GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I think maybe we're going about this the wrong way; so I'm posting the least fabulous videos of Rarity I can think of.

:D I thought we agreed never to speak of that costume again!  But for Dashie I would wear it again (If it were that important)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4m3pi-h4SA

:D I need to go to the spa just thinking about that time, but for Sweetie I'd do even more!

I thought that I was uploading you putting your head in the trash to keep Pinkie's party a secret.

:D That would be too disgusting to show these fine ponies.

And to be mean

How could Fluttershy be so mean??!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LRucoIcmww

:D:lol: We forgave her in the end!

Very generous of you.  I would hope that I could be that big a pony, would somepony be so mean to me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Huh. Interesting idea.

Pyralis should be a legit World Cup mascot in the future, tbh.

I voted for Rarity because fabulous.

Also, what? No third place match? :P

There is a 3rd place match ... takes place the day before the Final

AND RARITY 'PRECIATES YOUR LUVS

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

There is a 3rd place match ... takes place the day before the Final

AND RARITY 'PRECIATES YOUR LUVS

Okay. I just didn't see it in the final knockout image on the first page. Maybe I missed it or something.

Also, tell Rarity I said thanks.  ;)

(Tried to do a rolling eyes emoticon, then I realized I wasn't on SBM, lol.)

Edited by Gemini Verses
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I can't vote against Fluttershy. I just can't ; - ;

img-2827446-1-5vFTe24.jpg

Sorry Rarity   :(

And your an applejack fan? actually ALMOST ALL OF applejack fans vote for rarity!  am sorry for this also  :( but you aren't a true applejack fan *tears fill eyes after saying this*

Edited by Desert guardian

Fluttershy_comes_between_Applejack_and_t

Fluttershy tries...  She really does.  I wonder if the thing is that Applejack is about controlling nature and Fluttershy is more about getting along with nature.  I think there is the makings of some good Applejack/Fluttershy episodes or fanfics in the future.

• Brohoof 4

And your an applejack fan? actually ALMOST ALL OF applejack fans vote for rarity!  am sorry for this also  :( but you aren't a true applejack fan *tears fill eyes after saying this*

So people vote for Rarity because they're Applejack fans? I'm confused...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So people vote for Rarity because they're Applejack fans? I'm confused...

Yes because we are more than close friends we are a family and a family must stick with each other 

Edited by Desert guardian

Yes, because AJ and Rarity fans are usually friends.

So Rarity's getting a bunch of diplomatic votes because it's expected from Applejack fans? Sorry to hear people vote that way, I rather think for myself 

I think Rarity's a great character on her own, so is Fluttershy. Applejack has nothing to do with it   :P

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

So Rarity's getting a bunch of diplomatic votes because it's expected from Applejack fans? Sorry to hear people vote that way, I rather think for myself 

I think Rarity's a great character on her own, so is Fluttershy. Applejack has nothing to do with it   :P

I never said that, you're free to vote on your own. (I didn't mean it like that)

Edited by Cyan Blue
  • Brohoof 2

Ehhhhhhhh? I'd vote for Dashie over Rarity in a heartbeat. I mean, AJ and Rarity fans often like the same characters due to them generally being fans of the show for similar reasons, but it's not like a blood pact.

At least, Spike and I hope not.

• Brohoof 6

Also, what? No third place match? :P

It didn't make it onto the knockout poster, but it IS in the schedule spoiler. Third place will be decided July 10th-11th. Then the final goes from July 11th-13th

Also, I think you're the first I've seen mention Pyralis....at least in a long time!!

• Brohoof 2

I think this is why the two of them have a blood pact are blood sisters. 

• Brohoof 2

Ehhhhhhhh? I'd vote for Dashie over Rarity in a heartbeat. I mean, AJ and Rarity fans often like the same characters due to them generally being fans of the show for similar reasons, but it's not like a blood pact.

I don't think there are many who actually vote like this because of a "alliance".

What i think is that Rarity only has so many votes because people vote for her because they hate the pony she is against more then they hate her. There is no way she would have, for example, 94 votes otherwise.

For a pony that has probably as much fans and haters as Diamond Tiara or Angel there is no other way for her to get that much votes.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I don't think there are many who actually vote like this because of a "alliance".

What i think is that Rarity only has so many votes because people vote for her because they hate the pony she is against more then they hate her. There is no way she would have, for example, 94 votes otherwise.

For a pony that has probably as much fans and haters as Diamond Tiara or Angel there is no other way for her to get that much votes.

Good to see you posting, and while you are right that there are probably more haters for either of these two mane 6 than any others.  (not meh-ers, but actual haters) I think that most of us feel that Rarity is a great character [about 150ish I'd bet] but of all the voters more prefer Rarity to Flutters. 

Look at it this way.  I don't think anybody hates Discord (I might be wrong) and Rarebare got over 100 votes there.  I voted for Discord there and Here I am happy that my 4 fave ponies (Discord is no pony) have gotten to the semis.

Let's celebrate a good run and hope she gets 3rd

:D   if the voting causes you stress, feel free to TOTALLY opt out.  Stressing out is Sooooooo last decade's fashion.  This years fashion is calm fluttering.

Edited by paradoxical
  • Brohoof 1