Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

((Really bad timing))

Ambrose was again in the fetal position shaking and crying, she needed solid prof that his Dust was the good one. She quietly cried to herself,

She couldn't tell, she had hurt Dust, hurt him, given him a new scar to look at and remember.

@, (sorry lol but i figured now better, it can be as proof)

"Ambrose, I don't know what was happening, but what I do know is this, I love you. Ambrose, you literally saved my life, you took me in, and helped me feel better about myself, you cared for me, like nopony else ever did. you love me for me, you help me forget about my troubles, and I love you. You are the most kindest, caring, loving, sweetest, and understanding and beautiful mare I have ever met. Ambrose, what I am trying to say is..." He gulps, "Will you, Ambrose, the mare of my dreams, the mare whom I cannot immagine life without, would you, do me the honor, of..." he opens up the box the ring was in, and shows it to her, "will you marry me?"

((I am almost crying right now)

Ambrose turned around, still shaking, and looked at Dust, if he was trying to hurt her, whorls he try and marry her. She saw the scar of the cut on his head. "I don't know Dust" she whispered, "I thought hated me, I scared you and now you have another scare. I broke my promise". Her mind false and the ring turned to a saw. She screamed again and began to shake faster.

@,  (why are you crying? because of the rp?)

"I...I understand. I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I..I'll be going to the bar now." He sighs, puts the ring away, then leaves, Maybe it's for the best, I'll just end up hurting her, maybe my ex was right, I'm destined to be alone.

He flies down to the bar and asks for the strongest beer possible.

Ambrose began to scream louder and louder, it could be heard all the way down to the bar. He was shaken, Dust had disappeared. She got up, still shaking and walked down to the bar. Then she saw Dust again getting drunk. Her minds eye went through a series of thoughts and images. She blinked, then ran over to Dust crying and apologizing. "Dust am so sorry, I didn't no where I was, I was scared you would hate me because I hurt you" she backed away realizing she had messed up "am sorry Dust, I love you" she began to walk slowly away, planning to go kill herself, she had blew it.

((I am just reading your guys post and wow...It has me tearing up))

Flame was in his room looking out the window before sighing. "I wonder what has happened...I met a beautiful mare and we both love each other...but that all that has happened, I wonder how the others have been" he said to himself

@,

Dust, determined to make things right, puts his glass on the counter, he hadn't even finished his first glass of beer.

"Ambrose, wait! please, I..I was scared, I saw you scared and you saying things, things I know you would never say in your right mind. I was scared that some unknown force was attacking you and that I was going to lose you, I...I wanted to prove to you that I love you and I always will, my question still stands. Will you marry me?"

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose turned, "yes... Yes of course my love" she said. She ran over and and began to kiss him web she noticed the scar on his forehead. "Dust, am sorry but you have another scar, one that I cause. I scared you, and you hit you head". She began to cry softly not sure if Dust would forgive her.

@,

Dust, who didn't care about the scare or how it was caused smiled at her and kissed her back, all he cared about was her and that he was now the luckiest stallion in all of Equestria, "Honey, snuggle bunny, I don't care about the scars, or how they were caused, all I care about is you, and you alone. You make me the luckiest and happiest stallion in all of Equestria. For you, love of my life, I would do anything." He kisses her passionately.

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose was happy but she as still slightly concerned about what she had seen. Sm"shall we go finish that bath?" She asked as she led him the elevator, kissing him all the way up. "Dust, I am so lucky I have met you, you are the most amazing stallion in of equestria." Her smile slightly faded as they reach the crimson bath, but Ambrose drained it and soon had it refilled. She looked at her ring through the water "I love it Dust"

@,

Dust smiled, "It was my mothers, she and my father left me their rings in their will for when I met that special somepony, and I have." He kisses her, "and honey, please, I would never hurt you, not intentionally. I don't know what you saw, but it wasn't me, and I hope you can lock those terrible memories out of your mind, I hope....I hope that I can help you to forever forget all your troubles and bad memories, like you have done for me. thanks to you and your love for me, I feel like I no longer suffer from Depression, Anxiety and PTSD, you make me happy, whenever I see your beautiful smile, and..and.. words just cannot describe how much I love you.." he says, as he slips into the bath water and smiles,

(You guys are making me cry! Which isn't good when your sick.. You guys are such beautiful people! *whipes tears from face*)

Lunar woke up and said "This is our last day here..." She looked down in sadness. Se hopefully would be able to see critic when they went back to pony vile.

(It snowed last night in Ontario and I got a foot and a half of snow! :D

Ambrose smiles and rested her head on Dust's shoulder. "Love , I-is ok if tell you what ins-saw? It has helped before, but if you don't want to here it that's fine to." She said. Ambrose glanced down at the ring she had on. It felt weird, she knew she would get used to it but she didn't know when. "Then ring is beautiful much like a stallion I know"

@,

"Honey, if it will help you, then I will listen." He kisses her, "Oh, well that stallion can't be me, I'm nothing special. I'm not handsome, or funny, or anything." He sighs, Dust was afraid of what Ambrose saw, but he put his fears aside, he wanted his love to be happy and not sad.

"Dust, we both know in was talking about you, you can't yourself down, you have all though straits, and many more." She smiled and kissed him again. "Anyway when I was younger I was a medical pony for a year as a volunteer, I really enjoyed it partially because i learned so much. The spell I used on you was a last ditch spell to heal some pony. It complete drains one ponies magic energy stores and gives it to another." She lost her smile as she kept talking. "If you had a horn your magical potential would be huge for the next 24 hours, but instead your body channeled it into healing itself." She began to shake a little. "Normally a ponies have a little magic we can't survive without it, so when I drained my stores, i think I was punished for it. I could see and there was this monster, like a changeling but worse, he turned into you and came after me with a saw." She was crying now, her shaking spilling the water "you were going to cut off.... Cut. Off.... My horn"

Edited by Lask

@,

Dust storm hugs her, "Thank you for using all your energy to heal me, and you know I would never do that to you. Your horn is a part of who you are. I would never take that away from you." He kisses her, "We should tell Lunar, she is like a little sister to me, and this is our last night here. I may not get to see her afterwards. But first" he kisses her again, "my beautiful fiance, let's finish this bath."

((How the hell do you finish a bath, I just sit till I bored))

Ambrose nodded, she was still shaking from the memories. Her head at slipped so now it was resting on the top of the water right below Dust"a head. Her body continued to shake. "An sorry my love , I have been so weak lately". She continued to sit in the bath waiting for Dust to leave first.

@, (you just get out i guess)

"It's alright love," he kisses her, and gets out of the bath, making sure not to slip this time, he then proceeds to dry himself off, making his fur go all fluffy. I'll keep it like this, but I'll fix up my mane and tail. He fixes up his mane and tail, and waits for Ambrose to get out of the bath.

Ambrose rose after Dust being polite to wait till he had a towel on, she wasn't sure how shy he would be. She stood and looked in the mirror, she ha a new scar, one very near to her horn that vaguely looked like a DS (Dust Storm). She went over to Dust to hug him, shall we go find Lunar, half hoping he would say no, so they could spend more time together.

@, (check my rp please)

He hugs her back, "We shall, but only to tell her the news, she is like a little sister to me and she has the right to know." I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this loving mare, Lunar will be very happy for me...I hope.

He waits until Ambrose dries herself off and fixes herself up and they walk over to the room next to theirs.

@

They knock on her door, hoping that she is in.

After waiting for a few minutes, they give up.

@

"Maybe she ins't in, lets just go back to our room love."

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose was slightly behind Dust, she was still very shaken, and was nervous to to other ponies about the new path in life that had both taken, she didn't regret it, Dust was a great stallion, and he wanted to make sure he kept having a good life, no more dark turns for either one.

@,

"Lunar doesn't seem to be in, maybe she's at the bar,.. But I don't feel like going down there. Not now." Dust kisses Ambrose, "My love, I am so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. Let's just go back to our room and snuggle." He says, hugging her tight. "I love you."

(Hey I was watching Austin and ally! And if you watched the newest episode Tehe booty..)

Lunar woke up and yawned. She was poking Critic in the face with her long horn. She jumped back and said "CRITIC! I'm so sorry if that hurt!" She walked into the bathroom and brushed her mane using her new magic.

Ambrose was fine with that, she went to the room, with Dusk leading her. They sat down and began to snuggle. "I love you", Ambrose whispered, then she looked at the clock, it was 3 in the morning. "It's Christmas" she said to Dust. "And already have such a nice present" she looked down at the ring again. Ambrose heard a yell from the other room "I guess Lunar is awake... Shall we go tell her?" She asked. She was perfectly happy lying hear but it was Dust's choice.

Edited by Lask

@,

"So it is, and it is now my favorite time of the year, because it is when I met you." He kisses her, "I love you too. For ever and always." He spread his wing and wrapped her up in it.. "Our booking for the rooms ends today, so I guess we should make the most of it, until we have to go back home." Her fur is so soft, fluffy and warm, I wish my mum and dad could meet her. But how? "Ok, yes lets go, it'll be a short visit."

Edited by Dust Storm