Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning "Useless" Button (OOC)

Rokkurin

Hello everypony, it is time to start a random adventure!

How random? Well did you know that i like spiders? A wise man once said that he walked the moon in high heels.

The characters in this RP will come across a "Useless" button. Curious, and wondering if the button is true to the name, the pony presses it. Looking around to see if anything happens, the pony finds that the "Useless" button is true to its name only to find out that the "Useless" button in so longer there. Upset that the "Useless" button was misleading, the pony will leave. For the rest of the day, random events will happen. What, when, where and why these events happen only confuse the pony even further.

As an example, i'm going to use a pony from the MLP series, Lyra. After Lyra pushes the "Useless" button, she trots back to her usual day only to see Bon-Bon walking on her hind legs. Lyra sits back shocked, after she recovers she catches up to Bon-Bon only to find out that she approaches Pinkie Pie instead. Surprised, she tumbles back and lands in a puddle of mud. Upon closer inspection, the puddle of mud is actually chocolate. Later on in the day, she sees DJ Pon-3 jamming to classical while Octacia hoof pumps to metal. She passes out from her brain overloading and wakes up hours later to see the baby dragon Spike, upside down walking forward but moves backwards and his voice is Twilights. She opens her mouth to scream, but a butterfly flies out while singing opera.

As for the rules, you already know them.

Rule number 1-Be as random as you can be

Rule number 2-You may start when you are ready

Rule number 3-Only start when I say so

Rule number 4-Rule number 2 does not exist

Rule number 5-I love pickles

Rule number 7-I skipped Rule number 6

Rule number 8-There are no more rules

Rule number 9-I lied

Rule number 10-Have fun

Rule number 11-I hate spiders

Edited by Rokkurin