Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spingle Bloob

XD as much as this gived me nightmares from the last 10 minutes this ugliness is not from mlp but from another franchise, monster high or some sort of s**t like that XD... still creepy and horrendous... i can't sleep tonight

• Brohoof 2

@, hope you don't mind if I change the title to something that's more informative as to the content of your topic :)

I myself don't really mind this so much. The shock from the Mane 6 dolls hardened this type of thing up for me. Still, you won't catch me buying that thing in a million years  >_>​ 

• Brohoof 3

I wouldn't knock this doll completely, it will be the perfect thing to buy for a haunted house for Halloween. It is ugly, and quite frightening all you need is some fake blood, guts and eyeballs and you are in business.

• Brohoof 1

XD as much as this gived me nightmares from the last 10 minutes this ugliness is not from mlp but from another franchise, monster high or some sort of s**t like that XD... still creepy and horrendous... i can't sleep tonight

This guy's got a good point mate. This monstrosity is most likely not actually Trixie from Equestria Girls but rather a character from some other franchise.

.... wait a second.  :blink:

post-8762-0-12210000-1388182201.png

The logo. Where I circled in red.... that's the Equestria Girls logo....

Celestia help us all!  :( 

@, hope you don't mind if I change the title to something that's more informative as to the content of your topic :)

I myself don't really mind this so much. The shock from the Mane 6 dolls hardened this type of thing up for me. Still, you won't catch me buying that thing in a million years  >_>

I don't mind. But I thought WHAT IS THIS?! Would catch a lot more attention.

Edited by Rainbow Alejandro

Sigh... I'm slighly annoyed that they didn't exactly design of the characters in the movie. Yet its not like their intending guys to buy them. But still this is disgusting...

it would be nice if they atleast made it look somewhat like something in some movie from this year...

• Brohoof 2

@@Dsanders,

U BUCKING KIDDING RIGHT?????????' OOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY SWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEETT LLLUUUNA!!!!!!! ARGH!

*quit the fandom and close profile*

Hold me, I'm scared.  :(

But seriously, I don't understand what is with Hasbro and making their merchandise seem so unrecognizable from what the merchandise is actually based on. First Twilicorn with her wings looking like Rarity's fake wings from Sonic Rainboom and now this... thing that's not Trixie. I just can't accept this thing as Trixie! :angry:  :(

• Brohoof 2

@

u should thank me, i told u to do that XD lol just kidding just kidding, yep.. this gonna turn into a puke topic... no seriusly.. not even a little girl is going to ask her parents to buy this ugliness...

@

u should thank me, i told u to do that XD lol just kidding just kidding, yep.. this gonna turn into a puke topic... no seriusly.. not even a little girl is going to ask her parents to buy this ugliness...

this would give little girls nightmares and make them run to their mommy crying ._.

• Brohoof 1

@@Dsanders,

the hasbro mercandise section is made by idiots... they still thinks that they need to focus on little girl only.. while the show has been made even for the parents of the girls watching the show, the toys didn't get a single think about the "Lauren Faust's phylosophy".. damn... that woman is a genius

all heil Lauren! and hope that the mercandise will follow her guidelines too!!

_oc__lauren_faust_by_joyounghyeon-d5ct47

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 3

this would give little girls nightmares and make them run to their mommy crying ._.

I would have to agree 100%...

This just makes Trixie Lulamoon look bad. Gah I wish they made the dolls like the 3D models of the girls from the MLP gameloft dance minigame >_>… I mean most of the dolls look like they have no resemblance to the mane 6 in the movie at all >_>

• Brohoof 1

I would have to agree 100%...

This just makes Trixie Lulamoon look bad. Gah I wish they made the dolls like the 3D models of the girls from the MLP gameloft dance minigame >_>… I mean most of the dolls look like they have no resemblance to the mane 6 in the movie at all >_>

that would be nice they atleast look like they did in the movie and not like complete abominations.

• Brohoof 1

that would be nice they atleast look like they did in the movie and not like complete abominations.

Yeah if I was a girl I would like to play with something I have seen before and can relate to ffs xD... I mean just add some hair that actually resembles how it actually looks in the show... that would be a start...

they still thinks that they need to focus on little girl only

Little girls... that's a laugh. ^_^ Stuff like this is bound to give them freakin nightmares.

Seriously, you're right though. The Hasbro merchandise department is just a fail in all ways possible... 

^SO much this. :lol:

Seriously, what is Hasbro doing giving little six year old girls disturbing-as-hell dolls like these? :angry:

• Brohoof 2

Seriously, what is Hasbro doing giving little six year old girls disturbing-as-hell dolls like these? :angry:

Hasbro made only a good toy: Battleship.. end XD.. i think that a plastic ship is more cute than those dolls

• Brohoof 1