Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fav episode of Season 4?

Twilightsky

Bats! is probably my current favorite season 4 episode. It may or may not have mostly to do with the song as I adore Danny Elfman, so something in his style is amazing. Plus, the episode was rather interesting and darker than I thought it would have been.

• Brohoof 1

I like the first two episode AND HAVE A FEELING THAT DISCORD would be back i could feel it  xD.. seriously he the best villain that they have.  no other villain in mlp can compare to discord awesomeness 

I also like Castle mane but me and my sister both predicted that it was pinkie pie before they showed it. 

LOL IT WAS kinda obv do to the fact that pinkie pie plays like EVER interment out there... Also thought i was great that RD and applejack was going at it again.... lol will they ever settle who better? 

Edited by Starlighty
  • Brohoof 1

So far Daring Don't is my favorite by far. Very enjoyable episode imo :) can't really say the same for the other episodes though.. overall I'm not digging S4 so far :/

EDIT:

can't really say the same for the other episodes though.. 

Actually, that's not completely true. I thought Castle Mane-ia was pretty nice as well.

Edited by fimdashie

So far it's Power Ponies, with so many hilarious moments in that one, especially Flutterhulk, which may be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in the show.  However, as a strong runner up I'd have to mention Bats, where if not for some issues I had in the second half it might have been just as good as Power Ponies. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, my favorite episode used to be Flight to the Finish, but I think that's my second favorite episode of Season 4 in light of seeing the new episode. I really liked Bats!, with the wonderfully dark episode, great humor, and the fantastic song that reminded me of Danny Elfman's work.