Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop PONY MONDAY!

deletedaccount0000

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PINKIE PIE!!! She's my fav pony and she's just so much fun to be around. She loves to make all her friends smile, pull pranks, and PARTY!!! Why wouldn't she be awesome? :lol: Plus party cannon and Gummy ^_^

So what are you gonna do? Draw the winning pony? :)

I remember the pony show threads. And this reminds really me reminds of those fun monthly tallies we use to do to see who would win as "best pony." 

Though this seems lot less complicated and more straight forward with the voting system(just say pony name, that's it). tongue.png

I guess this is safe from the wrath of the mods. 

So props to you for both originality and simplicity. tongue.png

Anyways, I definitely vote for Pinkie Pie! No doubt about that. She's amazing, fun, and she's full of so much positively as well as vibrancy. Her energy is endless, and no matter what, she always manages to go through most of her days with a smile. It's inspiring really. Whenever I see her smile, I just can't help but smile. Her poofy hair is definitely worthy of praise too. It's so chaotic and messy looking but it's perfect for describing her unpredictable attitude. She's spontaneous! And that's why I love Pinkie Pie. smile.png

Edited by Dsanders

Celestia: 1 Derpy (aka Bright Eyes): 1pinkie pie: 3 Rarity: 1 Dr. Whooves: 1 (hello fellow whovian) Twilight Sparkle: 1 And Applejack: 1

Alright so far Pinkie is is in the lead by 2!! (also, this is weekly if you guys didn't understand it...I keep seeing "if she doesn't win" and all that... :D thanks got voting so far!

Celestia: 1 Derpy (aka Bright Eyes): 1pinkie pie: 3 Rarity: 1 Dr. Whooves: 1 (hello fellow whovian) Twilight Sparkle: 1 And Applejack: 1

Alright so far Pinkie is is in the lead by 2!! (also, this is weekly if you guys didn't understand it...I keep seeing "if she doesn't win" and all that... biggrin.png thanks got voting so far!

PINKIE FOR THE WIN!! laugh.png I'm glad she's in the lead so far. Even if she doesn't win this week (which she totally should tongue.png) I wish her luck for next week, or other weeks after that smile.png

Edited by Pink Mist

Applejack and Rarity.

They are both opposite of who I am and I admire such characters of what they are and what I am not(I'm not gonna state what, since that's same as telling everyone my flaws).

I chose two since one of the previous replies did so, but if I have to choose only one, it will be Applejack. Golly, I just LOVE her Southern American Accent.

Edited by SuperMarioKingdom

OKAY SO THERE WAS A TIE! It was APPLEJACK AND PINKIE PIE!!

I'm so glad Pinkie got drawn this week. :lol: Even if it was a tie with AJ, she still half won. ^_^

Now for this week, I suggest Luna :comeatus: Oh and by the way, I love the way the drawings came out.

I'm so glad Pinkie got drawn this week. :lol: Even if it was a tie with AJ, she still half won. ^_^

Now for this week, I suggest Luna :comeatus: Oh and by the way, I love the way the drawings came out.

hah thanks! And I was rooting on Vinyl Scratches name to be said at least one time... :lol: I guess not! So it's two for Luna this week!...yay

hah thanks! And I was rooting on Vinyl Scratches name to be said at least one time... laugh.png I guess not! So it's two for Luna this week!...yay

Oh I'll make sure to vote for Vinyl next week. But I sure hope Luna wins this week :lol: I can't wait to see how her drawing comes out. If she wins of course ^_^