Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Golden Corruption

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Lee turned his face towards Charcoal's, keeping a straight face so that his fangs wouldn't be obvious yet. "Lee you say? An interesting Character, yes, I do know of him. He's a changeling isn't he? Interesting creatures those changelings are. Did you know that there are actually more then just royalty and drones? There's a middle class called elites whose specific task is to guard the royal family. They are a bit bigger then the drones are and usually wear armor." All this time, he'd kept his face quite straight so as not to smile to wide and reveal his enlarged canines.

@

"No I didn't know. And I don't really care to be honest. I just want to talk to him. I don't care about normal changelings. He is different. He is special, especially to me." Charcoal said. She couldn't get Lee out of her mind now. She could not stop thinking about him.

@@Frosty V,

Solar Sentinel

"It's a big ship. I needed to stretch my legs and explore a bit. You never know what surprises a ship this big has in store. To be honest, I think I could have flown to Golden Pines myself faster than this...."Solar said still trying to listen to the conversation through the door. "And I needed some time to think about something...I honestly don't know why, but I feel like this mission is putting a lot of pressure on me, and the first day is not over yet. To top it off, I have to wright a report to Princess Celestia on ever single detail of the mission. If I keep this up, I won't have to worry about demons getting me, I'll have a heart attack from the stress." as he sighs.

"To top it off, I think I ticked off that Luna Branch pegasus mare...and with what's going on in there, I feel somewhat guilty. Did I do something wrong or am I just being paranoid.

Lee smiled now, showing his teeth, and his fangs, revealing who he really was. He held his shifted form, but in a flash of green right where his throat was, his voice shifted to sound like Lee's "Right, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" He smiled as he looked over his shoulder at Moon Crypt, "By the way, I do like your idea of only shifting vocal cords. It works really well."

@@Charcoal Embers

@

@~SadisticSkycoaster~

Jaeger just listened to Solar tell him where he had been. He believed him, but he just felt as if the testimony were a little...off, but he didn't want to dwell on it nor did he want to ask. He just nodded and smiled, but returned to his straight face attitude when he brought up pissing somepony off. "Really now? I think your just paranoid, I see no way you could have pissed her off." he muttered not making eye contact as he puffed some smoke.

@

Charcoal sighed. "Well... not sure what I think about the deception, but nifty trick." Charcoal said. Her heart was still beating. "And, about what I wanted to tell you... I... well..." Charcoal was trying to find the eight words to say, but she seemed to be having trouble.

@@@Charcoal Embers,

Moon Crypt applauded. "There you go. Anyways, can't have you disguise as... that particular fellow. We have problems with him, and it is quite well known. Make the coat... a darker brown, and either darker. And make sure you get a decent eye color, as well." He shrugged. "Oh, well. If you want to make it private, I'll go away and take most of the crew with me, but if you don't mind, I would prefer to stay here." He shrugged, turning in his chair.

((Believe it or not, Doctor Whooves is canon in this universe. The TARDIS releases demonic energies, and, therefore, has the Inquisition running all around the place when it is used. Thus, a strong dislike.))

• Brohoof 1

@@Frosty V,

Solar Sentinel

"Maybe your right. Maybe I'm two concerned with trying to make everypony like me..It's better to be respected than liked anyway...The Inquisition had gotten to lax anyway lately. It needs a strict military style leadersh......" Solar stopped midword. "Crap. I'm sounding just like Captain Armor. Look, I don't really feel that way. Princess Twilight always talks about friendship while her brother is still my boss...to an extent...is still like a Drill Sargent. I always tried to find a happy medium with the 743rd, and it worked for us there. I guess I'm trying to find a way for it to work here. I think everypony should have at least input on a discussion, but than a decision can be made, even if it is unpopular. Do you get what I'm saying?"

@~SadisticSkycoaster~

Jaeger raised an eyebrow at Solar's explanation, taking a drag from his cigar and blowing the smoke in another direction, as not to hit Solar. "So...what your saying is...everyone should get together and decide on Leadership? Is that correct or am I hearing you wrong....I do have a history of jumbling up words." he said with a slight chuckle, taking another drag.

@@Frosty V,

Solar Sentinel

"Not exactly....I'm saying that everypony should at least be able to voice their opinion on a subject, even if the decision is unpopular. For example, when I'm forced to make an unpopular ruling in the 743rd, I would listen to what my troops would have to say. At least letting them know their concerns are understood before implementing it. Do you get where I'm coming from here. I guess I'm saying that my respect was earned by standing by my decisions and listing to feedback on how to make them better."

Solar stopped to think of what he was going to say next.

"I guess I'm asking...Do you respect strength or compassion? I'm trying to find a happy medium, and I think it's imposable...but I'm trying."

Guardian went outside to see Moon crypt and Lee. Lee had just shifted into another pony. Guardian went over "good evening gentlecolts, would you mind if I joined you or his recon" he said. The question was mainly directed towards moon. He had his special cloak on given to him by a friend. The cloak made him almost disappear.

@~SadisticSkycoaster~

Jaeger listened and nodded slowly, this time making eye contact with Solar, he understood what Solar was trying to tell him, "I respect the decisions that get the job done." he said in a flat tone. He wasn't teyjng to sound mean he was just speaking the truth of how he felt.

@@Frosty V,

Solar Sentinel

"Thanks Jaeger. Your input means a lot to me." as Solar reaches into his bag, a jingling could be herd as his hoof emerged with a golden coin. "We use these as a way of showing respect, friendship, loyalty and honesty in the 743rd, and you have earned them all. Even though my ears didn't want to hear what you said, it was what I had to hear. Thank you." he says as he places the coin in Jaeger's hoof.

Edited by ~SadisticSkycoaster~

@~SadisticSkycoaster~

Jaeger was surprised when Splar pulled out the coin and have it to him. He stared for a moment and smiled an innocent smile. He had never met anypony this trustworthy before....he was taking a good liking to it. He nodded slowly at the last sentence. not what I wanted, but had to hear Jaeher repeated in his mind. Jaeger thought for a moment, he had to repay Solar somehow. He finally got an idea, he reached into his bag and pulled out the shattered end piece of a blade, wrapped at the top and connected to a chain. "Here, I want to repay you for your trust and kindness...this is my way of showing respect....it's from the first knife I ever had when I was a colt...I want you to keep it." he said softly with a smile.

@@Frosty V,

Solar Sentinel

Solar was just as supried when he was handed the knife. "Thank you Jaeger, It will have a place of honor in my office. For you to give me something this special.....Thank you. I had those coins minted for such occasions though. There not one of a kind such as this fine blade. This piece of yourself. Thanks again. Maybe your not a cold blooded killer after all." Solar said trying to keep from laughing, but hoping that Jaeger would pick up on his joking.

"Now I got to go find that mare that started this....You want to come with me? I'll tell you the story of why I had those coins made when we get there."

@~SadisticSkycoaster~

Jaeger smiled a smile he had never smiled before. He was happy to have found a friend. At the last statement Jaeger laughed. "I'm still a killer, just a lovable one." he said with chuckle. When Solar offered to go with him to find the mare he had mentioned earlier Jaeger nodded. "Sure why not, I'm not doing anything in this flying turtle anyway." he said rolling his eyes with a grin.

@@Frosty V,

Solar Sentinel

Solar got up and began walking in the direction he had seen the gray mare go just a short time ago. He was trying to think of what to say to her the hole way to the bridge, sitting down outside, before yawning.

"To be honest, this hole day has kind of worn me out a bit. I want everypony to be present when the time comes, but till then I could sure use a power nap. I mean we're still a little bit away from our landing zone."

@~SadisticSkycoaster~

Jaeger sat next to his friend and chuckled at his statement, "I can see that much, your sway in your step says you have a slight need for rest. I'm sure that power nap would do you a great deal of good." he said turning his gaze away to look at the horizon. "I'm going to need you ready and alert in case I get into a jam on the ground." he said in an emotionless tone.

@@Frosty V,

Solar Sentinel

Solar nodded in response to to Jaeger's comment about needing rest. "Yep.....This looks as good of place as any. If you see that we're near the landing zone, wake me up. I'd appreciate it."

Solar curled up on the couch that was outside the bridge, leaning back, closing his eyes, trying to make the trip go faster. The hum of the engines lawling him into a light, but peaceful sleep.

@~SadisticSkycoaster~

Jaeger just watched silently as his friend drifted if to sleep on the coch adjacent from him. He sighed before chuckling. "Sleep like a baby huh?" he giggled to himself as he sat back and pulled another cigar from his saddle pouch and lit it. "Soon...the action." he said with a smirk.

Lee nodded at Moon Crypt. "Ok, if you say so." In a flash of green, his coat changed to black. His cutie mark shifted in to what looked like a pocket. His mane and tale turned a deep sapphire blue and his eyes turned a crimson red. (((To see what he looks like, click on Poe in my signature, he just looks like that. He's not really Poe.))) He looked at himself over his shoulder and took a few steps around. He looked at Moon Crypt. "Is this better?" He noticed his voice had dropped a few octaves and now had a bit of a growling rumble to it.

@

(((When he's in a shifted form, the color of his voice will be different to show he's not himself. As Poe, his speech will be blue.)))

Edited by Dave Pyro
  • Brohoof 1

@

Charcoal looks at Lee in fascination, and with a blush on her face. He really is just plain amazing. Why did I ever have to fall for him, especially at a time like this? And even if we weren't in this situation I still don't know if I could work up the courage to tell him.

@, Moon Crypt nodded. "Yes, much better." He smiled.

@, Moon Crypt thought about it carefully, considering the ups, the downs, and all of that. "I only want to take one of you..." he said slowly, "and, honestly, I trust somepony I trained myself better. However, they'll need you down there. Invisibility is a wonderous thing."

"And, another reason- we're being sent in to socialize and gather information, not sneak around invisibly..."

((EVERYONE!))

"Attention, passengers. We are ten minutes from landing. I suggest that you take a seat, for it's going to be a bumpy ride..."

@,

((Am sorry but am thinking about dropping out, i havnt had much to post, or do, am sorry))

Dusk nodded. He readied himself for the landing, ready to clear the area.

Dusk went to one of the hatches. They were close enough to the drop zone. He could see it. So instead he dropped out of the airship his wings carrying him easily to the ground. He headed to the closet town going to try and get some information on his own. He landed in the town, and headed over to an inn, grabbing a place to come back to. He then went out to eat dinner, keeping a low profile, and just listening.

Edited by Lask

Lee perked his ears at the emotions coming off of Charcoal. He smiled at her and was about to walk over and talk to her when the announcement came over for every pony to take a seat. As he walked over to a chair near every other pony on deck, he looked back at Charcoal, motioning for her to follow him.