Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Now for an explanation about Pinkie's famous quote "and that's how Equestria was made."

First some philosophy: There is no such thing as Equestria, just like there is no America.  Each and every situation changes a country.  The America Today is not the same as America next year.  Same for Equestria.  But the continuity holds no matter who is there.

But, in Equestria something is different.  Without our Pink friend there would be gloom and doom in the land of Ponyville (MMMC).  This would lead to absolute disaster.  The Windigoes would come and freeze all of Equestria. 

Without Pinkie there is no such thing as Equestria.  No Harmony, No AJ, No RD, No Rarity, No Fluttershy and not even Twilight sparkle. 

A vote for Pinkie is a vote for us all!

• Brohoof 4

WHO HAD AN EPIC EPISODE IN SEASON 4? WHO HAS AN ASTOUNDING VOICE? WHO HAS AN ENTIRE SONG DEDICATED TO HER PARTY PLANNING ABILITIES? PINKIE PIE OF COURSE!! :lol:

_gift__pinkie_fly_by_ostfront-d7p24wa.pn

LET'S GIVE OUR QUEEN THE VICTORY SHE DESERVES!! :lol: Sorry Twilight fans :(

• Brohoof 4

*applejack isn't letting me go away from this place* 

So who you will vote for?  :) 

No one!  :okiedokielokie: 

aww come on sugar you gotta vote! 

I said no! 

ok the match is between who? 

twilight vs pinkie

YOU WILL VOTE FOR PINKIE!  :angry: 

NO!  :okiedokielokie: 

don't push me sugar! 

Still NO! 

Ah am not in the mood for an argument!  :okiedokielokie: 

Still NO! 

c'mon you will vote for PINKIE! 

No! 

( i tried finding a short version but i Couldn't also am not a nazi) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

img-2829445-1-rbgnbd.jpg

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight in Sweet Apple Acres, we shall fight in Ponyville, we shall fight in Canterlot, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in Manehattan, we shall fight in The Crystal Empire, we shall never surrender.

img-2829445-2-twilight_sparkle__s_presid VOTE for Twilight. A symbol of friendship, magic, and POWER.

The speech is a parody of Churchill's famous war speech... In case you didn't know that.

Edited by Star Stripe
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Well, that's that then. I'm definitely not happy about the outcome of Rarity vs Fluttershy, but congrats to the hardcore Fluttershy fans regardless. :unsure:

Rarity_-_Princess_Platinum_S2E11.png

Now then, Twilight Sparkle vs Pinkie Pie... I adore them both, so may the best one win, but I think I'll pull a bit more for Twilight. :)

dr__twilight_sparkle__saucy__by_mystical

Edited by Radiance64
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

WHO HAD AN EPIC EPISODE IN SEASON 4? WHO HAS AN ASTOUNDING VOICE?

Umm. . .  pretty much everypony?

WHO HAS AN ENTIRE SONG DEDICATED TO HER PARTY PLANNING ABILITIES? PINKIE PIE OF COURSE!! :lol:

Oh, yeah!  (Pink mist, would you mind turning the volume down a bit? {no biggie if you like it})

I'd have said: Who wants YOU to smile?

Who doesn't believe in you?

Vote Pinkie.  She doesn't know you and wouldn't care whether or not you exist.  She still wants you to smile.  (But clearly she does believe you exist:  look how she looks at YOU in the smile video.

feel free to sing along.  You know you want to sing along.  Joooin us.

Darnit ninja'd with that video. posting it anyway!

Edited by paradoxical
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Twilight fans, in these times of strife, calleth thou to mind the words of the Atmomancer Creed:

Humanity is the end; knowledge is the means; I will not rest until there are no more secrets to be discovered; I will not rest until there are no more ways to improve; I will not rest until there are no more problems to be solved; I will wield no weapon but my wits and intellect; With these weapons I will battle ignorance until the light of knowledge shines bright; When the light of knowledge shines upon us all, then I shall rest, and not before.

I will not claim that this is the very creed Twilight follows, but I'll bet it's damn close. Twilight's main goal is accumulation of knowledge because she believes knowledge will help us to advance. And to me that's correct.

Besides, even if you're not one for formal study, a bit of (slightly insane) experimentation never goes amiss...

116990.png?1373742021

Edited by Archi the Atmomancer
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

It may ruffle a few feathers in the RFC, but I had to vote Pinkie!

She was my gateway drug into MLP original favorite pony and currently my 3rd Favorite....

With Applejack and Rarity gone :( It's Pinkie Pie all the way for this girl!

attachicon.gifPinkie1.JPGattachicon.gifPinkie2.JPG

Edit: Wow... No light equals no glitter sparkle.

She was also my gateway to MLP. I watched that

And wanted to know what was the mirror pool... So I watched "Too many Pinkie" and well... Here I am  B)

Edit I did watch RD vs Starscream before that though.

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 2