Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The laboratories gone dark (invite only rp)

Moonbacon

Frost looked over his shoulder at Moonlight and smirked. "And it's not like I'll freeze you into a block of ice until I let you out if you do." He said before laughing slightly under his breath. "Alright....lets go find the others before you get us in trouble." He said, his face becoming serious once more

@@Wayzer,

"it's ok my invisible friend... we just need to teleport back where Moonlight and my assistent are... then i can give them instruction, we then will move up to the third floor.. i can just walk here and you can hide in the darkness... you are invisible as i can see... orrrrr.... better idea"

Volt started to look inside a canister than he pulled out a work suit with blood over it

"take this.. you will be a worker... don't care for the badge as long as you stay near my tail...workers can get up to the third floor but then we will find a solution.. i hope"

@@Doc. Volt,

"Doc. I guess you forgot but I look a bit different. I have to practice a bit with my new powers because I can't control them really well as of now" He sighed "And I guess a nearly invisible unicorn worker who happens to look a lot like an old experiment subject would attract quite some attention no?" He tried to become more visible but he failed he did become a tiny bit more normal colored black though.

Edited by Wayzer

@@Wayzer,

"yes yes i know.. let me thing.. i usually have HIM telling me what to do... i guess i can carry you away like a prisoner, but i can't go up there with a test subjects... what i do what i do... sneaking is almost impossible... i can attract ponies to a spot but it wll be worthless.. they wil see us coming to the place exploded... damn i need you i can't carry all of that explosives... also i need you parameters to set the memory machine... damn it were is Frosty????...do you have any idead? we must get out of this room by the way"

@@Doc. Volt

moonlight shouted "doctor volt where are you " she yelled once there wasnt anypony else there besides them.

(ajfgiawgfawifygaiwgfiawgf awgfiawgfiaygfyawfgiy af gwaiyfgawg awigfiayfa a gwaifgawigai gaiwgf awi ag  awgdaywdgaywdg a gawfgawyfg aihf)

@,

Volt heard the voice of Moonlight along the corridor, he jumped out the lab cracking the door

"SHUT THE HELL UP MOONLIGHT! THEY GONNA CATH US!"

he then realized that he just screamed more than her

"The hell... where is Frosty?what are you doing here? did you finish the training?"

@@Doc. Volt

"yea and frost was just right behide me wonder where did that cute widdle unicorn go" she said cruelly.

(bawiaufawuifawuifbiafauifb awfbajwbfaiwbfafbakbwf awbfajbf ajkwf ba awufbawfbajwfbawb afbawufbawufb afba bawfbawu bab awufb awjfbab)

@,

"cute? wild? You are inside her from a week, you saw him like two times and you already have a crush on him? Bah... Mares... we need to find him, then i must go up to  the third level to prepare explosives and stuff for the generators... i still don't have an idea of how to get up there with Nightstrike...  i need him"

@@Doc. Volt, @

Froat rounded a corner and walked up to his companions, he smiled when he spotted Moonlight, but it faded when he remembered Doc was there. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I had to pick a few supplies." He said as he looked over his shoulder to Moonlight. "So I'm cute huh? I'm flattered." He said chuckling

@@Frosty V,

"if you have finished flirting we have a lab to do.. you can clop to each other when we are out of here is that clear Frosty?!?"

Volt scremaed when he spot Frosty heads out of the corner

"Now! we need a plan, you and moonlight should sitract the guards, a fire an explosion i don't care, i want all ponies out form the third floor, just don't get caughted, then me and nightstrike will go up there, take the bombs and then we will meet at the last level... i need you all to plant the explosives, we don't have times and they will be in allert, also i think that our cover will be blown then"

@@Doc. Volt

Frost glared at Doc for a moment before shrugging and looking away, not responding. When Doc said the two should go and distract the guards he shook his head. "Whatever you say Doc....just make it snappy with the explosives will yah? Otherwise I'm leaving your sorry ass behind." He said not aing eye contact with Doc, his voice ice cold.

@@Doc. Volt,

NightStrike made a soft cough to attract some attention "Well I guess I can bring those explosives wherever you want now. I was already trained in sneaking and with this new camouflage" He looked at his still nearly invisible form "I can easily sneak past them."

@@Wayzer, @@Frosty V,

Volt turned from the angry Frosty to look at Nightstrike

"fine then.. but we still need that memory device... are you sure? Why do you want to forget everything? By the way Frosty!"

Volt turnerd again to Frosty "what's the problem? You want to stay inside here? why did you get mad?"

@@Doc. Volt

Frost turned to Doc with a sarcastic laugh. "Your kidding right? I mean this you....I can deal with...but, whatever the hell you used to he caused me pain and anger for years. It isn't something you get over in an hour or two." He spat as he walked closer to the stallion.

@@Frosty V,

" what are you talking about???" Volt was starting to lose his temper again "i never hurted you.. i kept you safe from them! you would be under those tables if not for me! after they killed your father for what he invented you were the next! WE KEPT YOU WITH US! LIKE A WORKER! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFULL TO NOT HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO A RAINBOW LIKE YOUR FATHER!!! AND NOW THAT WE FINALLY HAVE A CHANCHE TO LEAVE YOU ACT LIKE THIS???"

@@Doc. Volt,

"Stop it you two! We can't have you arguing here like two little fillies. You can take care of your past after we have escaped this bloody facility!"

"I can levitate the explosives and plant them. Then you can take care of the memory device." He said to Volt

@@Frosty V, @,

He turned to Moonlight and Frosty: "I'm sorry I haven't even properly introduced myself. I'm NightStrike former test subject. I've been here for quite some time." He turned to Moonlight now: "Let's say I know what you've gone trough" He said grimly.

@@Doc. Volt@@Wayzer@@Frosty V,

moonlight gave a very annoyed look then turns to nightstike. "i can turn invisible teleport and make an illusion to look like others ponies were not much diffirent then only diffirence is i use magic to do soo" she smirks at him. "also im not got dam in love with frost he's ugly but adorable when i scare the living shit out of him".

@@Wayzer, @@Doc. Volt

Frost nodded his head at Nightstrike as a quick hello before turning back to Doc. Frost let his head droop, he hadn't looked at it that way. Doc had saved him, but....wait....did he just. Frost got into Doc's face and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "What the hell.....did you just say?" He said through gritted teeth. "Thats a lie! My father got stationed elsewhere....he didn't die I saw him leave!" He almost screamed

@@Frosty V, @, @@Wayzer,

Volt returned in himself

"aw... hell.. s. sorry Frosty... sorry.. i just.. he... your father... i guess i have to tell you about him... times ago Rainboe Dash needed a new device, a cloud condenser to make clouds able to sustain non pegasus ponies... that for using erth and uniconrs in the rainbow factory.. but non of us pegasi enginner found the solution... your father instead did... but when he discovere what it was going to be used for, he destroied it... Dash didn't like this.. so she toke him and she killed him draggind him personaly in the grinder...then she asked us to kill you.. his son.. borned from an unicorn and a pegasus... i refused.. and to keep you.. i erased your memories with his device... sorry"

@@Doc. Volt

Frost stared for a long while at Doc, he then loosened his grip on the stallions collar and he stepped away. "That.....can it be true....." he muttered to himself as he looked up at Doc and held back his tears. "I guess I have to thank you.....I guess you kinda sorta raised me in a way." He said with a chuckle. He wiped his eyes before any tears could form. "Just promise me one thing.....when we leave

here.... please tell me we are going to burn it to the ground." He said in a slightly angered tone as he put a hoof on Doc's shoulder and smiled.

@

Frost over heard moonlight and spoke without looking at her. "Yeah screw you to you little brat." He said with a happy laugh

@,

"That's a good thing to hear. I could teach you a bit about sneaking, you might have the ability but to really become invisible takes years of practice. Problem is I can't do so now because..." He looked around the facility "Well you see what I mean I guess."

Then he smirked: "And I wasn't the one who thought you where clop buddies with Frosty..."

@@Doc. Volt, @@Frosty V,

"And ehm, can't you guys talk this out later. We are sharing family history in the middle of a highly secured facility...."

Edited by Wayzer

@@Frosty V@@Wayzer,

moonlight gave frost a angry and intimidating glare. "fuck you too you gay asshole" she then turns to wayzer. "yea ai understand that and i was good at sneaking before i even got here".

(cbaivcabfawufbabfaiw  awnawhgaugawoiun aw ufawiufnauiw nfui awnfa)

@@Frosty V, @@Wayzer, @,

Volt looked at Frostly sadly

"There's nothing to burry friend.. he.. he is a rainbow now... he flown in the sky and now he is in a better place.. better than this forgotten earth.. i'm sorry... i don't know why i saved your life that time.. i think it was my last piece of soul...i'm sorry.. i.. i never told you this... the memory device has been built by your father.. he wanted me to take yuo outised, give you a real family and erase all your memories to belive you never been there bust just lived as a normal unicorn.. but i couldn't... nopony exit from hear without being in a body bag.. now stop fightining... i know that this is what this lab wants to do... it's apart of its perverse psycology... we need to get outt of here... Nightstrike.. follow me... we go up to grab device and chemical compound for explosives"

@@Doc. Volt, @

Frost shook head and smiled. "I know he is....and there is no need for all that, technically your my family now." He said with a smile as he decided to hop off the subject until later. For now he turned to moonlight and smirked. "Looks like me and you are distracting the guards. Try to not stare at my flank if you don't mind." He mocked. "Alright Doc....how you want us to distract em? Stall em? Kill em?" He asked, an evil smile forming on his face

@@Frosty V,

Volt looked at Frosty

"Family... i never had one.. my only father was Docto Hertz... he found me over.. over the university.. he.. he told me...gah snap out of it! right right... i don't know.. you never killed or hurted a fly Frosty.. i don't think you will be able to do it.. i just need time to get to the 3rd floor unseen... maybe.. maybe the fire allarm or something.. can you hack on it? I know i teached you something but i don't know if you are able to do it... you must activate it in the right moment"