Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mysterious Pony at the end? *spoilers*

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

Thats who the shadow pony reminded of me, too. I don't think its a pony at all though. I think maybe its just dark magic that took the form of a shadow or something. How though, I don't have a clue. I am curious to see if it'll play any upcoming role in future episodes although I kind of doubt that.

It's pinkie. I know this because I finished the episode about 10 minutes ago. Oh I was thinking of the Pony of Shadows, or the pony playing the pipe organ. Otherwise I wouldn't know.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

It's pinkie. I know this because I finished the episode about 10 minutes ago.

if you finished the episode, you should of noticed Pinkie was with the mane 6 when another dark hooded figure with yellow glowing eyes appeared at the very end, Honestly I believe this was Zecora, then again it could also be some completely new stalker no pony knows about.

Edited by ~SadisticCakebandit~

My mind was thinking Zecora when I saw the yellow eyes, but the Pony of Shadows has to be a manifestation of the dark magic that haunted the old castle for thousands of years after the Royal sisters left the Everfree Forest where the old castle was located.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah maybe, That would make an interesting villain  ^_^

if i was gonna make a rag tag bunch of anti main six villians i would totally make a witch dr zebra be one.

maybe a cute top hat look.

I think it would be great cause the main six might feel the need to bend over back words to give him the benefit of the doubt,

and buck up the whole moral of bridal gossip yet again LOL just in a opposite way

They call it The Pony of Shadows so its obviously most likely a pony and its also seen with hooves when playing the organ. I'm really excited to find out who it might be but the closest pony I can think of who can relate to The Pony of Shadows is probably Zecora. I mean like she lives in the Everfree Forest and the cloak and glowing eyes match her perfectly.

I doubt it would be Zecora.  Why would she be there, and what would be the point in keeping her a mystery?  It's probably a new character altogether.

Then again I read somewhere that someone thought it was intriguing that Zecora appeared with the Alicorn milk in the premiere... And that they suspect she knows far more about the princesses than she's revealed so far... However I'm looking forward to seeing who the mysterious character is and whether or not it's a new character... It might just be a new zebra (yay)