Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finale to My Little Pony Comics, and Crossover miniseries between G4 and G1 announced

Megas

On 2022-04-07 at 11:19 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Can someone explain me…

Hide contents

WHO THE HELL HAD SEX WITH THESE TWO :eww:?

image.png.2d9dcd6f6f2c95222a395ea1c34aa151.png

Considering how ponies in G1 reproduced, and how the witches are evil, there are some rather fantastical or disturbing ways they could have had their daughters.

:blink:

9 hours ago, AlbaTross said:

Hot take here, but they are my favourite characters in that film.  At the very least, I find them more entertaining than the ponies. 

I’m not denying they are entertaining  :fluttershy:, but there’s no denying they are god ass ugly :eww:… and clearly said men were lookers and their daughters took way more from their fathers considering they are nowhere near as unattractive :dash:

9 hours ago, Rosy Moonlight said:

Considering how ponies in G1 reproduced, and how the witches are evil, there are some rather fantastical or disturbing ways they could have had their daughters.

:blink:

They aren’t ponies, so I’m inclined to believe they’ve reproduced the “old fashioned way” :eww:. Oh well, I won’t need brain bleach imagining the same scenario with their daughters considering they took way more from their fathers :mlp_icwudt: