Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fav episode of Season 4?

Twilightsky

Hey guys,  what has been your favourite episode so far in season 4?  I really liked Daring Don't personally and the new CMC episode was good too.  Definitely introduced a good new song.

Edited by Twilightsky

Castle-maneia. No doubt about it.

It showed the personalities of every character quite well, actually. It also showed us that Pinkie knows how to play a pipe organ quite well.

The new CMC episode is actually my least favorite episode in this season, Princess Twilight Sparkle (The EPISODE) was good, and I could say the same for Daring Don't too.

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 3

I actually didn't care so much for the new song. For me, it just left much to be desired when held up against Winter Wrap-Up and the Smile Song.

Castle Mania was my favorite. Fluttershy and Rarity's performances knocked it out of the park :yay::D

Edited by ~Sadistic Luna~
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think I can decide to be quite honest. Every episode has been great for it's own reasons, but if I really had to choose….then…maybe…a tie between Princess Twilight Sparkle and Flight to the Finish

Edited by Octavia's Melody

Mine's currently a tie between Daring Don't and Flight To The Finish. I just found both episodes enjoyable but I can't stand the other ones, Princess Twilight Sparkle and Castle Mane-ia.

Definitely "Castle Mane-ia". It felt just like a Season 1 episode for me. The destination was clear from early on, but the journey to get there was just so much fun! :D

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

Definitely 3rd episode - Castle Mania (do I remember name right? I suck at remembering episode names and always use numbers :P ). I liked it's kinda creepy atmosphere (even if almost from start I knew it was Pinkeh) and I really loved how it ended. Kinda looked like that castle is really haunted and if I got it right maybe this concept will be developed in future (I hope so!)

So far, the title of best episode of Season 4 would have to go to Castle Mane-ia. As I said after the episode aired, it's been a long time since we've had any good solid slice-of-life tales that don't have some world altering event tied to them so this was a refreshing breather. It captured the characters reactions perfectly and was hilarious to boot.

Am I the only one who enjoyed the premiere the most?  It's far from perfect and requires a good bit of suspension of disbelief, but I thought it was a lot of fun.  Not a great episode, but it was enjoyable.

At this point, easily Castle Mane-ia (also the best episode of the five thus far). While there are some issues with it, it was zany, hilarious, well-paced, and very in character. It was full of surprisingly black humor, and the journey to the end was unpredictable. To make it personally better, the characters who traspassed the ruins without expressed written consent from Celestia got much needed consequences, all the while not stepping to far without making it contrived nor out of character.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

Hm, hard to say for sure.

I'd probably go with Daring Don't, or maybe Castle mane-ia? They're pretty closely tied.

The premier was still pretty good to, although it feels weird to compare it with the others as its twice as long, dunno just feels odd.

So far, my favorite episode would be Flight to The Finish. I really liked this episode, and it felt more like a complete episode to me than the previous episodes (I still like them though.) The pacing was good, the writing was great, the song was amazing, and the characters were all good. I liked Rainbow Dash's and Mrs. Harshwhinny's roles in this as well, and it was cool to see those sides of their characters.

Besides Flight to the Finish, Castle Mane-ia is my favorite episode of Season 4 with the pacing issues I was still able to enjoy it because with the way the horror was done in the episode.

These episodes have been so good my mind keeps changing! I thought Castle Mane-ia was the best one week, Daring Don't the next and now Flight to the Finish. I'll have to make my mind up after the season is over but Power Ponies is looking to take the title soon.