Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I am currently preparing to pageturn for a world class pianist in Valerie Tryon (see Google if you don't believe me) for the Brott Music Festival tonight. I will have to begin the matches earlier as my time to pageturn will not come until 9:00 pm perhaps, which is when the quarterfinal match between Princess Luna and Fluttershy is supposed to begin. So I have decided to begin the match an hour early, since Rainbow Dash has convincingly defeated Big Macintosh with a score of 115-32. So guys, enjoy Princess Luna vs Fluttershy IV as it begins in a few moments.

Also, don't worry if the World Cup Knockout Stages poster has not been edited yet. I will update it once I get home from my pageturning duties. Good luck to both Fluttershy and Princess Luna fans. The game's afoot.

• Brohoof 1

I am currently preparing to pageturn for a world class pianist in Valerie Tryon (see Google if you don't believe me) for the Brott Music Festival tonight. I will have to begin the matches earlier as my time to pageturn will not come until 9:00 pm perhaps, which is when the quarterfinal match between Princess Luna and Fluttershy is supposed to begin. So I have decided to begin the match an hour early, since Rainbow Dash has convincingly defeated Big Macintosh with a score of 115-32. So guys, enjoy Princess Luna vs Fluttershy IV as it begins in a few moments.

Also, don't worry if the World Cup Knockout Stages poster has not been edited yet. I will update it once I get home from my pageturning duties. Good luck to both Fluttershy and Princess Luna fans. The game's afoot.

Congratulations! That sounds like quite an honor, and I doubt anyone will object to this match ending early as it was, unfortunately for Big Mac, over a long time ago.

Not trying to be mean...

But do you have a life? How do you spend your time posting all these things for EVERY match?

That was pretty mean, you could have worded it better.

Go Luna!

img-2810215-1-qD0Eorn.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Not trying to be mean...

But do you have a life? How do you spend your time posting all these things for EVERY match?

If I was speaking for him, I would consider that being fucked up. Edited by TheDarkMysteryMan
  • Brohoof 1