Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Doctor who 50th

Monocerus

I'm not sure if any other pony posted on here yet about the doctor who 50tha nniversary yet?

:x

if you haven't seen it yet don't click on this forum post.

What do you guys think about it? what did you expect to see in it? what else would you want in it?

also 6 doctors int his one! beats the old doctor who special of the first 3 (or 4 ) doctors in a special.

post-11536-0-82981900-1385447715.jpg

Six Doctors? Sorry, but I only remember seeing four doctors in it, unless you count the part with every doctor. Also, there was a Doctor Who special called the five doctors, which included the first five doctors. Anyway, yeah. It was great. Zygons kind of just disappeared, but other then that, I loved it.

Tom baker (4th) as the curator, Colin baker (6th) as the narrator (kinda in it), john hurt, david tenant, matt smith and the new doctor peter capilda

i feel like it should have been longer, but yet if eel like it was perfect.

Tom baker (4th) as the curator, Colin baker (6th) as the narrator (kinda in it), john hurt, david tenant, matt smith and the new doctor peter capilda

i feel like it should have been longer, but yet if eel like it was perfect.

I don't think Peter counts. He was in for like, three seconds. As for Colin, I didn't even notice him. Huh.

:x, idk he was their for the filming, as was both bakers xD, in my opinion i count them as their though.

anyways, i can't pick a favorite part :x

i like the bickering between matt and david c: or sand shoes and chinny

I thought it was magnificent!

When Matt Smith's doctor said he had four hundred years to think about it, I started to cry when I realized just how much he longed to undo what he had done. The Moment gave him/them the precious gift of a second chance to do what was right, instead of what was needed. I was actually cheering at the TV as each Doctor logged in to report his readiness to attempt the impossible, instead of committing the unthinkable.

• Brohoof 1

I thought it was magnificent!

When Matt Smith's doctor said he had four hundred years to think about it, I started to cry when I realized just how much he longed to undo what he had done. The Moment gave him/them the precious gift of a second chance to do what was right, instead of what was needed. I was actually cheering at the TV as each Doctor logged in to report his readiness to attempt the impossible, instead of committing the unthinkable.

that was beautifully typed ;'(

I lost my stuff when i saw tom baker come in as the curator. "who nose"

• Brohoof 1

It was sooo good! I know a lot of people are upset that this more-or-less retcons the past several seasons of the show, but I feel it breathes new life into a show that was regrettably already going kind of stale. I look forward to Capaldi and the quest for Galifrey!

It was way overhyped. To the levels of MW3. But really, it was really not that good. All I liked was the humor, and the normal bit of the 11th doctor's wit in some parts.

I thought it was exciting and i loved 10 and 11 together