Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sumer Sun's Beach Volleyball League -- Calling Everypony

Colt

Beach Volleyball everypony likes it its fun easy to play and boost the competitive spirit as well as the trust and bonds between the members of the duos that play it. Overall its a sport that IMHO could be transferred to the pony world with almost all of its RL elements and who knows maybe some interesting new ones.

In the hype of this sport and as one of my OC's favorites hobbies I have been working to bring the idea of a full fan art project based on this, and it will be called:

ssbvl_by_coltmx-d6yd1ed.png

The idea is to have a full circuit across Equestria where OC ponies and Cannon ones can find themselves in the court and enjoy a hyped game of Beach Volleyball.  And this is where you my dear fellow became part of it I have think and developed much of this idea but would like to add some creativity from this amazing community and so I ask for you to post your idea's from team names (related to some Equestria City or town), logos for those teams, players in those teams (cannon or OC's) etc etc etc.

For Example I have developed some:

• Ponyville Elemets -- Logo (The Crest of the elements of Harmony) -- Players (AJ + RD)
  • Cloudsdale Wonderbolts -- Logo(The Insigna of the Wonderbolts) -- Players (Spitfire + Soarin)
  • Appleloosa Bisons -- Logo(TBD) -- Players (Bareburn + Little Strong Heart)
  • Canterlot Regals -- Logo (The silhouette of an alicorn) -- Players (TBD)
  • The Chrystal Empire's Diamonds -- Logo (GEMS!) -- Players (TBD)

And maybe you are getting and idea...

So whats in for you?, well dear friend Im glad you ask. The ideas that I like will enter into a series of commissions Im planing during all 2014 to follow the league and its player team vs team with an outcome that could also be determined by votes. Each team will get its own vectored Logo,  

example_by_coltmx-d6yd42l.png

Its hard to believe??? Hey I dont blame you for having your doubts but well lets say that my own team The Hybrids are going to help me here to prove a point and show with an image the worth of a 1000 words.

wonderbolts_vs_hybrids_wallpaper_by_colt

This was drawn and brought out of my head by the very talented and amazing Wicklesmack  and its an example of what i have in mind for this idea. Ill be including other artist for this project trying to get the best in the business, so this is also a calling to any artist willing to get a commission for this.

This is not just talk Im dead serious to get at least 6 of this pieces hope some of you guys can join me In this, reply contact me and lets talk to make this good for everypony

• Brohoof 1

Woah those logos are sweet. I'm a big fan of logo art.

Hmm, idea for a team eh? If only Detroit was mentioned in the show as Detrot, I'd be all over it but since it hasn't Fillydelphia would be the next best thing. 

Fillydelphia Independents - logo is the Liberty Bell with a volleyball as like the bulb thingy that hits the bell

as for who is on Fillydelphia, my OCs can play volleyball >___>, but if going for show characters then Berry Punch and Colgate just because

other teams:

Manehattan Scrapers - logo is basically the old Seattle Supersonics logo but with a volleyball instead of a basketball (Octavia and Vinyl Scratch)

Las Pegasus Gamblers - logo is the Welcome to Las Vegas sign with stuff added to it (Cloudchaser and Flitter)

Dodge Junction Sheriffs - logo is a sheriff's badge (Cherry Jubilee and Sheriff Silverstar)

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

I had a thought for Fillydelphia as a just mare team called Fillydelphia Fillies XP.

Manehattan Scrapers - logo is basically the old Seattle Supersonics logo but with a volleyball instead of a basketball (Octavia and Vinyl Scratch)

Dodge Junction Sheriffs - logo is a sheriff's badge (Cherry Jubilee and Sheriff Silverstar)

Now thats what im talking about those names are just what im looking for that kind of ideas, now time to work on some graphic stuff to see if they work. Thanks a lot Doc thanks for sharing your ideas =D

• Brohoof 1