Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible image of AJ's parents in today's episode?

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Hey ya'll,

Something really stood out to me, and it was this scene: 5s9I6M7.png?1

When AJ, was talking about the olden days about the farm and her grandmother, these ponies are selling the apples with her. We know that only the Apple Family can sell apples on the farm, so could this be it? Could these actually be AJ's, Big Mac's, and Apple Bloom's parents? They look just like Big Mac, and have the hair of Apple Bloom.

So, what are your opinions? Are these their parents, or just another apple family relative?

• Brohoof 4

Granny Smith being Granny implies she's older than everyone, thus she'd be older than these ponies, but the picture makes it look like she's younger. It might be Granny's parents, making them AJ/Mac/Bloom's great-grandparents

• Brohoof 4

It could be entirely possible that these could be Applejack's parents. Though we can never rule out the possibilities of them being relatives. Personally I'm hoping they are Applejack's parents.

I dunno; they look way too old, considering the colorless...ness of the picture :D

Could be a great aunt or uncle or something?

I think AJ and Rarity are around the same age, and I KNOW Magnum and Pearl aren't old enough to have been around when Granny Smith was still smokin' hot a youngin' :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, along with what many others have said here, those are most likely not the parents of Applejack but rather the parents of Granny Smith. On Family Appreciation Day it is revealed that Granny Smith was around during the founding of Ponyville. She must be really old to have been alive that long ago. :P It's more likely that those two ponies with young Granny Smith were her parents; Applejack's and Big Mac's great grandparents.

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 3

Yeah, along with what many others have said here, those are most likely not the parents of Applejack but rather the parents of Granny Smith. On Family Appreciation Day it is revealed that Granny Smith was around during the founding of Ponyville. She must be really old to have been alive that long ago. :P It's more likely that those two ponies with young Granny Smith were her parents; Applejack's and Big Mag's great grandparents.

I agree with Dsanders. 

By the way, you have a typo. ​Big Mag --> Big Mac. 

• Brohoof 1

Granny Smith is actually a young mare in that scene and those are her parents. Remember Family Appreciation Day?

640px-Exhausted_Apple_Family_S2E12.png

Sorry everypony. It appears that we must continue to wait until Applejack's parents are (hopefully) finally revealed. :(

• Brohoof 4

I agree with Dsanders. 

By the way, you have a typo. Big Mag --> Big Mac. 

Thanks. Gosh I hate typos... so much... ^_^

Granny Smith is actually a young mare in that scene and those are her parents. Remember Family Appreciation Day?

640px-Exhausted_Apple_Family_S2E12.png

Sorry everypony. It appears that we must continue to wait until Applejack's parents are (hopefully) finally revealed. :(

Well there you have it folks! Sugar Cube rests her case loud and clear here. :P

I hope her parents do get revealed in some future episode though. :(

• Brohoof 1

Methinks that when any canon knowledge of AJ's parents is revealed, it's going to be the subject of a whole episode and it's going to be sad.

I think it's going to be like this old episode of Rugrats that has to do with Chuckie and finding out about the fate of his mother, who is dead.

• Brohoof 2