Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Golden Corruption

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

((Sorry bot where are we in the story i am a bit lost, so i dont know what to post, someone please help me, this wont happen again. AM A SCRUB))

Guardian contiuned to mediatate waiting for more ponies to board, he wanted a complete set of blood types for this ship.

@

Charcoal smiled. "Sure, I'd love to talk. And yes I do enjoy a good book when I'm not working. That's why I built a library in my house. And if we are going in this room would you mind getting it, my hooves are kind of full right now and I would prefer it if my face didn't become friends with the floor."

@Charcoal Embers

Lee nodded and pushed the door open, letting it swing inwards as he walked in, before  turning around and offering a hoof to Charcoal. "Sorry, I should've asked sooner, do you need some help with any of that?" He used his magic to levitate the bottle he had been holding over to a nearby desk so that he could relieve Charcoal of some of the items she was carrying.

@

Charcoal shook her head. "No thanks. I'm good." She walked into the room with a smile on her face. "So what would you like to talk about? I'm not usually one for starting a conversation so I'm not really sure where to start in a situation like this." Charcoal said.

@Charcoal Embers

Lee nodded and walked over to one of the beds near the desk and sat down so he could reach his lemon cider mix. He took a drink, smiling at the taste as he thought about what to ask. After a few moments debate, he finally looked up and asked, "So, before you joined the inquisition, what did you do? Did you have any family?"

Edited by Dave Pyro

@

Charcoal's face darkened at the mention of family. "Um... can we not talk about my family? Please?" Charcoal was getting scared just thinking about them. She pushed the thoughts back before they could affect her. "And... as for what I did, well... I was a carpenter. Always have been."

@Charcoal Embers

Lee was shocked at the amount of emotion that came out of that one question. Ok...guess that is a touchy subject. Lee thought this and decided to change the subject to something else. He decided to instead, ask "A carpenter? Really? That's pretty cool. What is your favorite thing to work on then? I know that you do houses, and libraries, but what is your passion? What do you love to make?" Lee hoped this would take her mind off of his previous question.

(((I need to get off. Sorry! You can control Lee a little bit and have them chat back and forth a bit for a while if you want to. If anything else important happens, like a big meeting, just say that Lee followed you to the meeting or something.)))

@

Charcoal took deep breaths to calm herself. When she felt she was calm enough she tried thinking of something. "Well... probably one of my favorite things to build is... it would have to be either bookshelves or doors. I just love being Ahmed to put my own design on things like that. Plus, they are also fun to smash with my head when I get sad or frustrated."

@~SadisticSolar~

Jaeger nodded in agreement and decided to follow Solar to his office. He was idly interested in these toys he mentioned. Jaeger loved collecting and asserting weaponry...especially rare ones. "Yes please...I'm hoping this "toy" you speak of..." he said with a smile.

Solar Sentinel

Solar went down a hall of the castle which contained a few offices. The first on on the right was that of the Royal Guard Captain. Down the hall a way was the office of the Captain of the Night Guard. Acrost from her office was Solar's. He stopped at his door, rubbing his name plaque with a hoof to keep it shined. 'Lt. Solar Sentinel, Commanding Officer, 743rd Sky Guard.'

Solar opened the door to his office, though not as lush as Captain Armor's office or Captain Nightshade's office, it sill was his pride.Solar motioned for Jaeger to enter, as Solar approaches three mannequins. He takes off his Royal Guard armor and places it on one before changing to his Gold Sky Guard Armor.

"This is what I was talking about." As he points a hoof at the third mannequin. It was wearing a set of black armor.

"Go ahead, try it. It's as strong as steel, but yet as light as a wonderbolt's uniform."

He waited a few seconds, thinking about how to ask his question. "So...what's it like to...you know...I've trained for everything in my five years, how to incapacitate, capture, defend, and even won a sparing titles along the way but never had to...you know...another pony."

His question was now out in the open, as Solar retrieved his officer's sword off the wall, than walked over to his desk, starring at the picture of him as a colt with his father's guard helmet on. His mother on one side of him, father on the other. He carefully takes it out if the frame and puts it on the inside of his helmet, waiting for Jaeger's response.

Jaeger followed Solar into his office, taking in the view of everything around him, especially the slick black armor that caught his eye. He stared at the masterpiece of defense, happy when Solar said he could try it. He didn't feel like removing his armor to put this on, but he was satisfied by picking up the helmet and feeling its weight. It was remarkably light for something that looked so beefy from a distance.

His ear twitched when Solar spoke up after the pause. Jaeger listened closely as Solar asked the question he had been saving....asking how it felt...to kill another pony. Jaeger had felt the feeling hundreds of times, but never got used to it. "It never feels.....good, you hear other ponies say that it becomes normal....a way of life....it's a lie, anypony who says that it's a flat out lie. I've had to kill many ponies.....it's my job....but when you stare them in the eye, as you feel the blade or bullet pierce their skin....watch their eyes grow cold....you think that "they deserve it! They had it coming to them!"...but then you slowly begin to realize.....I've taken their life...I've ended it. Then you think. "What will come of this ponies death? Who will moarn him? Who wants me dead for what I've done to their loved one?" he said, no pause or emotion in his tone. "I guess I'm just good at shrugging the feeling off for longer than others...."

@@Frosty V,

Solar Sentinel

Solar's head dropped a bit. His suspensions where true. "I see...To be honest, I'm surprised that I made it this far in the guard with that.....fear. To be honest, I just kept telling myself to keep Celestia safe at all costs if somepony tried to hurt her....I guess that I would have been OK with that.....I don't know though. Away from this place....I don't think I could bring myself to just....do it..unless I knew for sure that I was saving instant ponies lives...but I'll have to keep telling myself that."

"While we're in here, is there anything you'd like to ask me....It might not look like much, but I've got other 'goodies' in here as well. We were chosen to test....have you ever heard of the Wing Blades? I have a few sets here if you like to take a pare on the mission...only thing is, there gold to mach the Sky Guard armor." as Solar put his on. "The protect the leading edge of your wings as well as are sharp as a sword. Just extend your wing out." as he sticks out his right wing, "and fly into the target.....Bam!"

Solar looks up at the clock on the wall. "Well, looks like we better be heading down to that airship..."

Hearing the story on what it's like to....to do a part of the job put Solar into a slight depression, however he tried to take his mind off it it as he walked to the airship.

Jaeger nodded, "It's not something you look forward to....it's not something you would want to enjoy....unless your a complete maniac I suppose." he said in a sad tone, giving a slight shrug. He shook his head when he was offered a pair of Wing Blades, he kept shaking his head when asked if he had anymore questions. "No thank you, I'm fine with my own weaponry." he said drawing back his cloak to reveal the smoke grenades and his pistol. He then followed Solar's gaze to the clock above them. "Your right..." he replied, looking away from the clock. "We best be off." he said, following next to Solar back towards the airship. "Solar.....I've got your back.....it's rare for me to do this, but......your a good guy." he added with a smile.

@@Frosty V,

Solar Sentinel

Solar finally approached the airship. He had packed lightly for what may be needed, just having his sword, maps of the area, journal and a few other things he would need for the mission. Inside his saddle bag, a jingle could be heard, however he hoped that nopony would hear it...for now at least. It was part of his plan.

"Pst...Jaeger....There may have been something else I forgot to tell you...." as he stopped short of the airship. "I may need a bit of help with something...." Thankful that everypony else was on the airship. "If something were to happen to me...My helmet needs to go to my mother in Ponyville...."

Solar entered the airship, nodding to everypony to confirm that he was ready to go. The reality of the mission was starting to set in, as he looked around for a seat to occupy the time. It was about now that he wished that he was more social at times. He was going to have to work his way around the airship. He wanted to know a little about each pony. The more information he had, the better he could make his fail safe plan.

@,

"I'm Lt. Solar Sentinel. 743rd Sky Guard, Celestia Branch. It's nice to meet you. I take it your the medic for the group? Is there any information you need from me?

@@Aerodynas,

Solar was distracted slightly by the mare from earlier, his eyes fixed on her. He was finally able to see her for how beautiful she was outside of the dimly lit meeting hall. "Excuse me Miss Caramel, I never got a chance to tell you how much I enjoyed your song earlier. You have a beautiful singing voice. It's almost as beautiful as yo....." Solar stopped dead mid word and turned bright red.

@,

Guardian rose from his meditation. "Ah yes nice to meet you, i am Guardian Commander of Magical Mixtures, but call me Guardian, Magical Mixtures sounds rediculous. Anyway, sorry i always chat longer coming out of meditation. Anyway, i need a blood sample this is something that will allow me to heal you if anything goes wrong on the journey. In case of blood loss, i can preform a transfusion, but i need a blood type. Also i can make blood potion which is a strong healing potion, that requries one drop of the ponies blood. It is completly optional." he said. 

@,

Solar Sentinel

"If it's something that will give us a higher chance of sucess on this mission, than you have my permission to take what ever you need."

Solar's mind was thinking over the name he had heard.

"So is Commander you last name, or rank in one of the Equestrian Armed Forces? I don't recall seeing you around the castle before."

@,

Guardian grabbed a small syringe and drew a small amount of blood from Solar.  "Commander is just the rank they gave me, i hate it, but formality, and am part of Luna branch so i dont noramally socialize. I know you though, i've seen you before, i just cant place it." Guardian was suprise with himself, normally he wasn't talkitive.

@,

Solar Sentinel

"I actually think I may know where now...My office is across the hall from the Captain of the Nightguard's office. It's possible that we may have run into each other in that hall, or it's possable that you may have tended to one of my solders a few months ago when he fractured a wing on landing in that nasty storm. As much as I hate to say it, being a CO of a unit...Not inquisition...regular unit, you see a lot of faces. I just wish I could remember all the ones I see."

@,

Guardian remembered the injured soldier. "Ah yes was it possibly a Dusk Shadow?" ((reference to my other OC)). He agreed with Solar sometimes he whished we was allowed to talk with the people he followed, talking was one of his strong points despite the fact he was in the Luna Branch.

@,

Sunny giggled a little and nodded happily Solar. She had been daydreaming and luckily he was able to break her trance. Trotting over to him, the mare bopped him on the muzzle once again like she had before, "Thank ya kindly Solar! And the name's Sunny," she winked. "My Mah's name is Miss Caramel." She was being very optimistic towards Solar as he seemed to brighten up when she came towards him...or at least she thought. 

@~SadisticSkycoaster~

Jaeger followed beside Solar as he spoke in a low whisper, about returning his helmet to his mother if something were to happen to him. Jaeger hesitated before nodding. "I'm not the best pony for the job, but I'll do what I can. Promise." he said with a slight smile.

Jaeger sat quietly as Solar spoke to the others, he felt as if one ally was enough, but wasn't truely sure. He was so used to doing things alone that he didn't really like bein in groups. Now he just hid behind Solar, hoping he wouldn't inject him into the conversation.

Edited by Frosty V

@,

Sunny giggled a little and nodded happily Solar. She had been daydreaming and luckily he was able to break her trance. Trotting over to him, the mare bopped him on the muzzle once again like she had before, "Thank ya kindly Solar! And the name's Sunny," she winked. "My Mah's name is Miss Caramel." She was being very optimistic towards Solar as he seemed to brighten up when she came towards him...or at least she thought.

Solar Sentinel

Solar was relieved by Sunny's joyful disposition. It was a happy distraction from what he and the team...if he could call them a team. It seamed that they shared the same mission, but had different ideas on how to do it.

He slowly began to smile a bit. After his conversation with Jaeger, he had felt a bit depressed with reality.

The second time she bopped him again, be quickly turned red.

He quickly snapped out if it, the happy thoughts in his mind back to their normal back to business ones. What was it about this mare that was able to cheer him up so. She sirtenly was attractive, but that had little to do with it in his mind.

"I can see you have a gift, and I'm glad your able to share it to brighten morel. Glad to have you on this mission Miss Car...Miss Sunny."

Edited by ~SadisticSkycoaster~

@

Charcoal took deep breaths to calm herself. When she felt she was calm enough she tried thinking of something. "Well... probably one of my favorite things to build is... it would have to be either bookshelves or doors. I just love being Ahmed to put my own design on things like that. Plus, they are also fun to smash with my head when I get sad or frustrated."

Lee laughed. "You don't have to do that a lot do you? That can't be good for you." He said, smirking. He went to take another sip of his drink and found the bottle empty. "D'arvit!" He swore aloud before clamping a hoof over his mouth and looking apologetically in Charcoals direction. "Sorry! Uh, I'm going to go get more cider ok? Also, I'm sensing a lot more people on this ship now. I was thinking f going and seeing if any pony needed any help. You want to come?"

@

"Um... yeah. I definitely don't do it a lot." Charcoal lied. She hoped he wouldn't notice. "But sure, I would loge to come with you and see the other ponies coming on the ship. I'm sure we will meet some interesting characters if we do. Though I wouldn't mind if you were the only pony I knew here."

@@Charcoal Embers

@@Aerodynas

@

@@Frosty V

Lee smiled, overlooking the the fact that she had just fibbed. "Well, we do already know Sunny, I think I've met a few others but I'd like to get to know them a little better. I like to know who has my back and how trust worthy they are. Not every pony is as accepting of a changeling as you are." He said this while getting up and walking down the hall he thought would lead him to the deck. He wound up, not on deck, but in the mess hall again. Looking around perplexedly, he walked over and a few bottles of cider along with some lemons and put them in various pockets on his jacket. Then, turning around to see that Charcoal was still with him, headed for the nearest exit, following the feeling of emotions with his antennae. He came on deck right as Sunny bopped Solar on the nose. He started laughing and felt joy radiating from both of them. He thought he'd talk to them, but didn't want to ruin the fun they were having. It was then that he spied Jaeger behind Solar. He made his way around to the member of the Black Legion and sat down next to him. He thought for a sec, then smirked. In a flash of green, he turned to Jaeger, looking exactly like him. He grinned and said, "Ah, I'm dark and mysterious! The Black Legion is so shrouded with mystery!" He laughed, hopping that Jaeger got he was joking around, not making fun of him.

Jaeger didn't move his gaze when the changeling sat next to him. When he heard his own voice he looked up, seeing himself, speaking about how he was dark and mysterious, as well as the Black Legion being shrouded with mysteries. Normally he would have stayed silent, or gottin angry, but he was in need of humor "Very funny, but you've got your facts straight so I guess I can't complain." he said with a small chuckle. "It's Lee right?" he asked sporting a half smile.