Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Scooby-Doo & WWE Crossover (Oh, God...)

Castle Bleck

:lol:  I'm a fan of ridiculous crossover ideas for their own sake. My friends and I invented a little game where you take a random movie, random television show and random video game and the other player has to invent a new story/scenario that incorporates elements of all three of them.

• Brohoof 1

nope nope nope

Ew no thanks. I usually dislike crossovers, though sometimes they are very good.. Sometimes. this seems to be one of the bad ones though. Well it doesn't really matter cause I'm not a big fan of the new Scooby Doo anyways. I prefer show from... what is it, the 70's? 80's?The one called Scooby Doo, where are you? That's my favorite :3

To be fair, there was a point where scooby doo met many celebrity cameos and even had a few crossovers. The Harlem Globetrotters, Laurel and Hardy, Batman... this though, I really don't know.

(I probably won't be watching it anyway)

• Brohoof 1

When I first saw this thread, I honestly though whoever posted this put it in the wrong section... This sounds like a horrible RP idea that young wrestling fan wanted to start a RP of this...

After viewing the trailer however, I am convinced that WB has officially run out of ideas for Scooby Doo!

All the wrestlers have to do is piledrive the fuck outta that "ghost bear"! BOOM! Mystery solved.

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 1

:eww:  I looked at the title of this post and said are you kidding me... 

I have always despised WWE and how in the world is that supposed to combine with Scooby Doo? I wonder who actually thought that was a good idea... But I have never even seen it so I could not judge it before actually watching it. 

You have to admit though it sounds retarded.

• Brohoof 1

It is true that these two things DO NOT go together in the slightest bit, but we need to understand that WWE is a lot more family friendly than it was during the Attitude Era and post AE. WWE is now a PG rated program, and they have done a lot of embarrassing marketing to children in more recent years, so this really shouldn't be too surprising. With superstars like Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, and Santino in there, you know the demographic is young kids, so I honestly don't think this is something to worry that much about. Let the kids have their fun.

I do watch WWE on occasion, but I wouldn't be in any hurry whatsoever to see this. :lol:

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...