Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

Ambrose nodded to his decision on ponyville, it was a nice place, she would have to take him to meet her father, or at least to his grave sight. She had grown up for a bit it ponyville and the memories still her sometimes. "I don't like to choose, because am scared ill picks something you don't want to do, you can pick". Ambrose felt the magic pick them up and put an end to it. Lunar may be an alicorn, but so was Ambrose and she a deem practicing for years. "Lunar, please don't to that again" she called. It made her feel trapped like when she lost her wings.

((That is an actual fear of mine))

Edited by Lask

@,

"I'd like anything you'd like to do honey, but if you insist, how about some karaoke?" Dust suggests, "but normal karaoke, not drunk karaoke. I have no reason to get drunk anymore, not since that I have you now." He kisses her, "In fact, I promise you, I will not touch a single drop of alcohol from this day on in."

I walked with lunar to retrieve the other couple. Looks like were doing karaoke. Sober this time.

'Oh man this is going to be good.'

"So, anyparticular song you want to sing?" I looked at lunars azure eyes, she had a gleem of happiness in her eyes. More so than ususal.

(Story of my life lask. Story of my life.)

"We can still drink, but not to wash away sadness." She said, she magicked a little bottle of rum into her hoof, "cheers" she added, "oh and by the way, I can't sing." In other words she was trying. To say that she wouldn't sig because she was so terrible at it.

((Sorry about the tropical drinks and stuff, it's y surroundings))

(Link to sequel sign up! http://mlpforums.com/topic/79583-last-christmas-2-adventure-romance-rp/

Lunar said " still stronger! I can raise the moon!" She lifted them again and put another spell onto it that Ambrose couldn't override her magic. She laughed "I'm a princess! I've got he same. Level of magic as celestia and luna!" She dragged the downstairs and brought them to the bar.

@,

"Well, if it's ok with you." Dust orders a Midori and Lemonade. "I can't sing either, but hey that's the fun part." Dust took a sip of his drink, he liked Midori and Lemonades, as it didn't quite taste like alcohol and it didn't get him drunk, he didnt want to upset his fiance.

((No, being a princess doesn't change anything))

Again Ambrose stopped the magic "you could always ask you know" she called out. "Come on Dust, shall we?" She stood up keeping her arms wrapped around Dust. She slowly went down to the bar, with the bottle of rum still in hoof.

(She lifted you onto the stage)

"Let's sing.." She played a song and started to sing "yeahh yeaaaahhhh yeah yeahh ohhhhh.. Last Christmas.. I gave you my heart.. But the very next day.. You gave it away,, this year to save me from tears,, I will give to to someone special.." Her voice flowing out like a river of sweetness. Sounding like an angel.

We walked down to the lobby, while luna was... doing something. I wanted to focus on her. Really, I did. But I was focusing on my mental counterparts conversation with me.

'Do you smell it man. Can you. It love, love and pineneedles.

-you know, id rather pay attention to our marefriend than you state the obvious.-

'So... when are you going to pop the question.'

After that my brain started to stutter, and I swear I could hear a fanbelt fling out of place.

(Getting lyrics)

Edited by Mr. Critical

@,

"Ok love, if it'll stop Lunar doing that to you."

@,

Dust glances over at Lunar, "Lunar, I know you're a princess now and everything, but don't you think picking us up with magic and all that without asking, is just a little rude and unprincesslike? I mean what would your sisters think?"

I realized I was on stage with a microphone in my face. I then ralized it was my turn. Oh crap.

"Um...Last Christmas I gave you my heart, But the very next day you gave it away

'You gave it away'

This year to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special

'Special'

(Yes I am having my mental character sing backup because I can so shut up)

Lunar continued singing "Last Christmas I gave you my heart.. But the very next day.. You gave it away.. THIS YEAR to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special.."

(Caps is when she belts)

She tossed the mic over to the other couple and told them to sing the next part.

(Don't say no this is part of the story! I've planned this from the beginning!

@,

"Shall we, if we do it, she may leave us alone."

Not waiting for a reply, Dust sings for both himself and Ambrose.

"Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance but you still catch my eye
Tell me, baby do you recognise me?
Oh well, it's been a year it doesn't suprise me
Happy Christmas
I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying 'I love you' I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now
I know you'd fool me again"

"Last Christmas I gave you heart.. But the very next day you GAVE ME AWAY!!!!" She belted the last part. Se smiled as she sang.

(Hellllooooo? I'm drawing a group shot of our characters! It's going I be awesome!)

Neuneijdei niejdiedj imoefkoekdeomfeof irked jokers

The mic came back to me. I took it with some sort of readyness.

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart, But the very next day you gave it away"

'You gave it away'

"This year to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special."

'Special'

I looked at a lunar and my new smile who just wouldn't leave showed its face yet again.

Ok! Done the picture! And were is everyone? Sad face! ): le sad!)

Lunar put the microphone down and smiled. She trotted over to the bar and ordered a drink. She said "That was so much fun!" She was getting super excited for what they would do next! Which was drink!

post-21104-0-38561500-1385569236_thumb.jpg

After a bit of drinking. Lunar, Amrose, Dust, and I were waiting for our next activity, before it was time to leave.

'Yo ho, yo ho, a critics life for me. We wait so tediously, please give us something to do. I'm bored and its lame. Were all just the same. Can we trade places with you...' I inerupted his drunken singing.

-How are you drunk before I am.-

'F%ck you, that's how.'

We all sat at the bar, like we did the first time we met, with the exception of Ambrose. Lunar still looking as radiant as ever. But with Ambrose inclusion, it was still apropriate.

Ambrose nodded to Dust "you can drink if you want" she said. She was already fine for the evening m, the rum she had before had been enough for her. She stood up, and stretched, "I should go pack my bags soon, but first we could go for a drink" she walked over and sat at the bar with Dust.

@p

"Whew that's done, told ya i couldn't sing." He says jokingly, as he leans in and kisses his fiance, "but that's not what matters, what matters is that we're together and that nothing or nopony will ever break us apart, not even death, for even though my body may be dead, my spirit and my love will always be with you, right there." He says, reaching over and touching Ambrose's chest where her heart is.

(When do you wanna end it? Here?)

Lunar drank her last sip of her drink and said "This has been so much fun.. I'm glad I met all of you!" She smiled cutely and walked it of the bar and into the lobby and outside. Se spread her wings and flew to the roof and said "THIS IS AMAZING!"

This was actually a fun time. I met people, I talked to people, even found somepony to share my life with.

'All of which, you would never do, event to the point you where you would be threatened with banishment.'

I never speak to anypony, I would just sit in the corner and watch as others did. Now that has changed.

'So... where do we go from here.

I think for a while.

-well my friend. We go where were needed. And right now. Were needed by our beloved Lunar.-

I take one final sip of my drink

-i need to pack for the trip home.-

@,

Dust Storm finished what he was drinking and looked next to him, next to him was an extremely kind, caring, sweet, loving, understanding and beautiful mare ever, and she was his fiance. He smiles at her. "I should pack mine too, it's a long trip to Ponyville, but I am glad I will spending it with you." He says as he kisses her, he couldn't be happier, he had this warm fuzzy feeling inside, and he never wanted it to go away, He kisses her again, pays for his drink and then goes upstairs with Ambrose. He packs his bags and smiles at her warmly, "I'm just so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

(ok,end it here maybe?)