Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Halloween Horror RP: My Little Containment Breach (SCP crossover)

Literally Snails

@,

i think it would be better to wait a bit, since  it would be a lot more chaotic if people jump in in the middle of the story.

usually people don't read what happened before if they jump in, wich makes for a lot of (unneeded) explaining.

Edited by repsol rave

I could always join with an OC...Nah, you're better off waiting. Hopefully more people will join tonight. Up to you though, your roleplay.

Can I enter with insomni-hack as a D-class, His bio's a bit long (why...???). Also, sorry if I get accepted and it start's later today. I might not be around, I have a lot of work today and tomorrow.

Edited by danzxc123

(edited)

Can I enter with insomni-hack as a D-class, His bio's a bit long (why...???). Also, sorry if I get accepted and it start's later today. I might not be around, I have a lot of work today and tomorrow.

You're accepted. Don't worry about being busy. The containment breach shouldn't start until much later.

Ooh! This looks interesting!

Mind if I sign up with Light Streak as a class-d personnel?

He could be D-2379 or something.

And also, if I could be my favorite SCP: SCP-106, that'd be great!

May I?

Of course you can be Radical Larry! (15 internet points if you know that reference) Just remember not to show up as him until after the containment breach begins.

The D-class character is also approved.

Edited by Abridged Yami
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If no one has claimed him yet, could I also be SCP-173, or "Billy" as some call him?

I actually think I should do that one. He's an important part of the initial containment breach and role playing as him is both boring and difficult :/

On the bright side, I've unclaimed 049 if someone wants to use him.

@@super2379,@, @@LittleRawr,@@repsol rave, @,@,@, @,

I plan to post the RP later tonight and Im changing this topic from "Searching" to "OOC"

Edited by Abridged Yami
  • Brohoof 2

I actually think I should do that one. He's an important part of the initial containment breach and role playing as him is both boring and difficult :/

On the bright side, I've unclaimed 049 if someone wants to use him.

@@super2379,@, @@LittleRawr,@@repsol rave, @,@,@, @,

I plan to post the RP later tonight and Im changing this topic from "Searching" to "OOC"

Sounds good! I'm ready for this RP! :)

Sup bro! Do you mind if I join in as Crimson, who is a volunteer MTF-9? And can I also be plague doctor (if he's not already taken)

I freaking love the SCP containment breach game! I have it downloaded onto my computer, but not the newest version sadly...

Edit: you guys DO know that the creators of the my little foundation mod discontinued production, right? They won't be coming out with any new updates because sadly, the project was underappreciated and died...

Edited by ragestar

Sup bro! Do you mind if I join in as Crimson, who is a volunteer MTF-9? And can I also be plague doctor (if he's not already taken)

I freaking love the SCP containment breach game! I have it downloaded onto my computer, but not the newest version sadly...

Sure! I've already made one post as the Plague Doctor, but you can take over. Be sure to read up on 049's personality, the creepy polite, and british thing isn't easy to pull off.

Crimson would also make a great MTF-9

Awesome! Thanks for having me, and trust me, I'll do my best to act out the plague doctor, because he's my favorite SCP!

Where should I have Crimson start at?

MTF-9 agents don't show up until well after the containment breach. So nowhere for now.