401 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh, it was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I loved this!!!!! Best song of the season is in the episode and the song is the second to best of ALL the seasons next to This Day Aria.

I loved AJ in the episode. I can't pick if Bats! Or The Last Roundup is my favorite AJ episode.

It had a Tim Burton kind of feel, just the bats, the song, just all of it.

Okay, I've got admit, Flutterbat was strange, but I enjoyed it esp because Flutterhulk was so disturbing and extremely hard to watch and it helped me to appreciate this episode even more because I don't like Fluttershy. Ik Bats! Was before Power Ponies, but I don't have cable and I wait til everything is out on Netflix.

But I thought this was awesome. Easily one of my favorite episodes of all the seasons.

I love stubborn AJ. I just love AJ 24/7. Ik a lot of people watch Pinkie Pie episodes when they're sad, but I watch AJ episodes when I'm upset because there is something about her voice and attitude that is so calming to me. Not sure why, since she is extremely head strong.

Thank y'all:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeing the beginning:

- another episode i wonder what will they come with now

Seeing from Fluttershy transformation:

HOLLY COW, How did this happen? i mean, WOW, this is.. is.. i cant describe it, i just... just.. i never imagined that  Apple jack is Batman, i mean, seriously WTF? 

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a year since Bats! invaded our TV screens and online streams, and what can I say? I absolutely love Flutterbat. Yes, it has taken some time for me to grow attached to her, but I can safely say I love the design. It has a very grungy, feral look with a touch of that Shyabetes we all know and love. Much better than Flutterhulk, which was painful to look at and didn't represent Fluttershy's character very well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I liked the overall episode, I didn't like the way the Mane 5 (without Fluttershy, obviously) were so quick to side with AJ on getting rid of the vampire bats. Even though the bats were harmful there was a quite a lot of loathing from the other ponies, who weren't personally affected by the bats at all. It just seemed like no one was prepared to listen to Fluttershy at all. I do believe that could have been handled a bit better.

• 1 month later...

What my big question is, if Twilight was able to do all of that to a pony, then can other unicorns like Rarity, Luna, Flim and Flam, do the exact same thing? Eech spooky thoughts on horrid abomonations.

Haha no it can't be, the show neeeeverrr specified heh....heh....hmm

Edited by Silver Bullet

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably my favorite season 4 episode overall all. The song was amazing and got stuck in my head.My one and only complaint was when twilight started singing with the rest of them. I thought she was a bit more level headed to some degree than that. At least when it comes to friends.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I think one votes is missing, the "no I did not like it" :T. 

I think the episode was okish. I liked seeing Flutterbat, but otherwise I thought everything else was rather boring, not to mention when they (the rest of the Mane 6) walked in circles around Fluttershy which made it seem like she was being bullied  >_>

• Brohoof 1

not to mention when they (the rest of the Mane 6) walked in circles around Fluttershy which made it seem like she was being bullied  >_>

That was her imagination. 

Because she was the minority opinion, she felt ganged up on, and it was represented through imagery.

Being the one with social anxiety, it makes sense for her to see things that way.

That was her imagination. 

Because she was the minority opinion, she felt ganged up on, and it was represented through imagery.

Being the one with social anxiety, it makes sense for her to see things that way.

That is actually subjective. You may have seen this as her imagination, but it could as well have been real. They (Hasbro) did not really give an explanation (they did not show it was just her imagination). 

That is actually subjective.

I know, just like most things in this show.

I was merely presenting the other way to look at that scene, to see if I could make it more palatable to you.

It personally doesn't matter to me, but I do believe that a lot of the things we see in songs are part metaphorical. 

• 1 month later...