Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should Fluttershy have been made a Princess Instead?

_~Soaring Heart~_

Why I Don't Support Twilicorn:

She's never really 'saved' anypony alone.

She saved all of Ponyville from the Ursa Minor, alone.

Okay. Buck me. I shot a flare, acted like an idiot, and caused myself to ignore this forum. So, I apologize. By the way. Nice bucking name change. :I Signing off forever, the kid who'll never go far, Sunset Sparkle. Peace.

Don't sign off forever. I don't mind if you don't like Princess Twilight. I like her enough for both of us. Twilight has been my favorite from season one, episode one. She's now my favoriter favorite now that she's an Alicorn! Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Fluttershy has moments of cowdarice. 

Fluttershy hates performing in front of a small group of ponies, try a whole nation.

Fluttershy has the worst royal canterlot voice in the history of Equestria.

The Stare would make her a Tyrant.

Fluttershy would have no time to care for animals, and the animals in canterlot are douches anyway.

Fluttershy would probably to scared to death of her own magic.

"Panic" is not a very good royal decree (neither is "stay out of my shed")

Fluttershy doesn't know the historical and magical history of equestria in OCD levels of detail.

Fluttershy could never make the harsher, crueller decisions rulers are forced to make.

Fluttershy is not alicorn material. She could never be a princess in that regard.

To be honest I think that ALL the girls should have been princessified or at least upgraded. I mean the ENTIRE show is about elements needed in a good friendship, and without the others Twilight would never have achieved princess-hood. Also, I think that saying Twilight is the glue that holds the rest together with her magic is crazy. I mean I have a very strong friendship with three other girls and none of us is magic. Her princess-hood seems to undermine the validity of her friends and the validity of friendship in general. 

Fluttershy is in no way fit to be a princess.  Actually, aside from Rarity, I can't imagine any of the rest of them caring for it much.  But Fluttershy in particular is a bad fit.  Look at how she wilted under the spotlight of being a famous model.  The pressure and responsibility of being a princess would just be too much for her.  She's really much more at home as a pony living the quiet life taking care of her animal friends.

• Brohoof 1

I would have actually been happier if just Princess Luna and the other one.....celestia were the only 2 alicorns. But hey, this isn't burger king, cant always have it your way.

I don't care for celestia very much lol

Edited by Nightmare Night
  • Brohoof 1