GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

There, there Dinky, you did the best you could!

I still feel bad; I honestly didn't think it would be THAT bad, but most people didn't even know who I am!  :( 

Oh sweetie, it's alright, here, let's have some muffins, those always cheer us up.  :muffins: 

70642+-+adorable_as_fuck+derpy_hooves+di

When did we get to your house?  :huh:   Whatever, I don't care, cause that's adorable.  :wub:   Anyways, onto today's competitions.  So, for the first time I am faced with a number of difficult choices.  Well first of all, Princess Cadance over Daring Do is an easy enough choice; she may be my 4th favorite princess out of the bunch, but she still saved her own empire with the help of Spike, helped vanquish Queen Chrysalis with the love of her life, Shining Armor, and is the best babysitter EVER (because anypony who babysat Twilight Sparkle is easily the best babysitter ever  ;)).  Basically, she's just all around awesome.

I agree, her wedding reception was amazing!  SO MUCH FUN!!!  Plus I just love what she does with her mane, it's so beautiful.  :o 

'Tis true, 'tis true.

large.jpeg

Next, the most difficult choice for me this round is actually probably Rainbow Dash versus Spike.  I love 'em both, but in the end, RD has the upper hand for me.  Spike may be a main character, but, well, he's not Rainbow Dash; sorry little guy, but I gotta go with the Mane 6 member here.

That's a far easier choice for me.  I grew up with Rainbow in Cloudsdale, plus Spike once burnt a batch of muffins that I was picking up at Sugarcube Corner.

Wasn't that an accident?

I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MUFFINS HERE, AND MUFFINS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!  :angry: 

rainbow_dash_swag_by_fr3zo-d57q2iy.jpg

Well, it would appear that Spike's made quite the potent enemy in you Derpy.  :blink:   You certainly know how to hold a grudge.  Anyways, finally, we've got Best Princess versus the cutest member of the CMC.  Tough, tough call, and I do love Sweetie Belle, but ultimately I gotta go with Best Princess here and vote for Princess Luna.  I don't care if she's made fewer appearances, she's just... ughhh, she's got this je ne sais quoi quality about her that makes everything about her just so amazing!!!  COME ON LUNA, WIN THIS ONE!!!

Yeah, come on gamer buddy, you can do it!

I'm still having a hard time believing that you two game together.

You seriously need more proof?  Fine, we have lunch every Tuesday and Thursday, happy?

t2fee3f_133782556827.jpg

What the buck, how is this a thing???  Fine, I won't even question it, I'll just accept that apparently you're BFF's with Princess Luna.

Me too!

large.png

OH COME ON, HOW IS IT THAT YOU BOTH KNOW PRINCESS LUNA AND I DON'T?!? :angry:  Could you... could you maybe introduce me to her?  :( 

We'll see if she has an opening in her schedule.

That works for me.  Good luck everypony!!!

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

The only vote I didn't have to think about was Rainbow Dash vs. Spike (pssst, I voted Dashie lol).  Still have mixed feelings about my other two votes.

• Brohoof 1

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

I like Spike, I think he's an underrated character. Still voted for Dashie, though. Spike is going to get stomped.

Cadence over Daring Do. I just don't care that much about Daring, while I at least like Cadence.

Man, Luna and Sweetie Bell. GAME IS TOO HARD

After much deliberation, I went with Sweetie Belle. I love both of them almost equally. I guess it comes down to me being more fond of the Crusaders than the princesses.

• Brohoof 3

29q1lx3.jpg

(edited)

img-2747361-1-vote_luna__by_thawrom-d50r

Don't abandon Luna just yet comrades! That little brat is gaining votes!

We are part of the lunar republic! All hail luna! HAIL LUNA! vote for luna!  :okiedokielokie: if you don't vote for luna she will be back as nightmare moon and no one will stop her except us! Long live the republic! 

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 1

I like Spike, I think he's an underrated character. Still voted for Dashie, though. Spike is going to get stomped.

Cadence over Daring Do. I just don't care that much about Daring, while I at least like Cadence.

Man, Luna and Sweetie Bell. GAME IS TOO HARD

After much deliberation, I went with Sweetie Belle. I love both of them almost equally. I guess it comes down to me being more fond of the Crusaders than the princesses.

I like Spike, too, but there was just no way I could or would vote for him over RD.  I do feel a bit sorry for the little guy. xD  I see myself voting for him in his next couple of match-ups, though.

I had a tough time with Luna vs. Sweetie as well.  Which is strange, considering that the CMC used to annoy me to no end lol.  I've warmed to them more recently, and Sweetie Belle just happens to be my current favorite CMC member.

• Brohoof 1

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

My votes went to RD, Cadance and Sweetie Belle. Luna vs Sweetie Belle is closer than I thought ! :D These Princess vs CMC matches are fantastic :D

My first two votes in these matchups went to Rainbow Dash and Princess Cadance, both of who I expect will win their matches quite easily (which is unfortunate for Spike, as I'd like to see him do well overall).

My other vote went to Sweetie Belle. I'm not much of a Luna fan, and while I'm not the biggest fan of Sweetie Belle either, I like seeing the underdogs win every once and a while.

• Brohoof 1

cFUYE5A.png

It's half time here, and I was expecting some closer matchups between the characters. Closest one we've seen so far are indeed between the two winners of the Group A games. Nevertheless, the lead is growing for Princess Luna as she takes a 52-37 lead. Princess Cadance, while starting the game tightly against Daring Do, has taken full control with a 60-29 lead. Will the Sweetie Belle/Rarity and Daring Do fans charge back into the game, or will the results continue to progress similarly in the 2nd half?!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

OH COME ON! Somehow Sweetie's losing by 15 votes now with only one more day do you really want to see this? Trolling your website?(One on left)

Just look at that majesty. 

It looks really dumb to me now this is what true majesty looks like.(One on right)

Oh yeah and it just comes down to this, you vote Luna you vote evil that almost destroyed Equestria just like Discord, Sombra, and the tree of harmony roots, vote Sweetie Belle you vote a cute little crusader who would be heartbroken if you don't vote for her, so did I help you decision?

post-26812-0-59892400-1403007862.jpg

post-26812-0-67790500-1403009599_thumb.jpg

Edited by PokeBolter
  • Brohoof 1

img-3243014-1-W0qjY9J.pngAwesome signature made by Pink Mist 

It looks really dumb to me now this is what true majesty looks like.(One on right)

Oh yeah and it just comes down to this, you vote Luna you vote evil that almost destroyed Equestria just like Discord, Sombra, and the tree of harmony roots.

You are not really helping your cause or Sweetie with that, you realise that? :huh:

• Brohoof 3

No fine to dumb it down far:

Vote Luna=Vote evil from the past

Vote Sweetie Belle=Vote good innocent filly from her whole life, even when she was mad she was never evil.

(edited)

First match is a tough one, but I gotta hand it to Spike. Very underappreciated character. Rainbow Dash has her up and downs, sometimes I like her, sometimes I don't. Not surprised she's kicking Spike's butt here though

Second vote to the beautiful Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. I really like Cadance, always happy to see her in the show. Princess of love is right!  :wub:

img-2748355-1-cadence_by_haruliina-d6pw8

Third vote, Sweetie Belle! Never been that hyped about Luna. Sweetie Belle I DO like. Sisterhooves Social, one of my favorite episodes. Looks like a pretty close match, anything's possible here. Cmon Sweetie Belle!

Edited by Jaref
  • Brohoof 2

Gmg0nA3.png

YouTube Channel

PMV's and Stuff

As much as I hate to admit it I really feel as if I'm going to have to leave hateful things to Luna til next year because Sweetie might not win :( :( :(

Hey now, Sweetie may not win but she fought valiantly against one of the most popular characters. No need to hate Luna, she's cool too.

• Brohoof 3

29q1lx3.jpg

(edited)

As much as I hate to admit it I really feel as if I'm going to have to leave hateful things to Luna til next year because Sweetie might not win :( :( :(

And there's still a chance for Sweetie to make the next stage even with a Loss... She has won by the most votes and the first group match, and lost by the least in the second.  If she does well against Trixie she can still take second place in Group A and make it to the knockout stages...

Keep cheering you pony onwards! Just do so by saying how awesome Sweetie Belle is; let the world see why you love her!

post-26689-0-98400800-1403029050_thumb.jpg

Sweetie Belle's reaction to the current score...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALdfevUs3LA

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 1

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

(edited)

Ooh, I've waited for this and...

Wait, what? :o

RD's in the lead, I actually expected that, but this much? Yeah, okay, I admit it, Spike's not that popular. Hmmm... :okiedokielokie:

Nah, one lost match doesn't mean anything. :muffins:

I for one see no reason why Spike shouldn't be placed second in his group in the end. Go, Spike! :yay:

Edited by ~StatesTheOblivious~
  • Brohoof 1

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences."

- W. I. Thomas & D. S. Thomas

post-8308-0-29940200-1387311916.png

Signature by

Kyoshi

(edited)

Ooh, I've waited for this and...

Wait, what? :o

RD's in the lead, I actually expected that, but this much? Yeah, okay, I admit it, Spike's not that popular. Hmmm... :okiedokielokie:

Nah, one lost match doesn't mean anything. :muffins:

I for one see no reason why Spike shouldn't be placed second in his group in the end. Go, Spike! :yay:

I Voted for Spikey Wikey!

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 2

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

Well since it's obveious Luna will win against Sweetie I guess I'll tell the others I voted for along with Sweetie which are Spike and Princess Candence, this just proves how strange the minds of persons are.

post-26812-0-72308400-1403032383.jpg

post-26812-0-87409300-1403032391_thumb.png

post-26812-0-39191200-1403032396_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I voted for Spike, even though I like RD more :D I felt bad for the guy. He was going to get stomped :(

I also voted for Best Sister/CMC and Cadance :D 

I also voted yesterday, but never posted about :muffins: Oops.

• Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies