth.

Besides I'm also here because it's a good place to talk about MLP-related things, and I'm going to write something really important at the Life-Advice's section soon on this forum. I have been thinking for creating a post there for more than a few months.

I was looking up the season 3 episode 4 synopsis, and MLP Forums had an official thread for it. The site looked pretty, so what the heck. I haven't been active on a forums for a while since this site. c:

I found this site when I was browsing photos, I came across a picture of a half finished pony, clicked it and it led here. Iv only been here for about 4 hours, but so far, everyone I have met is super nice!

• Brohoof 1

Searching up down left right about applejack  :)

I found it by doing a quick "my little pony forums" search on Google. This popped up and said it was the best MLP forum around, so I signed up. And I'm so glad I did! :) 

I probably chose the best place to show the world that there is some bronies in the middle-east otherwise i'll be labelled as a terrorist in other places  :(

• 3 weeks later...

I found this site through the power of Google, typing up MLP Forums. I was directed to the forums by a friend, so I guess it doesn't really count. 

Dovashy makes me think of soap xD.

• 2 weeks later...

I searched for famous bronies and there was one thread on the forums.I was searching for a brony forum for a while and im here.Joined right before 7 minutes XD

post-6246-0-25745800-1409022430.png

Awesome signature made by Gone Airbourne

Found it through a site called SpongeBuddyMania.

post-28511-0-28189700-1418438754.jpg

copyright-Pin Point-2014

"All my friends, are my best friends."- Pin Point

Thanks to DJSpacer for my avatar!

Now a RisingChaos shipper

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pin-point-r7420

Ask me anything: http://mlpforums.com/topic/116218-ask-pinny-something/