Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Inverted Ponies by Sweets~! *Officially CLOSED**

Sweets

Aww your style is so cute! And you seem like a lovely person.

I see you have only a few spots left, do you suppose I could squeeze in my Evening Glory? :squee: Link to her profile is in my signature.
I guess her inverted name would be like.. Morning Disgrace? XD Disgrace is the oppisite of Glory, right?

Thank you and good luck with all your requests <3

Edited by Budding Night

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhh inverted ponies... this seems very interesting! :D If there are still spots left, could you do an invert of my OC Arcanel?

arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k534.png

I guess as a name for the inversion could be "Laencar" (Took me a while with all the anagrams XD). And I'd want him to look to the oppsite side as the viewer, but looking at the viewer with one side of the face (So not completely front/back, like a diagonal position).

I have no idea how best I can explain it though :unsure: If you need more info on my OC his sheet is in my signature too! (And more details on the drawing as well, just contact me if you want :P)

Well then, if you are doing this i suppose you can maybe do my OC if you have a chance?

post-7861-0-23571400-1376779647_thumb.png

Heres some crappy pony creator thing of him ;p. 

As for an inverted name. Zigen, Its a long story ;p.

I guess I will take the last spot with Golden Dawn if your willing:

img-2174317-1-nqy4d2.jpg

^ First, you need to give me a bio or personality for him, not just a ref.

Second... Half of my opening post has been wiped out by the server's goddamn maintenance...  :okiedokielokie:  So before I pick the last two OCs I'll need to gather up all the previous info.

^ First, you need to give me a bio or personality for him, not just a ref.

Second... Half of my opening post has been wiped out by the server's goddamn maintenance...  :okiedokielokie:  So before I pick the last two OCs I'll need to gather up all the previous info.

Well in that case here is his bio: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/golden-dawn-r4180

Also I am sorry to hear you lost your opening post

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Well in that case here is his bio: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/golden-dawn-r4180

Also I am sorry to hear you lost your opening post

Thank you for the bio ^^

Have you started on Night Song yet? If not there is a few changes I'd like made if possible please

I've done the sketches, and I have noticed your tweak! I'll add it in ^^

Ya didn't hon, don't worry. The maintenance the forums had to go through totally destroyed my opening post ^^;

OH yay!!! You don't even know how much that means to me!!! I need to send you a PM later but I gotta go right now... Thank you sooo much <3

• 3 months later...

Bumping this! 

Peeps, I have not done much with this because for about three-four months, I've had no computer access! D: the horror!!! HORROR!

However, I am back and I'm getting back to the inverts! Brohoof this if you're on the list and see this.

Bumping this! 

Peeps, I have not done much with this because for about three-four months, I've had no computer access! D: the horror!!! HORROR!

However, I am back and I'm getting back to the inverts! Brohoof this if you're on the list and see this.

your Art is Amazing you know that?

your Art is Amazing you know that?

Amazing is a strong word, but thank you for the compliment!  :squee:

i would Request some of your amazing art but your shop is closed

Well this isn't exactly my shop. I did this for some fun, I normally don't do requests. I am, however, always open for commissions!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys! I've been starting to work on people's inverts again (So sorry for the delays! Computer crashed, then I moved, and THEN I got my own laptop and have had to reinstall and get used to the laptop when I draw) but I'm back and I would really like to do a huge batch of inverts on the list! Would anyone... Be at all interested in me livestreaming as I worked on your Inverts? Let me know on this topic.