Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think future episodes should include?

Iris Melody

Here are some of my ideas:

IDEA #1

Princess Celestia, Shining Armor, Cadence, and Twilight's parents come to visit her for her birthday. While there, the Goldhorn King visits, as he has been seeking Celestia's hoof in marriage. Celestia politely turns him down, and he tries to get Twilight to convince her. After more attempts, Celestia gets fed up and tells him to leave and never bother her again. The King does so with a very angry look on his face.

That night, Princess Luna sends a message to Twilight. Apparently, the Goldhorn King has decided to force the issue and somehow kidnapped Celestia. She calls in the mane 6 to help her save her sister.

IDEA #2

Rainbow Dash is sent a letter informing her that she will be evaluated for possible entry into the Wonderbolts. To everypony's surprise, the evaluation will be taken by Shooting Star, Fluttershy's big sister. Shooting Star has been stationed at the edge of Equestria territory, thus hasn't seen her sister for a long time. Fluttershy is happy at the prospect of spending time with her, but gets jealous when Shooting Star seems more interested in Rainbow Dash. As you can guess, this will all just be a misunderstanding and Fluttershy will learn to talk to people when she thinks they are being unsupportive.

IDEA #3

Pinkie Pie's family comes to Ponyville for a visit, but she isn't happy about it. Hilarity ensues.

1: More Luna. Some personalized aiding from her sister in the whole 'adapting to the here and now' thing would be nice, too.

2: More Discord and his sexiness

2: Celestia actually having fight scenes that don't last fifteen seconds. I hope her little fight with Chrysalis has opened her character's availability in the show, so to speak, to have some more direct confrontations in the future.

3: Twilight's brother and their whole relationship was pretty cute I do admit. Wouldn't mind seeing him in future plots more.

4: More Pinkie Pie party cannon

I probably have more, but at the moment, that be all.

On every thread like this I post one thing:

ANOTHER DISCORD EPISODE.

• Brohoof 1

On every thread like this I post one thing:

ANOTHER DISCORD EPISODE.

Maybe an episode wherein he is somehow stripped of his powers and is turned into a normal pony. Wait...that sounds familiar...