Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Inverted Ponies by Sweets~! *Officially CLOSED**

Sweets

Hi there! I don't know how many of you have ever seen my work before, but I decided to introduce new people to my work, it'd be best to take requests! 

The only stipulation to these requests is this: You need to want them Inverted. What's Inverted mean? Well, usually, with pictures, inverted means the colors are flipped to their opposite (digitally speaking). Therefore a pony with a green mane and pink body would have a green body and pink mane. As for what *I* mean by Inverted; I've been creating a line of ponies based off OCs, who are, deep down, the same, but fairly different. For example:

post-5416-0-40453500-1389679292_thumb.jpg This is Confections, the Inverted Sweets.

Similarities: Creative, Kind, Intelligent

Differences: Confections is far more feminine, refined and graceful. 

Confections is a Unicorn candy maker, while Sweets was a pegasus artist. Sometimes there doesn't have to a correlation between the original and the Invert, but some strands of similarities are helpful. For instance, Confection's cutie mark is a wrapped candy, similar to the one in Sweets' cutie mark.

Does that make much sense? If not, please feel free to ask questions! I'm gonna preemptively answer a few when they come to mind:

*How do you invert the races? - Easy, actually. Invert of Pegasus is Unicorn, Inverse of Unicorn is Earth and Inverse of Earth is Pegasus. It just kind of goes into a big circle. 

Examples:

post-5416-0-24051900-1389678547_thumb.jpg  Inverted Keystone (Thanks to someone from World of Equestria, his name is Padlock Stone!) -For Zoop <3 img-2162208-1-rarity_happy_by_angelishi.

post-5416-0-50629000-1389678571_thumb.jpg  My most recent! Moonburst (Inverted Lightburst) - For Nas!  img-2162208-2-brohoof_by_angelishi-d6wk2

I'm gonna be looking for ten requests for now. I'll do this every couple of months. The first ten folks to get a Brohoof on their post will get their characters Inverted!

Guidelines:

* No Alicorns; sorry, I just have a thing about not doing Alicorn OCs

*Ten only, unless you're a friend and it's your birthday or something >.>

*I'm choosing by which OCs I find the most interesting; sorry if it ruins your day  img-2162208-3-fluttershy_sad_by_angelish

* OCs will be chosen based on; Good design, Personality, Talent, and Background. This means you either need to give me this info and a reference picture (Pony creator accepted!) or link me to their Character Profile

* I'm not gonna be doing Clop, even if you ask. If you want Clop, that'll have to be a private thing and will cost you quite a bit  img-2162208-4-rainbowdash_cool_by_angeli

*I'll TRY to refrain from doing Changelings and Batponies and such, but exception can be made.

*Please have an idea of your Invert's: Cutie mark, name, and personality for me to go off of. PM me that info with the subject Inverted (Character's Name) Info

Slots:

* Chigens and Kay- Kaynah **Finished**

* Night Song- Night Song **LineArt Underway** 

* nioniosbbbb- Selune Darkeye
* Bari- Barberry

* firetorn- Firetorn

* Nomadic- Monkshood
* Blazing Hoof- Hidden Spark

* PrincessOfTehWubs- DJ Starlight

* Arcanel- Arcanel

* EquestrianScholar- Golden Dawn

++Extra Special 11th Request Being Worked On Last!++

Edited by Sweets

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well I'd like to be the first if possible,

Can you do a invert of Night Song?

I suppose inverted name could be something like Day Song? (sorry I know kinda unoriginal)

and his cutie mark could be like a semiquaver rest, as his original one is just a semiquaver note

personality is in his oc page

I don't have a character profile for her, but Kaynah here is a beast with a spear. :P

http://s1157.photobucket.com/user/Chigens/library/Kaynah%20the%20Serpony?sort=6&page=1

Your Kaynah represents a challenge, since what would the invert of a Serpony be? However, I've always adored her, so I'm willing to take up the challenge.  :squee:

Ok well I'd like to be the first if possible,

Can you do a invert of Night Song?

I suppose inverted name could be something like Day Song? (sorry I know kinda unoriginal)

and his cutie mark could be like a semiquaver rest, as his original one is just a semiquaver note

personality is in his oc page

And YOU... I ran your OC through the Invert machine... I'm doing your's pretty much because his color palette is Sweets's when inverted and I find it hilarious. I also have an idea of what to do for him.

Your Kaynah represents a challenge, since what would the invert of a Serpony be? However, I've always adored her, so I'm willing to take up the challenge.  :squee:

Thanks so much! All the references for her are in that link I've posted up there. I cant wait to see the results.:D

Selune Darkeye and Terra Lionmane are in the signature if you want...

I think I'll do Selune. I really wanted to do a pony with Zebra markings ^^

**** REMEMBER GUYS****

When I brohoof your posts, I expect a PM of your OC's personality if you don't have a character bio. I also expect some invert information! Please, it's hard to guess at what you all want!

I'd like for you to invert my OC, Barberry. Here are a few reference pictures.

This is the basic idea for him.

2963989919ed1d54de67c7702a815e71.png

Here are a few other references, but the one above is the best.

JcIxvtN.png

post-6449-0-72327600-1381259558.png

Cgns7Hu.jpg

img-1792044-2-Bari_sketch.png

PPyupC7.jpg

Edited by Bari

I find your work very good. And I was wondering if you could do my OC, Mr. Critical. His link is in the signature, but if you need a link in an actual post, tell me and i'll fix that. I don't really care what pose you put him in, I prefer to let the artist do their work without limitations.

I would love to see with what you do with my main OC, Monkshood. There is a link to him down in my signature. Also for the inverted Keystone, why not call him Padlock

?

why not call him Padlock?

call him Padlock?

Padlock.

... Mother of Celestia...

You know, you win a spot not only for apothecary pony, but for THIS ^^^^

... Mother of Celestia...

You know, you win a spot not only for apothecary pony, but for THIS ^^^^

Thanks a lot, truth be told I'm actually giggling a little at your reaction. Thank you again, you just made my day.

Want to do one of Dj Starlight? :)

She's my avatar, here's her cutie mark.

img-2167201-1-dj_starlight_s_cutie_mark_

Probably Dj Moonlight would be an inverted sort of name? XD I don't know.

EDIT: @@Sweets I forgot I had a bio for my OC. It's bad because I am terrible at writing, but I hope it'll do! :3 http://mlpforums.com/blog/1295/entry-7797-dj-starlights-bio/

Edited by PrincessOfTehWubs;3