Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fav episode of Season 4?

Twilightsky

I'd probably have to say Princess Twilight Sparkle is my favorite so far. There are definitely some flaws such as odd pacing, but I still think its a great episode. It showed Twilight adjusting to her new role as a princess, addressed some of the worries almost everyone had, and showed some history. It even set up a story arc. :) The humor and animation was great as well. Castle Mane-ia comes pretty close because I loved the way all of the characters were portrayed, and that episode was hilarious, but Princess Twilight Sparkle definitely takes the cake so far.

Daring Don't and Flight to the Finish are my favorite episodes in Season 4 currently, I've got to give the other episodes credit where credit is due.

I was shocked at first to find out that Daring Do is the author of the book Daring Do. I was like woahh...no way! and in Flight to the Finish at the end I was like they are not gonna get their cutie marks from this lol

• Brohoof 1

I was shocked at first to find out that Daring Do is the author of the book Daring Do. I was like woahh...no way! and in Flight to the Finish at the end I was like they are not gonna get their cutie marks from this lol

I was shocked at first but, I realized that if you are the author of your own adventures you would be the one who is on those said adventures. The writers loved to tease us with that ending in Flight to the Finish. :P

• Brohoof 1

I was shocked at first but, I realized that if you are the author of your own adventures you would be the one who is on those said adventures. The writers loved to tease us with that ending in Flight to the Finish. :P

True, just like a journal to record your daily events. and haha of course. It'll be quite a while till the CMC get their cutie marks

True, just like a journal to record your daily events. and haha of course. It'll be quite a while till the CMC get their cutie marks

That proves your point! By a while, it might take a few more episodes until they do. We should probably stop before, we get off topic.

• Brohoof 1

Flight to the finish by far.

Finally getting a good look at Scootaloo's "condition" (so to speak) was heart wrenching. But having her friends still come back after she shunned them, and Rainbow Dash pushing them along to do so. It was just a good episode from start to finish. Though Scoots family status is still shrouded in mystery.. We did get to see that she has her own room complete with Rainbow Dash posters :P

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 1

I have 3.

1)Daring Don't.

2)Flight to the Finish

3)Power Ponies.

Those 3 are my fave episodes so far. Probably will always be even if we reach episode 16..

Season 4 so far beats Season 3 by a long shot. Season 3 did have great episodes but, Season 4 is beating Season 3 by a flank ton.

Agreeable?

Next episode is Bats! Season 4 episode 7. Tomorrow! Stay tuned and watch the *squee* out of our fave ponies! :)

• Brohoof 1

Castle Mane-ia was my favorite :D

The only one I haven't liked so far was Flight to the Finish, though  :eww:

The rest have all been amazing so far. :D

6 episodes in, and S4 is already better than S3 :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

Flight to the finish by far.

Finally getting a good look at Scootaloo's "condition" (so to speak) was heart wrenching. But having her friends still come back after she shunned them, and Rainbow Dash pushing them along to do so. It was just a good episode from start to finish. Though Scoots family status is still shrouded in mystery.. We did get to see that she has her own room complete with Rainbow Dash posters :P

She is madly obsessed with RD and I hope we learn about the whereabouts of Scoots parents. That is. If she has any.

I really liked Castle Mane-ia, it was a funny and an awesome episode. I think it's one of the best episodes out of all seasons. :D

Also Power Ponies was good, Flutterhulk was kind of weird but still it was great, haha.

Daring Don't is also a great episode.

I hope S4 will continue being as awesome as it has been so far. :wub:

True that. and I hope MLP: FiM continues for a long time

"Flight to the Finish" was definitely my favorite episode of the season thus far.

A CMC episode done right.

Ironically, I never thought I would say that the only episode this season without Pinkie Pie would be my favorite of the season.

Princess Twilight gets second place.

• Brohoof 1

So far it's Flight to the Finish. Love the heartwarming moments with Scootaloo and the song.

So far there hasn't been an episode this season that I hated. Most of them seem to be at least above average. So far I'd say it' better than season 3.

• Brohoof 1